The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its cos its a private run forum :naughty: We're kinda exclusive. But we're in the middle of a promotion - so we're letting new members join. Though we may have some techinical difficulties.

Anyways your account should be active

ohhhh :teehee: im glad to be a part of it :biggrin2:

They still around?? Thought they faded away years ago ...:naughty:

Yep, sure are... they had issues with their record company while they were recording their 3rd album, so they ended up keaving and releasing it independently... they're about to release their 5th!

To all Amfers and wannabe amfers.

Stay tuned for a special limited edition announcement to be aired next Monday (time to be announced). All wannabe Amfers are now invited to apply for our new lite membership, with the ability to be upgraded to our pro membership (with a one off fee ) after a period of probation.

You don't want to miss this. Log into AMF today to speculate on what the special announcement may be, or to make some suggestions, or just to catch up. Lets bring the site back to life.

Oooooh, 'citing! :naughty:

To all Amfers and wannabe amfers.

Stay tuned for a special limited edition announcement to be aired next Monday (time to be announced). All wannabe Amfers are now invited to apply for our new lite membership, with the ability to be upgraded to our pro membership (with a one off fee ) after a period of probation.

You don't want to miss this. Log into AMF today to speculate on what the special announcement may be, or to make some suggestions, or just to catch up. Lets bring the site back to life.

I went to sign up, but it said the username was already taken. So i put what i thought would have been my password, and it logged me in. I dont even remember signing up to that!!! What the??!?!?!

Yep, it's called Thinking 'Bout Somethin'... Taylor impersonates Ray Charles and wears impossibly tight baby blue trousers, Zac wears a visor and plays a cowbell, Isaac has a wig and thinks he's a Blues Brother, and two of Taylor's kids are in there (look for the ranga and the little blonde girl next to him :teehee:)... oh, and the song's good too! :thumb_yello::teehee:

It's on MySpace and Youtube... here's the vid for MySpace: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=104317949

OMG hansen, they look so different!!!! Last time i remember seeing them they were all so young and long-haired! Awww theyre all grown up now!

Am sooo loving their new song! I love their dancing :P

OMG hansen, they look so different!!!! Last time i remember seeing them they were all so young and long-haired! Awww theyre all grown up now!

Am sooo loving their new song! I love their dancing :P

Very different! I'm glad they cut their hair though...

Apparently they're inspired by 50's and 60's rock and roll this album :wub2:

Oh, and seeing as I'm asking elsewhere...

Did anyone happen to get any decent pictures of David at the Enmore? :blink:

If you did, could you send them to this email address: mfclovesdavid@gmail.com

LOL yeah i must have! I must be getting alzheimers!!! :shocked: Scary thought :S

Getting old :naughty:

I did absolutely no study today despite planning to. And I won't do much tomorrow apart from working on a group assignment.

Though I did have my first shift at my new job today. Where do kids get their energy from? :naughty:

Also just a reminder to be sure to check amf next Monday night for our special announcement :naughty:

Well just in case she pops in:

Happy Birthday Jolene :happybday:

Ditto! :fisch::biggrin2:

AMF :shocked:

it had life at some point? :shocked::lmao:

Course it did! :shocked::sneaky2:

When we first made it it did :wink2:

And it might again - if we can wake it up :naughty:

For sure! :shun:

Those who joined recently have been activated in our special lite membership.

We are still taking members. However to see and be involved with our special announcement you must be a member by Monday :wink2:

And you must have made some posts. Not much really - but we'd like you to tell us a bit about yourself - especially if your one of the quieter posters on here. Interaction with AMF is good :wink2:

Also if you applied before and didn't get accepted cos we didn't know you back then then please do apply again :wink2:

Hi all,

Covered Kick Ass today, in light of it's release. =]

Video is terrible, audio is better, since I recorded it separately. I miss my camera! =( *slaps sister*

Good work on getting permanent part time!

I had a daihatsu as my first car, mine was a handvan... They are awesome on petrol and if your dad is up for it, find another car the same age/model and use it as a spare parts car. Mine was near impossible to find parts for, and we found an unregistered car and pulled parts off it when I needed it.

I sold it to dad's cousin 5 years ago, and he and my cousin used to drive it around town for work and they both thought it was awesome! Dad's cousin got it for his son, who used to drive it 1 1/2 hrs away to Dubbo all the time, then he sold it to one of his cousins. It's still going strong, it now has chequerplate on the inside, a stereo and a massive big subwoofer in it, and the cousin washes it every weekend!

The laptops we have are the Lenovo IdeaPad S10e, this year's ones are blue, and last year's were red. I know the teacher's ones are black and the TSO ones are supposed to be black as well but they're taking so long to make so I think we might be getting blue ones :teehee:. Not sure if we get to keep them, though...

These ones have over $1000 worth of software on them, and this is what they have on them:

Windows 7

Adobe Photoshop Elements

Adobe Premiere Elements

Adobe Acrobat Professional Extended

Adobe Flash Professional

Adobe Dreamweaver

Adobe Fireworks

Adobe Contribute

Adobe Captivate

Microsoft Word

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Publisher

Microsoft PowerPoint

Microsoft OneNote

Microsoft Access

Audacity

Smart Notebook 10

Smart Recorder

Smart Video Player

ActivStudio Viewer

Microsoft Student with Encarta Premium 2009

Microsoft Maths

GeoGebra

WinKMT Chess

Periodic Table

Periodic Table Quiz

Earths Core

LenMus Phonascus

MuseScore

Notation Player

Google SketchUp 7

ArtRage 2 Starter Edition

Mind Mapping: Freemind

Group polling and response: Student Response Network

Flowchart diagrams: Dia

Apple iTunes

Windows Media Player

Phew! :shocked:

I think QLD DET skimped well and truly. I can't believe I'm saying this, but NSW DET actually did really well with this deal. :shocked:

Thanks. =]

I've heard that they're hardy cars, and have taken to walking around with a 2L bottle of milk, and informing my parents that my car will go 40km with this much fuel. lol

You lot definitely got a better deal than us, then. Ours had like, 5gb internal memory, Firefox (which I was happy about), Open Office, Gimp, VLC media, Cinelerra, a few games and not much else. All free software though. Cheapskates...lol

Congratulations on the car and work EJ! Rachel was just telling me her first car was a little daihatsu, and she drove it through a flooded river with water gushing in through the door-seals and it didn't even break down :biggrin2:

Thanks! =]

Good, I do love driving through floodwater. That will make life much easier. =P

Kids today get it easy i tells ya!!! I mean, we had computers at school and all, but at primary there were only a few and they were apple macs that we did sums on, and nothing too much else from memory. Then in high school, there were a few computer rooms, but nowhere near enough to have one per student. Thats just rediculous!! I want a laptop too Ruddy!!! :naughty:

Sweet, good to see you job going well.

My first car was a hyundai excel. I spray painted the hub-caps hot pink, and plastered pink and red loveheart stickers all up the side :aah: I miss that car! I kept the hub-caps too lol couldnt part with them!!!

In the primary school I went to in Darwin, there were something like, four of the Macs in the library. I remember occasionally getting a turn. Also, the librarian had a computer too, and I remember marveling at how fast she typed. Funny, since I probably type faster than that now. =P

Aw, sounds cute! =]

Getting old :naughty:

I did absolutely no study today despite planning to. And I won't do much tomorrow apart from working on a group assignment.

Though I did have my first shift at my new job today. Where do kids get their energy from? :naughty:

Also just a reminder to be sure to check amf next Monday night for our special announcement :naughty:

Special announcemnt?!?!?! Sweeet, i wonder what it is.......im excited now :D:teehee::aah:

Hi all,

Video is terrible, audio is better, since I recorded it separately. I miss my camera! =( *slaps sister*

Aw, sounds cute! =]

Awwww thats a really lovely version of Kick ass! Youve a really great voice! :thumb_yello:

Those who joined recently have been activated in our special lite membership.

We are still taking members. However to see and be involved with our special announcement you must be a member by Monday :wink2:

And you must have made some posts. Not much really - but we'd like you to tell us a bit about yourself - especially if your one of the quieter posters on here. Interaction with AMF is good :wink2:

Also if you applied before and didn't get accepted cos we didn't know you back then then please do apply again :wink2:

Can't wait to hear the new announcement! :teehee:

You lot definitely got a better deal than us, then. Ours had like, 5gb internal memory, Firefox (which I was happy about), Open Office, Gimp, VLC media, Cinelerra, a few games and not much else. All free software though. Cheapskates...lol

They're defo cool... I'm typing on one now! :teehee:

If you dont like rants heres a post to ignore!

im quite irritated!

So the university have frozen my services till my fees are payed, this means no internet, no books out till theyve recieved payment in full!

I went to welfare for a Traning insentive alowance and the reception guy tried telling me that TIA is for NZQA level 3 and below...but thats highschool level!

LIAR!

yes...this all comes back to those little rants way back about not being approved for papers and them not signing my papers.

on and on a very serious note...if I dont get it sorted before june 1st I face dept collection! :blink: (<--wtf is wrong with this emote?)

Im just going to go crawl into a hole and cry!

Hi all,

Bravo! Bravo! *round of applause for EJ*

Awwww thats a really lovely version of Kick ass! Youve a really great voice! :thumb_yello:

I stopped her in the middle of Mika's concert to tell her that last year :lmfao:

I won tickets to see the new aussie movie "I love you too" and saw it tonight. Aaaaand while i was there, the cinemas were selling off some posters........and Kick-ass poster just so happened to be there!!! :mf_lustslow: Only cost a buck lol :) Must laminate it!

im quite irritated!

So the university have frozen my services till my fees are payed, this means no internet, no books out till theyve recieved payment in full!

I went to welfare for a Traning insentive alowance and the reception guy tried telling me that TIA is for NZQA level 3 and below...but thats highschool level!

LIAR!

yes...this all comes back to those little rants way back about not being approved for papers and them not signing my papers.

on and on a very serious note...if I dont get it sorted before june 1st I face dept collection! :blink: (<--wtf is wrong with this emote?)

Uni's can be such Bastids when it comes to fees and whatnot. Arent they supposed to help you get an ed-u-macation?? Not make life hard!!! lol!!

Bravo! Bravo! *round of applause for EJ*

I stopped her in the middle of Mika's concert to tell her that last year :lmfao:

Lolol really?? :teehee: Thats awesome

im quite irritated!

LIAR!

Hope you are able to get this all sorted out :huglove:

im quite irritated!

LIAR!

It's getting past ridiculous... surely they can sort it out and let you get on with it...

Maybe you could cry in front of them, maybe that'll make them feel bad and then give you money :dunno:...

I stopped her in the middle of Mika's concert to tell her that last year

:lmfao: Not surprising...

I won tickets to see the new aussie movie "I love you too" and saw it tonight. Aaaaand while i was there, the cinemas were selling off some posters........and Kick-ass poster just so happened to be there!!! :mf_lustslow: Only cost a buck lol :) Must laminate it!

I got one from Empire mag... it's currently on my wall.. :teehee:

Hi/bye Teegs :bye:

Either you are early or I am late :naughty:

Or both :teehee:

Hi/bye silver! :bye:

I'm early, I guess... I'm actually on at work :teehee: I have to wait to get infor about the Antwerp gig, Droopsy and Katrien are giving the Jimmy book over tonight! :woot_jump:

Archived