nico_collard

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how on earth did you manage that one OKD? :shocked:

do I want to see the other guy?

hope austarlia has good dental!

goodluck!!

I have a crown on the SAME tooth (mine not yours hehe)

mines a halarious story of going swimming without goggles and the other guy was the brick wall of the swimming pool...yeah not so funny when it happened!

The other guy was the floor :freak:

We had a charity dog wash at school today :original:

31711_120698437954693_100000436118551_201166_4046169_n.jpg

the floor? how the heck you manage that?

awww dog wash!

feel free to wash mine if you want! ive given up...Ive had him profesionally groomed once...he tried to escape!

thats ok im sure you would have plenty of time, if you need help with anything tho i might be able too :biggrin2::naughty:

Thanks!

I bought a massive Organ on the weekend.......for only $40!!! Its AMAZING!!! Mum almost killed me though...

Its HUGE. And sounds wicked :) Cant wait to practice! I wanna play happy ending

Nice work! :teehee:

And congrats on getting to 600 posts!

Hello!!!!

I´m not from Australia, but I would like to say hello to all of you, because I love Australia and all australian People.

Two years ago I went to your beautiful country and I hope that I can come back in a few years.

But it is soooooo far away :crybaby:

Hey Tina! I'm glad you liked Australia!

Feel free to visit us in here, and if you want to know anything about our coutry, feel free to ask!

3 weeks???? Was it really only 3 weeks? Seemed a lot longer at the time.

Or am I thinking in terms of the time we had from the first announcement? Long before the presale tickets went on sale. That was a lot longer.

Do you think there is still time to tag Australia onto the end of the Asian leg of the tour? That would be like 5 or 6 weeks away?

What do you rekon? If they were going to do it there would have to be an annoucement very soon...

I doubt we'll get an actual tour after Asia, he has to be back in England on the weekend after...

And we only had three weeks for the first concert, in 2007... we had 2 months notice last year..

OMG My mummy brought me a soft toy...she saw it and thought of me... Its like HUGH HECTOR HORRIS only growed up!

:thumb_yello:

edit: the mother isnt home and i cant be ****ed going out so im staying in with frozen piza and dialup internet! can I just say...OMFG WHOEVER CREATED THIS PIZA MUST WORK FOR THE DEVIL! *Burn*

its so hot its not funny!

:lmfao:

Okay, this post is just plain hilarious!

Jeez you guys, I thought you'd just said Mika was coming in a month. :sneaky2:

Oh, hello there. I got a job at Beacon Lighting, I haven't broken anything yet. Broken anything at my work I mean, because I did break my tooth last night. It is going to cost roughly $3000 for root canal treatments, filling, crown and who knows what else to stop me looking like a hobo.

You spaz... :doh:

The other guy was the floor.

We had a charity dog wash at school today :original:

31711_120698437954693_100000436118551_201166_4046169_n.jpg

How did you do it???

Ok one more day to go til the announcement :teehee::aah:

I wonder how epic the anouncement will be. Im making sure im home by 8pm for it tomorrow night :thumb_yello:

Hello!!!! :biggrin2:

I´m not from Australia, but I would like to say hello to all of you, because I love Australia and all australian People.

Two years ago I went to your beautiful country and I hope that I can come back in a few years.

Helloooo! YEah australia is like MEGA cut off from the rest of the world!!

Glad to see you like it here :thumb_yello:

Oh, hello there. I got a job at Beacon Lighting, I haven't broken anything yet. Broken anything at my work I mean, because I did break my tooth last night. It is going to cost roughly $3000 for root canal treatments, filling, crown and who knows what else to stop me looking like a hobo. :biggrin2:

Bugger about your tooth!

Great to hear bout your new job :thumb_yello: Well done!

Ok one more day to go til the announcement :teehee::aah:

I wonder how epic the anouncement will be. Im making sure im home by 8pm for it tomorrow night :thumb_yello:

Helloooo! YEah australia is like MEGA cut off from the rest of the world!!

Glad to see you like it here :thumb_yello:

Bugger about your tooth!

Great to hear bout your new job :thumb_yello: Well done!

Glad your looking forward to it.

It should be a good announcement. Just keep in mind we're a small fan run forum :wink2:

But seriously - I'm looking forward to this announcement and hope all you guys like it and get involved with the forum and any consequences of the announcement :wink2::das:

It should be a good announcement. Just keep in mind we're a small fan run forum :wink2:

But seriously - I'm looking forward to this announcement and hope all you guys like it and get involved with the forum and any consequences of the announcement :wink2::das:

Ooooooh, can't wait! One more sleep! :biggrin2:

Hello!!!! :biggrin2:

Hello :bye: thats nice im glad you like it, come back it will be great :aah: maybe we could have like a mfc gathering together or something hehe :teehee:

Oh, hello there. I got a job at Beacon Lighting, I haven't broken anything yet. Broken anything at my work I mean, because I did break my tooth last night. It is going to cost roughly $3000 for root canal treatments, filling, crown and who knows what else to stop me looking like a hobo. :biggrin2:

:teehee: i wish...

ohh poor you, did it hurt?

its funny tho same thing happened to my brother in law but wood broke his

cool, cant wait to know what it is! :aah:

Yeah so I don't really remember what happened. The floor was slippery, I was wearing heels and I was "intoxicated but coherent" :naughty: But I fell over and then my tooth was on the floor.

Sometimes I wonder if you're safe to be left alone :naughty:

Its today :pinkbow:

Just a heads up. We will be taking the forum offline about 7.45ish in order to move the special announcement into place so do not be concerned if you try to log in and can't. It should tell you that thats why you can't.

And the announcement will be up at 8pm :biggrin2: I hope you all like it and get involved.

Yeah so I don't really remember what happened. The floor was slippery, I was wearing heels and I was "intoxicated but coherent" :naughty: But I fell over and then my tooth was on the floor.

ok...heals and mild intoxication dont mix at the best of times!

Okay, this post is just plain hilarious!

the piza was so hot that even the cat and dog had trouble eating it! :shocked:

I doused the whole thing in tzatziki...it still didnt taste very good!

Hello :bye: thats nice im glad you like it, come back it will be great :aah: maybe we could have like a mfc gathering together or something hehe :teehee:

Maybe we could? :dunno:

What does everyone think?

Nice... :fisch: I have a similar story from first year of uni... I was very drunk (literally falling over drunk) after my tutorial group went out drinking, and I think I broke a bone in the arch of my foot...

Just a heads up. We will be taking the forum offline about 7.45ish in order to move the special announcement into place so do not be concerned if you try to log in and can't. It should tell you that thats why you can't.

And the announcement will be up at 8pm :biggrin2: I hope you all like it and get involved.

Yaes! I hope I remember to log on :fisch:

*creeps in*

Ohhh~. Sounds interesting... :das:

*slinks out*

Archived