The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

WELCOME TO THE AUSTRALIAN THREAD: PARTY TWENTY TWO!!!

The Aussie Mikamites official logo:

mikamitestq9-1.jpg

The Aussie Mikamites are proudly sponsored by: MIKACARD

mikacardca7.jpg

Team Mascot and hero: RAFFA

Theme song: Destiny’s Childs “Survivor”

untitled-3.jpg

Welcome to our home.

Please... come in...

As you walk through the hallways you will see that the walls are adorned with various photos of Mika, Mikamite family photos and various other paraphernalia. We take pride in our extensive Mika collection.

SITTING/ENTERTAINING ROOM

We have a lovely seating and entertainment area equipped with butterfly lounges and beanbags, where you can sit, relax and have a chat with friends.

GLITTER ROOM

This room is filled with glitter (shot from two large glitter cannons). This room is designed specifically for those who simply wish to roll around in glitter. Remember: Glitter makes everything better.

Bubbles provided by Happikali’s goat.

THE POOL ROOM

Like every good Aussie household, we have a Pool Room. However, since we are particularly thpethial... we have an actual pool table (the deluxe Prince model).

HEALING CENTRE

The Healing & Recuperation Centre is for those not feeling well. In this sanctuary they may get much needed rest.

Healing services are available and provided by the Aussie Medicine Woman who has a vast array of healing substances. These include scorpion and snake venom; eye of koala; tooth of croc. Other specimens and medicines are strictly top secret.

THE CAT PEE CORNER

Those who are misbehaving will be banished to the cat pee corner for an indefinite period.

THE PADDED ROOM

As the name suggests, this is a special built, custom made padded room which is used in extreme situations only.

THE DUNGEON

Details of the contents and the exact reason for the dungeon have never been revealed. There have been various sightings of certain persons enclosed in the dungeon, but who can say whether this is fact or fiction?

UNDERGROUND TUNNEL

Leads directly to the Butterfly Bar and back. For those who wish to make a more interesting entrance. Because doors are so boring.

HAPPIKALI’S VERANDAH

As you walk outside you will find Happikali’s verandah (with a view to the Australian bush). This is THE place to be. Many an excellent night has been had on the verandah. This is officially the number one best gig site in Australia.

Use of the poles is permitted on special occasions only.

Rumour has it Mika will play an exclusive gig here during his tour of Oz.

You will see parked in the driveway a bright pink bus with one large Converse Hi-Top shoe attached to it’s roof. This bus is the Mikamites mode of transport, and will be used during the Aussie Mikamites Dream Tour of Oz.

ANIMALS:

MRS. BERYL GERANIUM

mrsberylgeranium.jpg

Happikali’s goat.

A star in her own right. Can often be seen touring the world with Mika. Has her own manager.

Is famous for making bubbles using her rear end. Looks FAB in a pair of braces.

SPARKLES

spakles.jpg

Camel Extraordinaire (and a bit of a princess). Beloved pet and best friend of Rainbow Sky.

His hump is an esky for storing beer and other beverages.

Dreams of being a movie star one day. Has modelled with Hugh Jackman, and starred in short film Jewel Of The Sahara with Gerard Butler.

Is available for rides at parties. Please phone Rainbow Sky for details.

Beware of bringing other animals onto the property.

Happikali may string them up without notice and use them for her jewellery making business.

There are two adjoining restaurants on our property:

MIKA HUT

mikahut.gif

Where the only thing on the menu is diet coke and a pizza please.

SUBWAY

mikacookie.jpg

Visit Subway for a never-ending supply of Mika cookies. Special points are awarded to those who film their purchases and put their video on You Tube.

THE LIST

AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. Rainbow Sky

#2. happikali

#3. FlamingoCrumbles

#4. Dangerous Kat

#5. Blue Sky

#6. Marty

#7. nagnoo94

#8. Michelle 2

#9. celticjules

#10. soangel

#11. born4mika

#12. nico_collard

#13. deconstruction

#14. Scut Monkey

#15. Black Milk

#16. S2_redshiftlove

#17. Jolene

#18. mouselle

#19. PamRam

#20. Walzing Matilda

#21. Cranberries

#22. Pamelalala

#23. Emily 4 mika

#24. Mika is so sxc

#25. mollydog

#26. sweet-dreams

#27. wooden_sox

#28. lyraucia

#29. babyblue

#30. ZoZo The Terrible

#31. kristy5188

#32. Kelzy

#33. pinkoranges

#34. armande

#35. themetalmunchkin

#36. afazza

#37. MeekoInkah

#38. quatzxice

#39. chickadee

#40. Sweet Knees

#41. Aaurora

#42. senyorita12003

#43. Ju-Ju Lea

#44. M!Ka RoX mY sOx

#45. Minda

#46 Oakie Doke

#47. kobiiiii

#48. Kateus

#49. mikas #1 fan

#50. riverbasil

#51. tiffany loves mika

#52. Tanya K

#53. xx_emily_x

#54. nic.

#55. zoidy

#56. bonzaboy

#57. olivia237

#58. mireille geha

#59. demonkissangel69

#60. Shanzi

#61. mici3023

#62. ellennify

#63. Austerulous

#64. we_are_golden

#65. Annie M

#66. Jericho

#67. Zak110695

#68. Mika Cherry

#69. mika_me

#70. gorgeousgeorgia

#71. TuteTerminator

HONOURARY AUSSIE MIKAMITES:

#1. FREDDIESDOUBLE

#2. Steph

#3. helen

#4. LeighHodgson (my supplier)

#5. Wendi

#6. RosinaKiwi

#7. greta

#8. Mika4Life13

#9. artsyfartsy17

#10. englishrose

#11. PhotoJenic

#12. LA_fashionista

#13. charlottechristy

#14. elanorelle

#15. silver

#16. stuck

#17. Trix the Mubbin

AUSSIE MIKAMITES ROCK! :punk:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd just posted this on the other thread, but you closed the damn thing already, and no-one will see it, so I'm reposting:tongue2:

This is me quoting myself from the Taylor Lautner thread, cos I can't be bothered rewriting it.

normal_Twilight-Timmermans.jpg

You are never going to believe this...

I was just on the phone with my parents. My husband and my kids and I had been to the movies earlier in the day and hubby was discussing it with my Dad. My Dad asked hubby if he'd heard anything about some movie called "Something Moon". Hubby put me on the phone and I'm going "Yeah, what about it?"

My sister lives on Vancouver Island and her hubby is a journalist. In March when they were doing some of the New Moon filming over there, he got to take a whole bunch of pictures. SO THAT PICTURE ABOVE WAS TAKEN BY MY BROTHER-IN-LAW!!!! AND I ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this. I've never asked them anything about Twilight stuff, cos I figured that they don't actually live in Vancouver and therefore wouldn't know anything. Add in the fact that back in March I wasn't into the series, so if they had mentioned it then I wouldn't have cared or recognized the names. But I haven't mentioned anything recently cos I didn't want my incredibly no nonsense sister to mock me about being into Twilight. I know she doesn't get the whole Mika thing. I wasn't sure what she'd say about me being into a series that "teen girls" read, even if there are other women my age around the globe that are into it.

I know people laugh at us Twi-moms. Actually, I've never called myself a Twi-mom before today. But I don't want to be a laughing stock any more than anyone else ever does, so I don't tend to fess up, except to other people who I already know are into the series, or who aren't going to tease me.

So.... there you have it. My story behind this picture.

You know the worst thing? I got so excited while I was on the phone with my Dad, and then felt stupid for being so excited, that I started crying. Then I felt even more stupid. So anyway, here is my BIL's website http://www.westcoaster.ca/modules/xcgal/thumbnails.php?album=255

There are other pics, but they aren't of Taylor. They're just general ones.

I'd just posted this on the other thread, but you closed the damn thing already, and no-one will see it, so I'm reposting:tongue2:

This is me quoting myself from the Taylor Lautner thread, cos I can't be bothered rewriting it.

I saw it, but couldn't comment...

Awwwww SQUEEEEE! Isn't Taylor such a spunk??? Lucky girl...

I feel soooooooooo bad... this is Liz's baby... it doesn't seem right that she didn't open it! :crybaby:

Well..... The Oldlings thread would never get re-newed if people waited for the original person to start it again (or even if they just waited for the last person, sometimes). If she ain't around, and it needs doing and she's given you permission....

I saw it, but couldn't comment...

Awwwww SQUEEEEE! Isn't Taylor such a spunk??? Lucky girl...

I know! :swoon: Although for me it's about the smile, and my heart still firmly belongs to Rob, but :swoon:

Apparently the girl in the pic was a local high school girl. There are some other pics that have Kstew in them, and there's one with Kstew and this particular girl and about four other girls.

And for those of you who are interested/like competing:

chickadee 455

Oakie Doke 426

nico_collard 326

soangel 242

silver 232

Sweet Knees 198

Kelzy 188

racinghorse83 182

sweet-dreams 178

senyorita12003 156

demonkissangel69 151

bonzaboy 146

mireille geha 140

mici3023 127

RosinaKiwi 77

englishrose 77

Tanya K 74

Petra 62

mouselle 53

Mika4Life13 47

happikali 44

Olivia237 41

artsyfartsy17 30

Jolene 24

guylainem123 23

Blue Sky 22

Lolliepop_girl 22

deconstruction 20

Suzy 18

S&M 18

shanzi 18

jodi2518 17

FAB5 ft SM&K 16

Christine 12

dcdeb 11

nikjass 10

liins 10

egypt_man 9

Ju-Ju Lea 9

Austerulous 9

Fmbm 8

KEZC 7

FREDDIESDOUBLE 5

sienna 4

riverbasil 4

CatOnAHorse 4

IngievV 3

themetalmunchkin 3

Obby 3

sarac 3

ellennify 3

Rainbow Sky 2

crisisover 2

bonnie32 2

Miabest 2

Frogsmile 2

mika_me 1

PhotoJenic 1

Romis 1

leonita 1

elanorelle 1

Kodes100 1

misguided_roses 1

hi_nick 1

Jericho 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congrats are in order for chickadee :winner_first_h4h: , Oakie Doke :winner_second_h4h: , and yours truly :winner_third_h4h: !

Mmmmmmm.... chicken...

In response to your reply on the last thread, no, there isn't anything he goes on about and I don't like the idea of ignoring certain tweets and taking in others. I feel like it's similar to people who think I'm fine ACCEPT for the Mika thing. Those people want me as I am but they want me to change and stop liking Mika. Hypocrits!

So I sent a, in my opinion, well thought out email that outlined an upsetting conversation I quite rescently had with a fellow Mika fan who didn't much like the way in which I chose to be Greg obsessed (from what I was saying earlier on to you) so I changed my twitter page so it had lots of things in the avatar including both Mika AND Greg and I changed my background from a photo of Mika to just a plain twitter background. I said that for this reason I'm not giving everyone the story of my life on twitter anymore because I shared something that was important to me and I got "Advised" about it so I droped it.

Besids that I said I was only really ON twitter because of Mika so...

OMG Chickadee SOOO lucky!

RPattz was on the late show today (yeah we're behind, shuttup :roftl:) and he kind of laughs a bit likke Mika!

He's kind of cute and you know what? Despite playing Edward Cullen, he's a pretty cool guy :roftl:

I joke, I actually love twilight :D

Well..... The Oldlings thread would never get re-newed if people waited for the original person to start it again (or even if they just waited for the last person, sometimes). If she ain't around, and it needs doing and she's given you permission....

Good point... I know I shouldn't feel bad, but I do... I figured the least I could do was ask... she doesn't come on here anymore...

I know! :swoon: Although for me it's about the smile, and my heart still firmly belongs to Rob, but :swoon:

Apparently the girl in the pic was a local high school girl. There are some other pics that have Kstew in them, and there's one with Kstew and this particular girl and about four other girls.

Taylor is hawt! :das: According to the mag I was reading on my break, it's rumoured that Taylor is in line to take over from David Beckham as the... well... face (:naughty:) of Emporio Armani undies :das:

I don't really care about KStew... I think she's overrated TBH...

*stocks fridge full of Fosters for Freddie, and puts in Barefoot Radler for herself*

chickadee 455

Oakie Doke 426

nico_collard 326

soangel 242

silver 232

Sweet Knees 198

Kelzy 188

racinghorse83 182

sweet-dreams 178

senyorita12003 156

demonkissangel69 151

bonzaboy 146

mireille geha 140

mici3023 127

RosinaKiwi 77

englishrose 77

Tanya K 74

Petra 62

mouselle 53

Mika4Life13 47

happikali 44

Olivia237 41

artsyfartsy17 30

Jolene 24

guylainem123 23

Blue Sky 22

Lolliepop_girl 22

deconstruction 20

Suzy 18

S&M 18

shanzi 18

jodi2518 17

FAB5 ft SM&K 16

Christine 12

dcdeb 11

nikjass 10

liins 10

egypt_man 9

Ju-Ju Lea 9

Austerulous 9

Fmbm 8

KEZC 7

FREDDIESDOUBLE 5

sienna 4

riverbasil 4

CatOnAHorse 4

IngievV 3

themetalmunchkin 3

Obby 3

sarac 3

ellennify 3

Rainbow Sky 2

crisisover 2

bonnie32 2

Miabest 2

Frogsmile 2

mika_me 1

PhotoJenic 1

Romis 1

leonita 1

elanorelle 1

Kodes100 1

misguided_roses 1

hi_nick 1

Jericho 1

Congrats are in order for chickadee :winner_first_h4h: , Oakie Doke :winner_second_h4h: , and yours truly :winner_third_h4h: !

I'M ON THE LIST! Number 22 baby!

:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

Ewwwww, licking, sniffing, chicken! *runs to find the antibacterial wipes*

I forgot to mention, Chickadee and Nico_collard, that SS gift I had to buy for the Twilight fan, I ended up getting her the New Moon movie companion.

I have been sewing aprons for days. I have made 9 so far! PMSL I made my next door neighbour a japanese one, I made all the kids one each, DH a noah's arc one, I actually made DD3 two, and one of hers is a miniature replica of the big one I made myself, which has a heart shaped top and frills.

I have been wearing aprons constantly too. I have ideas for at least four more (plans are bumping around in my head and will drive me insane until I produce them) i am resisting the urge to sew right now, because I know that if I start, I will lose all concept of time and sit at the machine till 2am (DH is on night shift so I am allowed to stay up that late :teehee:)

:mad3: Chickadee! You may have pulled my throne from under me this time, but NOT AGAIN! :mad3:

:naughty:

I went to stay at my friends beach house, and soon I am going to a games night so i will read back later. My bike is a giraffe now, actually, i should go take a picture before it gets fully dark.

I've been swindled into going to Southbound this weekend, I got a ticket for less than half price on Ebay :biggrin2:

chickadee 455

Oakie Doke 426

nico_collard 326

soangel 242

silver 232

Sweet Knees 198

Kelzy 188

racinghorse83 182

sweet-dreams 178

senyorita12003 156

demonkissangel69 151

bonzaboy 146

mireille geha 140

mici3023 127

RosinaKiwi 77

englishrose 77

Tanya K 74

Petra 62

mouselle 53

Mika4Life13 47

happikali 44

Olivia237 41

artsyfartsy17 30

Jolene 24

guylainem123 23

Blue Sky 22

Lolliepop_girl 22

deconstruction 20

Suzy 18

S&M 18

shanzi 18

jodi2518 17

FAB5 ft SM&K 16

Christine 12

dcdeb 11

nikjass 10

liins 10

egypt_man 9

Ju-Ju Lea 9

Austerulous 9

Fmbm 8

KEZC 7

FREDDIESDOUBLE 5

sienna 4

riverbasil 4

CatOnAHorse 4

IngievV 3

themetalmunchkin 3

Obby 3

sarac 3

ellennify 3

Rainbow Sky 2

crisisover 2

bonnie32 2

Miabest 2

Frogsmile 2

mika_me 1

PhotoJenic 1

Romis 1

leonita 1

elanorelle 1

Kodes100 1

misguided_roses 1

hi_nick 1

Jericho 1

:shocked: What kind of screwed up universe are we living in when I am the top poster in the Aussie thread? I thought for sure somebody would have caught up, since I haven't been around much recently.

In response to your reply on the last thread, no, there isn't anything he goes on about and I don't like the idea of ignoring certain tweets and taking in others. I feel like it's similar to people who think I'm fine ACCEPT for the Mika thing. Those people want me as I am but they want me to change and stop liking Mika. Hypocrits!

So I sent a, in my opinion, well thought out email that outlined an upsetting conversation I quite rescently had with a fellow Mika fan who didn't much like the way in which I chose to be Greg obsessed (from what I was saying earlier on to you) so I changed my twitter page so it had lots of things in the avatar including both Mika AND Greg and I changed my background from a photo of Mika to just a plain twitter background. I said that for this reason I'm not giving everyone the story of my life on twitter anymore because I shared something that was important to me and I got "Advised" about it so I droped it.

Besids that I said I was only really ON twitter because of Mika so...

OMG Chickadee SOOO lucky!

RPattz was on the late show today (yeah we're behind, shuttup :roftl:) and he kind of laughs a bit likke Mika!

He's kind of cute and you know what? Despite playing Edward Cullen, he's a pretty cool guy :roftl:

I joke, I actually love twilight :D

You know, this guy doesn't have to follow you if he doesn't want to. He could have discreetly dropped off the radar and not made a big deal of it. I mean, it's your twitter. It's up to you to tweet about whatever the hell you want. And I'm only on twitter because of Mika...

He is a pretty cool guy:wub2:

Good point... I know I shouldn't feel bad, but I do... I figured the least I could do was ask... she doesn't come on here anymore...

Taylor is hawt! :das: According to the mag I was reading on my break, it's rumoured that Taylor is in line to take over from David Beckham as the... well... face (:naughty:) of Emporio Armani undies :das:

I don't really care about KStew... I think she's overrated TBH...

*stocks fridge full of Fosters for Freddie, and puts in Barefoot Radler for herself*

Oh dear. I don't want to see Taylor Lautner in his undies! That would just be so wrong for me. Not that I think it would be an unattractive sight, but it would just be wrong for ME.

I forgot to mention, Chickadee and Nico_collard, that SS gift I had to buy for the Twilight fan, I ended up getting her the New Moon movie companion.

I have been sewing aprons for days. I have made 9 so far! PMSL I made my next door neighbour a japanese one, I made all the kids one each, DH a noah's arc one, I actually made DD3 two, and one of hers is a miniature replica of the big one I made myself, which has a heart shaped top and frills.

I have been wearing aprons constantly too. I have ideas for at least four more (plans are bumping around in my head and will drive me insane until I produce them) i am resisting the urge to sew right now, because I know that if I start, I will lose all concept of time and sit at the machine till 2am (DH is on night shift so I am allowed to stay up that late :teehee:)

Was that within your SS budget? I would have thought it would have been too dear? Was that person happy with it?

What on earth are you making aprons for?

Oh yeah, the other thing I was going to mention was... in what kind of screwed up universe does SK make it into the top 10 posters in the Aussie thread?:shocked:

:mad3: Chickadee! You may have pulled my throne from under me this time, but NOT AGAIN! :mad3:

:naughty:

I went to stay at my friends beach house, and soon I am going to a games night so i will read back later. My bike is a giraffe now, actually, i should go take a picture before it gets fully dark.

I've been swindled into going to Southbound this weekend, I got a ticket for less than half price on Ebay :biggrin2:

:tongue2:

I'M ON THE LIST! Number 22 baby!

:boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing::boing:

Congrats!

You best keep a lot here then... we're not the tidiest people :teehee:

Ooooh shiny!

*gets distracted by shiny Sylar siggie*

:shocked: What kind of screwed up universe are we living in when I am the top poster in the Aussie thread? I thought for sure somebody would have caught up, since I haven't been around much recently.

You know, this guy doesn't have to follow you if he doesn't want to. He could have discreetly dropped off the radar and not made a big deal of it. I mean, it's your twitter. It's up to you to tweet about whatever the hell you want. And I'm only on twitter because of Mika...

He is a pretty cool guy:wub2:

Oh dear. I don't want to see Taylor Lautner in his undies! That would just be so wrong for me. Not that I think it would be an unattractive sight, but it would just be wrong for ME.

It was his girlfriend (my aunt)'s idea fo me to join and I DID make the point of saying that I wasn't reall into it until Mika joined (therefore making a hundred odd MFCers join too :P) and so I'm only there and followable because of Mika himself.

I also made the point that 22 of the 38 people I follow are MFC, friends from RL who like Mika or people like Mika himself, Greg, Ella, Goldenalbert (and a few seconds ago it became 39 with Jimmy the bassist) and that he and my aunt were the only ones who have issues with my Mikafied twits.

Also I said at a bare minimum, at LEASE 50 of my 230 followers are MFC or Mika related so.... :sneaky2:

I dunno... I was hoping I'd catch up again... I don't think I've ever made first place without anyone else...

I just keep thinking "He's almost legal, he's almost legal..." Once He's 18 it's all good :naughty:

Oh yeah, the other thing I was going to mention was... in what kind of screwed up universe does SK make it into the top 10 posters in the Aussie thread?:shocked:

:lmfao:

Nice!

Anyways ladies, I best be off to bed... night all!

I dunno... I was hoping I'd catch up again... I don't think I've ever made first place without anyone else...

I just keep thinking "He's almost legal, he's almost legal..." Once He's 18 it's all good :naughty:

:lmfao:

Nice!

Anyways ladies, I best be off to bed... night all!

Goodnight! Sleep well :huglove:

Archived