The Australian Thread: Party Twenty Two

nico_collard

Ok I have no time so ill just reply to these for now!

I had a dream ft. Jimmy and David...

The only bit I remember is watching a horse race, and me and some friends (I think it was people from here) walked off after the race and then I saw Jimmy walk past. I thought "Oh wow, Jimmy's here!" then I saw David, who was carrying his daughter in one of those carriers that you straps to your chest (even though she's like 2 and she was a baby in the dream), and I turned around and watched him walk off... I wanted to follow him so I could check him out :das: but someone wouldn't let me... I have a feeling it was Rosina :sneaky2:

Ummmmmm..... :dunno: Probably off having to deal with the stupid people at your uni...

Ooooh, and guess what??? I realised today that my three year Mikaversary was on Friday! :teehee:

FIRST OF ALL if mika was in new zealand...I wouldnt even bother about uni crap! I have priorities ya know!!:thumb_yello:

second...Id probably follow them myself IRL :thumb_yello:

I remember people were looking at me all serious in sydney when someone asked if I got onstage with mika would I throw myself at him

and I joked that Id rugby tackle him and steal his hair for a voodoo doll!

I totally forgots my 3 year mikaversery!!! it was last month sometime! almost a month ago exactly!

That is a strange dream.. I had a dream I chased Martin across Sydney and I was wearing a Kermit costume once :roftl: Did I mention in my dream when we were at mcdonalds with mika, you kept pouring sauce over everyone including mika and we were all sticky..

That sounds about right for Ro :lmfao: I would dream about you if I could, Ro.. :naughty:

Oooh! Its my two-year MFC anniversary very soon :biggrin2:

:naughty: yall are so lucky having mika dreams!

the last dream I had we were playing trolly races down Baldwin St in Dunners (the world's steepest street) and half way down there was mika singing love today, only...my trolly wouldnt stop and rammed right into mika

I cant remember much more of it just that sasji and holyjonny and caz were in it and a whole lot of mfcers that I had never seen so I either didnt see their face or I guessed what they would look like!!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:naughty: yall are so lucky having mika dreams!

the last dream I had we were playing trolly races down Baldwin St in Dunners (the world's steepest street) and half way down there was mika singing love today, only...my trolly wouldnt stop and rammed right into mika

I cant remember much more of it just that sasji and holyjonny and caz were in it and a whole lot of mfcers that I had never seen so I either didnt see their face or I guessed what they would look like!!!

:teehee: Interesting dream... I had a dream where Sariflor was wearing a pink cowboy hat and dress, and she was at my wedding, along with a few other MFCers... I think I was getting maried to Mika, I can't remember...

When you dream about MFCers or posting on MFC you know you spend too much time on here :teehee:

Mmmmm.... chocolate sauce... all over Mika... :drool::das::mf_lustslow::wub2:

:blink:

Ahem... I think I can cope with licking chocolate sauce off Mika :fisch:

I'd like to do the chocolate sauce licking off Meeks too *forms a line*

:teehee: Interesting dream... I had a dream where Sariflor was wearing a pink cowboy hat and dress, and she was at my wedding, along with a few other MFCers... I think I was getting maried to Mika, I can't remember...

When you dream about MFCers or posting on MFC you know you spend too much time on here :teehee:

Like spending time on here is a bad thing :naughty:

I'd like to do the chocolate sauce licking off Meeks too *forms a line*

Like spending time on here is a bad thing :naughty:

I don't think you would mind...

I don't think it is...

All this talk about chocolate sauce makes me wonder what you lot do in the factory when I'm not around... :naughty:

*slinks off*

:fisch:

I can't speak for the others, but I haven't done anything... with Johnny at least...

(..i just woke up and ran to the computer deluded into the fact Mika had released dates saying he was playing a show in NZ...)

Aaaah, dreams, so annoying when you have to wake up from a good one.

I will not be lining up for the chocolate sauce covered Mika, I am forming a new line, just little sweat will be fine for me.

Aaaah, dreams, so annoying when you have to wake up from a good one.

I will not be lining up for the chocolate sauce covered Mika, I am forming a new line, just little sweat will be fine for me.

:shocked:

:teehee:

:licks_lips:

:das:

:blush-anim-cl:

.. she said it :lmfao:

Must be Friday in Australia by now :naughty:

tambourinemann.jpg

:wub2: *melts into a puddle*

I'm doing the 40 hour famine this weekend. No eating for 40 hours. :yay:

*hoses myself out of thread*

hi everyone long time no post...

my sister is moving in to her new house and i have been helping her buy stuff and pack it, gosh i hate shopping especially when i have to walk around holding boxes for like an hour :sneaky2: but its good now hopefully she has everything she needs, i was just unpacking the things today kinda fun but im so tired now and i have to wake up early tomorow which was supposed to be my sleep in day so im trying to relax now hehe :teehee:

ooh wats so annoying my brother was making something out of fabric and stuff and i told him to pack everything up, apparently he did but then i stepped on a needle oh it hurt so bad i had to pull it out of my foot! and now my foot is sore and hurts when i walk...yeh it was painful not my week :boxed:

:naughty: She is an expensive slag, she takes like 30 xrays of my face every appointment and charges me for all of them! Not only will I be poor at the end of this, I'll have cancer :shocked:

(And you can just tell she is a slag, just look at her :no:)

(Actually, she's like 50 :fisch:)

DONT you hate how people seem to hand out xrays like lollies. (ok that made no sense what-so-ever)

I GLOW IN THE DARK!!

ive broken so many bones and had so many xrays that it actually says in my medical file Im not allowed to have unnecicary xrays because of overexposure! :freak:

Ive broken my arms three times thats at least 9 xtays each time, then my leg which was another 7! then there are the sprains, MRI and Teeth! :stretcher:

Archived