The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

*gives dC a gold star*

For being so thpethial :teehee:

But I wanna know!!!!

So does everyone else - and we need to be fair (well as fair as we admin can be) with this special announcement :naughty:

Yeah I know - strange for us

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds very stupid... :thumbdown:

They really should be encouraging people to go to uni :sneaky2:

aparently..."there was a resession so the government decided the place they were going to make cuts were in the education sector...namely UNI studies!(cut traning insentive, put limits on student loans, change student services etc)

the prime minister even said that ANY STUDENT who does not complete their studies in 5 years are not taking it seriously enough and deserves to have their loan cut! :shocked:

Reminder to everyone that Monday at 8pm (at the moment, time may change) is our special announcement. You want to be on there for this. And don't forget to post between now and then, because to take part you need to have posted before the announcement.

8pm your time! thats like 11pm where I/we are! :teehee:

wow i really want to know what the announcement is now it sounds so...BIG :teehee:

sleeping early doesnt really mean you will wake up early right?

coz it just doesnt work for me..... is 11pm early? lol

It'll be 8pm your time soon.

And it should be a good fun announcement. Lets up it lives up the hype for you guys though :naughty:

You've missed sweet bugger all...

Except for the announcement that's gonna be on AMF on Monday... have you joined there yet?

no i haven not :shocked: join yet can you post the link :wink2:

Heeeya Shanzi! Yeah ya havent really missed much at all. Its been dead quiet in here!!!

heyy yer i went though everything to see what iv missed

nothing much going on :shocked:

grr i want to know when mika is comeing :sneaky2:

It should say lets hoope it lives up to the hype - I seem to have missed the hope part :naughty:

That makes sense :teehee:

Your clearly more of a postwhore than I am then :naughty:

Actually, I think it's more that no-one's really talking and I end up replying to almost everyone else's posts to keep myself occupied :teehee:

Shaani: the URL is: http://www.aussiemikamites.freeforums.org

:naughty: i thought someone was gona say that i was waiting for it... i didnt really mean it tho, next month is kinda quick :teehee:

I really shouldn't say anything, we got 3 weeks notice for the concert at The Forum :shocked::aah:... I just that I haven't started the book for David and haven't gotten the glasses and stuff for the band :blush-anim-cl:

I really shouldn't say anything, we got 3 weeks notice for the concert at The Forum :shocked::aah:... I just that I haven't started the book for David and haven't gotten the glasses and stuff for the band :blush-anim-cl:

lol thats alright it builds the excitement right? :aah:

thats ok im sure you would have plenty of time, if you need help with anything tho i might be able too :biggrin2::naughty:

Ok....the more and more we talk about the big announcement, the more and more excited i get!!! I dunno how im gunna last the weekend! haha lol

Wow youve def done a good job getting us all into it!! :biggrin2:

I bought a massive Organ on the weekend.......for only $40!!! Its AMAZING!!! Mum almost killed me though :teehee:

Its HUGE. And sounds wicked :) Cant wait to practice! I wanna play happy ending :mf_lustslow:

Hello!!!! :biggrin2:

I´m not from Australia, but I would like to say hello to all of you, because I love Australia and all australian People.

Two years ago I went to your beautiful country and I hope that I can come back in a few years.

But it is soooooo far away :crybaby:

Hello!!!! :biggrin2:

I´m not from Australia, but I would like to say hello to all of you, because I love Australia and all australian People.

Two years ago I went to your beautiful country and I hope that I can come back in a few years.

But it is soooooo far away :crybaby:

Im not from australia either...im from new zealand

im pretty sure your completely welcome though! :thumb_yello:

I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! BIG GIRLS!!!

3 weeks???? Was it really only 3 weeks? Seemed a lot longer at the time.

Or am I thinking in terms of the time we had from the first announcement? Long before the presale tickets went on sale. That was a lot longer.

Do you think there is still time to tag Australia onto the end of the Asian leg of the tour? That would be like 5 or 6 weeks away?

What do you rekon? If they were going to do it there would have to be an annoucement very soon...

3 weeks???? Was it really only 3 weeks? Seemed a lot longer at the time.

Or am I thinking in terms of the time we had from the first announcement? Long before the presale tickets went on sale. That was a lot longer.

Do you think there is still time to tag Australia onto the end of the Asian leg of the tour? That would be like 5 or 6 weeks away?

What do you rekon? If they were going to do it there would have to be an annoucement very soon...

She was referring to his first show in syd way back in the day.

There was only 3 weeks then :wink2:

OMG My mummy brought me a soft toy...she saw it and thought of me... Its like HUGH HECTOR HORRIS only growed up!

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

edit: the mother isnt home and i cant be ****ed going out so im staying in with frozen piza and dialup internet! can I just say...OMFG WHOEVER CREATED THIS PIZA MUST WORK FOR THE DEVIL! *Burn*

its so hot its not funny!

Jeez you guys, I thought you'd just said Mika was coming in a month. :sneaky2:

Oh, hello there. I got a job at Beacon Lighting, I haven't broken anything yet. Broken anything at my work I mean, because I did break my tooth last night. It is going to cost roughly $3000 for root canal treatments, filling, crown and who knows what else to stop me looking like a hobo. :biggrin2:

Archived