2009 - REPORTS/VIDEOS/PHOTOS for MIKA in TOKYO Nov 30 Studio Coast / Dec 1 Secret Gig

Blue Sky

don't have the time to follow all of it every day ... just saw that Mika was happy with some present he received and that Blueskymika arranged for some other Japanese fans to get in ... am sad to read now that she couldn't get a meet and greet for herself, and don't understand why there is jealousy amongst fans

We all love him, are crazy about his music, his show, his special way he interacts with his fans ... so we should not be jealous but happy for those who might get a chance to meet him.

and don't pay attention to all those mean people who try to minimize your effort, just think all your true friends and partners that are here, supporting you, and thanking you for everything you do!!! soo...it's because that there are people like you, that MFC is a wonderful family to belong to!!!:wub2:

very well said!!

I am back. I have a lot of feelings to process at the moment. So many highs, so many wonderful things, but to be honest for now, it is all too raw, and I honestly was dying to meet him properly, you know I was, to have my 30 seconds to tell him I enjoyed the shows or whatever.... but it didn't happen.

He was mobbed by Japanese fans after the secret show, and then at the end there were all these minor celebrities getting to go up and have pics with him, and here was us at the back, respectfully waiting. And he never came to see us.

The acoustic show was super special, Tanaami's art on the walls, it looked amazing, and they served coffee and tea and special cakes. Delicious cakes with I see you/rain etc like those ones we saw from before. He played for about 30 minutes, and then I think the intention was to have everyone circulate like an old fashioned c0cktail party...but of course people mobbed him. Well this is Japan, so actually they rather politely mobbed him. But a mob is a mob.

And I would like to post a special message to those people who read MFC and don't post, but who enjoy all the information/photos/links that I work so hard to upload both here on MFC and also on the Japanese mixi site.

I do this because I totally love this fan club. I totally love Mika and his music.:wub2: I don't do it for any sort of recognition, not for any special access/bonus Mika meetings, I am not his personal friend. I am "just a fan" like you.

He followed me on twitter for ONE DAY so we could arrange for some JAPANESE fans (not me) to get into the acoustic gig to thank them for the presents. I got my acoustic ticket through the lottery, just like everyone else, my seiri bango was #33. And he is not following me now.:shun:

So, is it really necessary (every single day:mf_rosetinted:) to criticize me publicly on the Japanese fan sites??? Aozora-san is the FBeye, do you think I don't know what gets written??? Get a life. You all had a great time while Mika was in Japan, and I am really happy about that. But not all of us got the chance to speak to him, and for now, I am going to go and hide under a rock for a bit.

NOOOOO!!!

Seriously, you missed out again???:shocked:

After all the work you did!

I really am seriously gutted for you. I felt sure he'd find you at the secret gig, and you'd get your time with him. This is SO unfair, you worked like a dog over the last couple of days!

I can't believe this has happened.:emot-sad:

You deserved your moment.

And what's this about someone bad mouthing you on the Japanese site?

Shame on them!!! You were helping him out because he asked you to, and you got nothing back for it, except obviously, the gratitude of the fans you helped get into the gig, but nothing for yourself!

I hope that when he's back there, that it'll be 3rd time lucky for you:thumb_yello:

Edited by RAK1

Isn't it so unfair? I just read a comment on mixi, The japanese site. I didnt win the ticket so I just gave up the concert tonight...

But someone who didnt get the ticket either could join the secret show just because she(they) waited at the place outside?!

That is no fair ><

At least I didnt want her to show off about the fact...

I'm just sad.

no offense but im feeling sad...

Bluesky san, you've been a great mika fan. obviously one of the most supportive fans of his! I know it. So I'm sorry for you not having able to talk to him after the show...

Edited by asamingo12

Isn't it so unfair? I didnt win the ticket so I just gave up the concert tonight...

But someone who didnt get the ticket either could join the secret show just because she(they) waited at the place outside?!

That is no fair ><

I'm just sad.

The reason they got in, I think I'm right in saying, is because that either Mika had met them the night before, or that they MFCers, not sure which, but he asked BlueSky (who had a ticket from the lottery) to get their names for him to get them in.

I'm sure that if BlueSky had got your name before she had to get the names to him, you could have got in too.

very well said!!

:wink2:..

Isn't it so unfair? I didnt win the ticket so I just gave up the concert tonight...

That is no fair ><

I'm just sad.

ohh asamingo i'm really sorry for what happened to you! :tears:

I feel really bad when those things happen!:boxed:....

That is no fair ><

I'm just sad.

Welcome to the MFC asamingo12! :welcomeani:

I hope you will be able to enjoy the videos, photos & reports that will be posted here soon.:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

But you can be sad for now.

I would be too if I was there.

>RAK1

>ce_mika

Thanks for your replies. But seems like they weren't managed by bluesky. There were there simply because they wanted to see him at leaset after the show. (so I guess they were gonna keep waiting till the show ends and he shows up outside.)

So it's kinda of thier effort plus Mika's kindness.

Am I making any sense?

Maybe I shouldn't have ever gave up either:aah:

>RAK1

>ce_mika

Thanks for your replies. But seems like they weren't managed by bluesky. There were there simply because they wanted to see him at leaset after the show. (so I guess they were gonna keep waiting till the show ends and he shows up outside.)

So it's kinda of thier effort plus Mika's kindness.

Am I making any sense?

Maybe I shouldn't have ever gave up either:aah:

Oh, I see. They just turned up and got in!

Hmm, does seem a bit unfair, I guess.

Isn't it so unfair? I just read a comment on mixi, The japanese site. I didnt win the ticket so I just gave up the concert tonight...

That is no fair ><

I'm just sad.

Bluesky san, you've been a great mika fan. obviously one of the most supportive fans of his! I know it. So I'm sorry for you not having able to talk to him after the show...

It happened when he came to Japan for the first time for show case gig.

I'm sorry you couldn't be there. Mika definitely comes here again. We had waited for him for 2 years sitting in here. It's not so bad to wait for him with lovely friends.:wink2:

Blue Sky, I just want to say

We love you.:huglove:

well, since we do not know the circonstances, it's a bit weird to try to access what is fair and what isn't :dunno:

i find sometimes the word "fair" is to widely used on mfc

and the word "luck" isn't mentioned enough :naughty:

i hope Mika takes a few days to relax, i'm sure he needs it by now. :wub2:

to all the fans who were at the tokyo gig, Welcome to MFC! :yay:

please post in the "introductions and goodbyes" thread, so we can welcome you "à la MFC" :biggrin2:

Well hoping that when Blue Sky comes back, she'll tell us more in details about her fun time with Mika!

i bet she smiled and danced like crazy at the gig!:blush-anim-cl:

i'd love to see a pic of BS fangurling :naughty::fangurl:

:naughty::wub2:

The secret gig sounds so special, art and cakes and all that, would love to hear more later! And Mika looks so happy in the pics and vids from this Asian tour, so happy and relaxed, love it, hope that Blue Sky will tell more when she is back.

And thanks everyone for sharing links etc! :thumb_yello:

Well hoping that when Blue Sky comes back, she'll tell us more in details about her fun time with Mika!

i bet she smiled and danced like crazy at the gig!:blush-anim-cl:

i'd love to see a pic of BS fangurling :naughty::fangurl:

No dance. We were sitting on the bench but, yes, smiled.:biggrin2:

i love the talking bits! :wub2: for that, the sound is ok. can anyone understand what song ppl are shouting to him when he asks for song suggestions - and then he says "just not that one..."? think i understand "by the time", but not sure... :blink:

I am back. I have a lot of feelings to process at the moment. So many highs, so many wonderful things, but to be honest for now, it is all too raw, and I honestly was dying to meet him properly, you know I was, to have my 30 seconds to tell him I enjoyed the shows or whatever.... but it didn't happen.

I was hoping you would finally get to meet Mika. :sad:

And I want to give you a big hug because of the rest of what you wrote. :huglove:

Blue Sky, I'm new here but have been on MFC quite a lot for the last few days (weeks? i don't even know it's too addictive :teehee:) and I have to say from my point of view it is obvious that you are of great importance for this website. I don't really know what happens when meeting or not meeting Mika as I've never even seen him in concert, but I understand your disappointment. With all the effort you put in here I have no doubt that one day it will pay off. I don't get what happened on the japanese website but I can tell you these jealous people are not real fan. I can't wait to see Mika for the first time but it doesn't mean I hate everybody who has already seen him or meets him quite regularly. On the contrary, their (your) reports are even more important. So, thank you!