DANI56

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He wouldn't, because he knows that's what we all think. :mf_rosetinted:

I can picture him singing 'I'm too sexy for my shirt' though. :das:

I still petition for him to sing 'good old-fashioned loverboy' by queen. Although I'm too sexy for my shirt (and then especially the line : I'm too sexy for my cat, too sexy for my cat, oh pussy cat) is a good alternative.

:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for posting the links :biggrin2:

I heard a critic of the song on the radio yesterday morning on a channel like BBC radio 4 and the woman wasn't too impressed except by Mika's contribution :fangurl: I knew she was a fan but still...

I was kinda dancing on the street :naughty:

Thanks for posting the links :biggrin2:

I heard a critic of the song on the radio yesterday morning on a channel like BBC radio 4 and the woman wasn't too impressed except by Mika's contribution :fangurl: I knew she was a fan but still...

I was kinda dancing on the street :naughty:

:thumb_yello::thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Cowell's Haiti doc now available

Tony Cowell is making a mini documentary of the making of his brother’s Haiti charity single available to radio stations in return for a donation to help stations in Haiti.

In the 6 minute report, listeners can hear Tony speak exclusively with Susan Boyle, Mika, James Morrison and Simon Cowell.

Tony Cowell said radio has helped so much in the days following the earthquake and he wanted to help support colleagues over there: “I saw on TV how radio stations were giving out vital information and how the US military were giving out wind up radios to victims. But it’s not only that public service function that’s so important, as we know radio entertains too. So, I think radio will continue to play an important role in the months and years to come.”

Radio stations that want to broadcast Tony’s exclusive report should click here. There it can be downloaded for a donation of a minimum of one hundred dollars.

Tony said he liked the idea of radio stations in the world helping colleagues in Haiti: “A number of us who’ve organised this project will find out which stations have made big contributions to their communities and what their needs are. This is how the money raised will be spent. For instance if a station is benefitting a community, would funding for a more powerful transmitter mean it could help even more listeners? I hope the generosity of radio stations around the world will make a big contribution to the role radio can play in re-building Haiti.”

Three UK based radio organisations have partnered with Tony for the fund raising project. GMG Radio has produced the audio and there has been further support from worldwide radio news agency Global Radio News which represents Tony Cowell and radio and multi-media company, newsleader media consultancy.

http://radiotoday.co.uk/news.php?extend.5604

cowell's haiti doc now available

tony cowell is making a mini documentary of the making of his brother’s haiti charity single available to radio stations in return for a donation to help stations in haiti.

In the 6 minute report, listeners can hear tony speak exclusively with susan boyle, mika, james morrison and simon cowell.

Tony cowell said radio has helped so much in the days following the earthquake and he wanted to help support colleagues over there: “i saw on tv how radio stations were giving out vital information and how the us military were giving out wind up radios to victims. But it’s not only that public service function that’s so important, as we know radio entertains too. So, i think radio will continue to play an important role in the months and years to come.”

radio stations that want to broadcast tony’s exclusive report should click here. There it can be downloaded for a donation of a minimum of one hundred dollars.

Tony said he liked the idea of radio stations in the world helping colleagues in haiti: “a number of us who’ve organised this project will find out which stations have made big contributions to their communities and what their needs are. This is how the money raised will be spent. For instance if a station is benefitting a community, would funding for a more powerful transmitter mean it could help even more listeners? I hope the generosity of radio stations around the world will make a big contribution to the role radio can play in re-building haiti.”

three uk based radio organisations have partnered with tony for the fund raising project. Gmg radio has produced the audio and there has been further support from worldwide radio news agency global radio news which represents tony cowell and radio and multi-media company, newsleader media consultancy.

thx :flowers2:

Cowell's Haiti doc now available

Tony Cowell is making a mini documentary of the making of his brother’s Haiti charity single available to radio stations in return for a donation to help stations in Haiti.

In the 6 minute report, listeners can hear Tony speak exclusively with Susan Boyle, Mika, James Morrison and Simon Cowell.

Tony Cowell said radio has helped so much in the days following the earthquake and he wanted to help support colleagues over there: “I saw on TV how radio stations were giving out vital information and how the US military were giving out wind up radios to victims. But it’s not only that public service function that’s so important, as we know radio entertains too. So, I think radio will continue to play an important role in the months and years to come.”

Radio stations that want to broadcast Tony’s exclusive report should click here. There it can be downloaded for a donation of a minimum of one hundred dollars.

Tony said he liked the idea of radio stations in the world helping colleagues in Haiti: “A number of us who’ve organised this project will find out which stations have made big contributions to their communities and what their needs are. This is how the money raised will be spent. For instance if a station is benefitting a community, would funding for a more powerful transmitter mean it could help even more listeners? I hope the generosity of radio stations around the world will make a big contribution to the role radio can play in re-building Haiti.”

Three UK based radio organisations have partnered with Tony for the fund raising project. GMG Radio has produced the audio and there has been further support from worldwide radio news agency Global Radio News which represents Tony Cowell and radio and multi-media company, newsleader media consultancy.

t4p droopsy:thumb_yello:

It is a little bit off-topics, but only "a little bit" ;) - just now I've found this article for bidding on Ebay: it's the milk-carton Mika used in his Rain-Video which now you can buy for helping the Haitian people. First bid is 250 GBR! Good luck :)

7qac-2a.jpg

Having now listened to it (both the versions) several times, I think it's a pretty good effort given the speed at which they had to turn it round for a quick release, and the work involved in mixing all the parts. Of course, it had the advantage of being a fabulous song in the first place, but I think all the artists involved, and the engineer and producer, did themselves proud. (And now I want to put in a clapping smilie and I don't have one. Pfft!).

Having now listened to it (both the versions) several times, I think it's a pretty good effort given the speed at which they had to turn it round for a quick release, and the work involved in mixing all the parts. Of course, it had the advantage of being a fabulous song in the first place, but I think all the artists involved, and the engineer and producer, did themselves proud. (And now I want to put in a clapping smilie and I don't have one. Pfft!).

:clap:

It is a little bit off-topics, but only "a little bit" ;) - just now I've found this article for bidding on Ebay: it's the milk-carton Mika used in his Rain-Video which now you can buy for helping the Haitian people. First bid is 250 GBR! Good luck :)

7qac-2a.jpg

It was £44 when I saw it this morning, it's gone up quite a bit.

Freds been quiet today!:naughty:

Archived