*Official Sammy Rae Fan Club*

HollyD

Hey all!

Just talked it up with a good friend of mine Kenny, a great guitarist, who I will be taking into the studio in the coming months, to record my next official single "Mr. Sprocket" !

Soon to be followed by "Happy July"

What can you expect from the two?

Happy July- Its still up in the air whether or not I am bringing in strings. This is definitly going to be a toned-down song, very airy, most likely just the piano and light drums.

Mr. Sprocket- Its going to be ridiculous ;) Oh the plans I have for this song..... crazy piano slides all over, my friend Dave has written a great sleezy, seductive drum beat, and either a trumpeteer or yours truly on ridiculous mouth trumpet :) What were going for will almost invoke early 1940's gangster, or even secret agent imagery.

Also happy to say that The Thing and The Profesisonals was selected to be in a short film "The Autie Project", a documentary about children with Autism. To learn more about "The Autie Project: The Story of A Thing Without A Name", where you can see it once it is finished, and how my song is playing into the story line, check out the facebook link below!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/the-Autie-Project/193840626875#!/pages/the-Autie-Project/193840626875?v=wall

Thanks for all your support everyone, and Ill be sure to keep you posted on whats coming up next!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sprocket! With drums!! And BRASS!!! I love that kid! (Please can he be real? PLEASE???) And Happy July... ohhhh :D

I'll be queueing up to buy those, and the documentary sounds really interesting - Will it be available to watch in the UK?

Also, in one of your vlogs you mentioned some really cool "Sammy Rae Stickers"... Are these still available? Thanks :)

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all!

Just talked it up with a good friend of mine Kenny, a great guitarist, who I will be taking into the studio in the coming months, to record my next official single "Mr. Sprocket" !

Soon to be followed by "Happy July"

What can you expect from the two?

Happy July- Its still up in the air whether or not I am bringing in strings. This is definitly going to be a toned-down song, very airy, most likely just the piano and light drums.

Mr. Sprocket- Its going to be ridiculous ;) Oh the plans I have for this song..... crazy piano slides all over, my friend Dave has written a great sleezy, seductive drum beat, and either a trumpeteer or yours truly on ridiculous mouth trumpet :) What were going for will almost invoke early 1940's gangster, or even secret agent imagery.

Also happy to say that The Thing and The Profesisonals was selected to be in a short film "The Autie Project", a documentary about children with Autism. To learn more about "The Autie Project: The Story of A Thing Without A Name", where you can see it once it is finished, and how my song is playing into the story line, check out the facebook link below!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/the-Autie-Project/193840626875#!/pages/the-Autie-Project/193840626875?v=wall

Thanks for all your support everyone, and Ill be sure to keep you posted on whats coming up next!

OOOH my god, HOWWW did I not know about this. Hyperventilation. (By the way, my phone's ability to receive texts has been a little up in the air lately. Just FYI).

Firstly. Sprocket. The song of my life force. Like ... weird recording thing. Mind blown. Youtube? Mind blown again. Live? Mind implanted with explosives and detonated once more. So STUDIO!? I may have a stroke.

Secondly. SECONDLY. I may be repeating myself, but you in the studio is liek five million times amazing. That is a whole lot of times of amazing.

THIRDLY, I had this really awesome illustration of the Thing, and its beautifulness, from a while back. Maybe I'll send it to you some time. Can't wait to see the film.

You continue to blow my mind, SUPERSTAR! Keep all us back on the home front in the loop, okay? Wippershnapper. :huglove:

Two new shirt ideas I had. But they are SERIOUS cash money. Not sure if Ill ever get them printed out. Who knows.....

Mens "H J Sprocket" T w/ Back oil splatter, front bow tie and breast pocket initials-

sprocketshirt.jpg

Womens "209" T w/ back lyrics and front "Model 209" and heart engine-

209shirt.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I am just gonna go around spamming all of my threads * * * that my peeps read* cause . . I have some BIG news!!!!!

I FINALLY got a j o b today!!!! After almost 2 years of looking!!!! I am beyond HAPPY!!!! I start in the morning - I will be able to tell you all about it then!!!! Aahhhhh what a H U G E releif!!!!! It is TRUE things happen when you least expect them!!!!! I can actually breathe AGAIN!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was SO supportive of me and encouraging and to all of you who prayed and prayed and prayed everytime I asked you to!!!! See it worked!!!!! :huglove:

I am just gonna go around spamming all of my threads * * * that my peeps read* cause . . I have some BIG news!!!!!

I FINALLY got a j o b today!!!! After almost 2 years of looking!!!! I am beyond HAPPY!!!! I start in the morning - I will be able to tell you all about it then!!!! Aahhhhh what a H U G E releif!!!!! It is TRUE things happen when you least expect them!!!!! I can actually breathe AGAIN!!!!!

Thank you to everyone who was SO supportive of me and encouraging and to all of you who prayed and prayed and prayed everytime I asked you to!!!! See it worked!!!!! :huglove:

Congratulations! :huglove: I'm so happy for you! :boing:

• 3 weeks later...

So heres what Ive been up to.

Im a week from opening night of my hairspray cabaret, in which I play Tracy Turnblad.

They did a hair and makeup test yesterday, without padding or costume.

I feel like a demented pageant queen ;) Thought Id put this up here for a good laugh!

haha

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

:shocked::teehee::shocked::teehee:

Edited by pianogirlsammy

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I am SO happy and excited!!! :excite:

Taiyla_Madison's 10th birthday is in a couple weeks!!! She is having her party at Chuck E. Cheese!!! :clap::teehee:

AND -

I had NO CLUE what to get the girl!!! THEN I just found this online:

ggg.jpg

EEEKKKKK!!!! I got one for Tay (and one for me :aah:)

SHE IS GOING TO F R E A K when she opens it!!!! She LOVES Sammy SO MUCH!!!! EEEKKKK!!!!

:excite:

If you guys haven't gotten 'Hopeless' off iTunes .... GO GET IT!!!! The songs are A M A Z I N G!!!! I can not stop listening!!! :fangurl: I am listening to Sammy MORE then Rufus these days!!! WTF!!! :roftl:

IT'S TRULY Ah-MAzing!!!!!!

I can't see that pic Holly. What is it?

it's a pic of the album t-shirt. I got one for my daughter's b-day!! :wub2:

Have you heard Sammy's album? IT'S A_M_A_Z_I_N_G!!!! I am listening right now!! :naughty: