TV: MIKA on Album Chart Show (C4)

dcdeb

With JLS I'm hoping they show it, cos we were totally taking the piss out of their dance moves, but with Mika...I'm hoping the camera is mainly on him :aah:

Yessssssss. I've already decided that if they edit it so it makes it look like I'm enjoying JLS I'm going to write them a letter. :mf_rosetinted:

I REALLY want to see myself scowling. I'll put it as my facebook picture, hahaha.

I'm actually dreading it lol. I was acting like such a geek. Let's hope they don't show much of the audience haha.

I'm so hoping they do ... I was hiding up the other end ... I'm safe .... :naughty:

*evil laugh ensues*

:floor:

Yessssssss. I've already decided that if they edit it so it makes it look like I'm enjoying JLS I'm going to write them a letter. :mf_rosetinted:

I REALLY want to see myself scowling. I'll put it as my facebook picture, hahaha.

ROFLMFAO :roftl::roftl:

I didn't know any of their songs ... so I just stood there ... and looked bored ... I didn't mean too ... or maybe I did .... :lmfao:

I didn't know any of their songs ... so I just stood there ... and looked bored ... I didn't mean too ... or maybe I did .... :lmfao:

well I had JLS fans next to me, and i didnt know *all* of their songs, but i was pretty sure i was in view of the camera, so i bobbed my head here and there so i didn't look like a total killjoy LOL.

Honestly, I should be an actress. :mf_rosetinted:

I meant for every scowl, every frown and every raised eyebrow to be caught by the camera. :roftl:

I'm SO mature, right?

I did clap at the end of each song though. I'm not rude. But I did like, one or two claps and stared them down. :roftl::roftl:

well I had JLS fans next to me, and i didnt know *all* of their songs, but i was pretty sure i was in view of the camera, so i bobbed my head here and there so i didn't look like a total killjoy LOL.

Honestly, I should be an actress. :mf_rosetinted:

At least they didn't send me to sleep like Westlife did ... that's an improvement ... I don't really do Boybands ... well apart from Take That ... but there a Manband ... so they don't count :teehee:

my news feed? facebook, you mean?

Yeah, look out for 'Laura Brown has updated her profile picture' and then just a fat picture of me with my best scowl.

If possible, I might do a comparison picture, Mika vs JLS. That'll be cool.

I meant for every scowl, every frown and every raised eyebrow to be caught by the camera. :roftl:

I'm SO mature, right?

I did clap at the end of each song though. I'm not rude. But I did like, one or two claps and stared them down. :roftl::roftl:

Oh I did clap politely ... I'm not that rude :aah: