The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

JULIA!!! :das:

Where the bloody hell have you been??? :das:

TEEGS!!! :das:

I had an emotional breakdown!

Then I was better...

Then the stress started building up again...

Then about three or four hours ago, dC was like, yo, you hang around MFC anymore... Then he told me about the announcement, and then I decided it was time to come on back and laze about here again, cause I think it's been over a year long hiatus.... So yeah. :aah:

(AND IT'S PAST 8PM! Where's the announcement. ): )

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEEGS!!! :das:

I had an emotional breakdown!

Then I was better...

Then the stress started building up again...

Then about three or four hours ago, dC was like, yo, you hang around MFC anymore... Then he told me about the announcement, and then I decided it was time to come on back and laze about here again, cause I think it's been over a year long hiatus.... So yeah. :aah:

(AND IT'S PAST 8PM! Where's the announcement. ): )

That's no good... but I'm glad you're better! :wub2:

(Where are the administrashun? :sneaky2: Slackergggghhhhs...)

Thank you my deary. :wub2:

(I vote we just start inexcessively poking them :teehee:)

Ooooh, sounds like fun! :das:

We should still poke them even though the announcement is up :fisch:

Its up now :wink2:

suspense my dears suspense (and last minute editing)

Announcement

Thankies Bec!

:poke:

Yeah so I don't really remember what happened. The floor was slippery, I was wearing heels and I was "intoxicated but coherent" :naughty: But I fell over and then my tooth was on the floor.

LMAO nice one!!! But hey, at least ya had a fun night lol!

Me and my sister were once at a party, and dancing to the Time Warp. She did the jump to the left,fell over, got back up, started dancing again...........the next day she went to emergency and turns out she broke her foot LOL

Gotta love those drunken stories ay :thumb_yello:

Hello all! It's been a while..

Hello again Ju-Ju Lea! :biggrin2:

I keep can't stop thinking about how little time there's left at school. There are less than seven weeks of this term and ten next term and then it's pretty much over! Except for the exams, which I'm trying my hardest to keep out of my mind. :naughty:

Year 12 retreat is next week. :shocked:

I hope everyone has fun with the competitions on AMF. I don't think I'll have time to join in.. So many assessments!

Maybe we could? :dunno:

What does everyone think?

oooh can we?

i think it will be pretty cool :aah:

Hello all! It's been a while..

Hello again Ju-Ju Lea! :biggrin2:

I keep can't stop thinking about how little time there's left at school. There are less than seven weeks of this term and ten next term and then it's pretty much over! Except for the exams, which I'm trying my hardest to keep out of my mind. :naughty:

I hope everyone has fun with the competitions on AMF. I don't think I'll have time to join in.. So many assessments!

yeh the last days/weeks of school go so quickly, but im happy its over :naughty:

good luck with everything! :thumb_yello:

Make the most of it while it lasts... and enjot the retreat. It was one of the best times I had in year 12...

oooh can we?

i think it will be pretty cool :aah:

Yeah, sure! If it's Sydny people only, maybe we can do it on a weekend?

*bumps* :teehee:

Oh Hai Everyone!!! :bye::das::huglove:

Hai Melzy! :das:

Herro Julia!

How sick are you?

Not terribly at the moment, but because my brother has really bad tonsillitis, there's a possiblity, that I could have the early stages, so I'm home to be on the safe side... *shrugs*

So what are you up to on this fine day m'dear?

Hai Melzy! :das:

Hi Meegzy!!! :das:

*puts feet up*

I love coming home from school sick.

Herro everyone. : D

*pats head*

*leaves half-naked JD covered in chocolate laying around*

Not terribly at the moment, but because my brother has really bad tonsillitis, there's a possiblity, that I could have the early stages, so I'm home to be on the safe side... *shrugs*

So what are you up to on this fine day m'dear?

Fair enough...

What am I up to? I'm hefting boxes of laptops up 2 flights of stairs, teaching year 9 kids how to use them and then hefting them back down and into my office... This morning I carried 6 boxes out of 8... and even though one laptop isn't heavy, 6 in each box is... :sweatdrop:

Hi Meegzy!!! :das:

How are you Melz? :das:

:jawdrop:

How did chuu know?! :das:

*grabs JD and runs off to the closest closet/hot chocolate tub*

:teehee::das: Have fun!

A reminder that if your entering our first contest the first entries have to be in by 8pm australian eastern standard time tomorrow night.

Please all enter :wink2:

Thanks for the reminder... :wink2:

2 hours left and we only have 2 entries in. Seriously guys - you have to be in it to win it :wink2:

Come oooooon ppls!! Tick Tock!! :teehee:

I got mine in... just... I did it while I was supposed to be making a logo at TAFE :teehee:

Archived