The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

I won tickets to see the new aussie movie "I love you too" and saw it tonight. Aaaaand while i was there, the cinemas were selling off some posters........and Kick-ass poster just so happened to be there!!! :mf_lustslow: Only cost a buck lol :) Must laminate it!

Uni's can be such Bastids when it comes to fees and whatnot. Arent they supposed to help you get an ed-u-macation?? Not make life hard!!! lol!!

first of all omg you got kick ass poster for a buck? *jelious*

second me too...my mistake!

It's getting past ridiculous... surely they can sort it out and let you get on with it...

Maybe you could cry in front of them, maybe that'll make them feel bad and then give you money :dunno:...

Ive done the whole waterworks thing infront of everyone I can think of! the last stop is to go into dept of over 3 and a half grand to cover it and even then it takes 3 weeks to clear!!

I think its so stupid though...the Traning alowance I got last year has been changed to cover Level 1-3 which is highschool level. its like saying, its ok if you drop out of school cos we will pay for you to do it whenever you decide to be bothered, but you higher education people...you have to go into dept...thats so stupid!!

WTF am I going to do for 3 weeks without so much as being able to get a book out or photocopy a journal artical.:blink:

im over it...im moving to aus!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
first of all omg you got kick ass poster for a buck? *jelious*

second me too...my mistake!

Ive done the whole waterworks thing infront of everyone I can think of! the last stop is to go into dept of over 3 and a half grand to cover it and even then it takes 3 weeks to clear!!

I think its so stupid though...the Traning alowance I got last year has been changed to cover Level 1-3 which is highschool level. its like saying, its ok if you drop out of school cos we will pay for you to do it whenever you decide to be bothered, but you higher education people...you have to go into dept...thats so stupid!!

WTF am I going to do for 3 weeks without so much as being able to get a book out or photocopy a journal artical.:blink:

im over it...im moving to aus!

Sounds very stupid... :thumbdown:

They really should be encouraging people to go to uni :sneaky2:

I'm suddenly glad we have our HECs system or whatever its called now to cover uni. Touch breaks Rosi, hope it works out

Reminder to everyone that Monday at 8pm (at the moment, time may change) is our special announcement. You want to be on there for this. And don't forget to post between now and then, because to take part you need to have posted before the announcement.

hehe HI everyone:biggrin2:

i finialy have some free time on here:roftl:

i just wanna say hey before i lay in bed with my laptop and see what iv missed:shocked:

You've missed sweet bugger all...

Except for the announcement that's gonna be on AMF on Monday... have you joined there yet?

hehe HI everyone:biggrin2:

i finialy have some free time on here:roftl:

i just wanna say hey before i lay in bed with my laptop and see what iv missed:shocked:

Heeeya Shanzi! Yeah ya havent really missed much at all. Its been dead quiet in here!!!

I'm suddenly glad we have our HECs system or whatever its called now to cover uni. Touch breaks Rosi, hope it works out

Reminder to everyone that Monday at 8pm (at the moment, time may change) is our special announcement. You want to be on there for this. And don't forget to post between now and then, because to take part you need to have posted before the announcement.

OMG im getting heaps excited! I love surprises, but the suspense is killing me!!! :teehee:

OMG im getting heaps excited! I love surprises, but the suspense is killing me!!! :teehee:

I can't wait either!

Sad thing is, I can see all the threads and they're not mentioning anything about what it is!!! *thinks about getting on MSN*

Anyways, FY & GN! :bye:

Hence why I keep mentioning it - to get that excitement up :naughty: It should be good fun

I can't wait either!

Sad thing is, I can see all the threads and they're not mentioning anything about what it is!!! *thinks about getting on MSN*

:

But can you really see all the threads :fisch:

We have to keep it secret even from you :naughty:

So who made the AMF???? Where did it come from?? LOL

Apparently i joined in 2008 lmao! :aah:

Oh and i made a post :P

Us 3 admin made it using a freeforums forum. It was easy to do. I think 2008 was when we made it? Its been around for awhile :naughty:

Hence why I keep mentioning it - to get that excitement up :naughty: It should be good fun

But can you really see all the threads :fisch:

We have to keep it secret even from you :naughty:

There's hidden threads??? :crybaby:

Well that's just not fair! :shun:

My own good? :blink:

How is it for my own good? Do you 3 bitch about me in there or smth?

Nope - the section you can't see only has to do with the announcement :wink2:

Its so we can work on the thread for it, and move it across when the time comes. We're perfectionists :wink2:

Nope - the section you can't see only has to do with the announcement :wink2:

Its so we can work on the thread for it, and move it across when the time comes. We're perfectionists :wink2:

Right....

I woulda said procrastinators, though... :naughty:

Can I ask a question about it though?

Right....

I woulda said procrastinators, though... :naughty:

Can I ask a question about it though?

You can ask - whether we answer is different. And trust us, on Monday you'll be glad we didn't let you see the announcement early :wink2:

You can ask - whether we answer is different. And trust us, on Monday you'll be glad we didn't let you see the announcement early :wink2:

Okay, I'll just ask then...

Is it Mika related? :blink:

Wow, the kiddies don't really know the 2nd vers of Advance Australia Fair (then again, I don't either :teehee:)

All will be revealed at the top of the week..

Wow, the kiddies don't really know the 2nd vers of Advance Australia Fair (then again, I don't either :teehee:)

beneath our radiant Southern Cross

we'll toil with hearts and hands

to make this commonwealth of ours

renowned of all the lands...

..that's all I know of the second verse.. :teehee:

Poor Meegs - its only a few days till Monday

beneath our radiant Southern Cross

we'll toil with hearts and hands

to make this commonwealth of ours

renowned of all the lands...

..that's all I know of the second verse.. :teehee:

*gives dC a gold star*

For being so thpethial :teehee:

Poor Meegs - its only a few days till Monday

But I wanna know!!!!

Archived