*Official Sammy Rae Fan Club*

HollyD

Yesterday ALL I could listen to was Sammy - so today I made a playlist and put all of Sammy's songs and mixed it up with some Rufus and some Freddie and a couple random songs that I lurve a lot. Then I hit shuffle and have been good to go! My work day is going GREAT thanks to the fabulous music!!!! (no MIKA on there because beleive it or NOT, but I don't have ANY MIKA on my iPod Y E T. Well, in my defense I JUST got it 2 night ago!!! :clap: I am SO far behind on the technology front - but, HEY .... better LATE then n e v e r!!! Right!!!! :naughty:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a pic of the album t-shirt. I got one for my daughter's b-day!! :wub2:

Have you heard Sammy's album? IT'S A_M_A_Z_I_N_G!!!! I am listening right now!! :naughty:

No I will try to remember to check it out this weekend. I was just watching her WAG video entry recently because I uploaded it onto my Vimeo channel. She did such a great job, with her own singing in the beginning. She's really got something special.

No I will try to remember to check it out this weekend. I was just watching her WAG video entry recently because I uploaded it onto my Vimeo channel. She did such a great job, with her own singing in the beginning. She's really got something special.

Of COURSE all of the songs are fanTASTic .... but, MAKE sure you listen to:

(1) David

(2) Loved

I am so hooked on David ..... this is my 3rd day listening to it on repeat! And it is not even giving me a headache YET :roftl: I remember the first time I ever heard Grace Kelly .... I listened to it for HOURS on end on repeat and after about 4 hours of it I got the MOST massive headache of my LIFE!!! :floor:

Sammy's album - Hopeless ..... is just :fangurl:

• 11 months later...

http://youtu.be/jgdN3CY0BPE

Check out Sammy's NEW cover of 'Little Boxes' BEST COVER EVER!

BIG BIG BIG Sammy Rae NEWS soon! You are not going to have to wait much longer for her sophomore album!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

If you still don't have her first album 'Hopeless' you can get it on iTunes!

Check her youtube channel for new stuff all the time - willsing4fun