Whats your weird fear or phobia??

pianogirlsammy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cliffpat

i hate spiders. i am so scared of spiders. i wouldn't use my laptop for 3 days because i saw a spider crawl on it and it was going into a key so i just knew it was going to pop out of the keyboard and crawl on me or bite me or something like that i just refused to go on it until my father came over to my apartment and was like "you're not on your computer.. how weird.." "there is a spider in it" "what?" then i told him the story and he shook it and all of that and there was no spider. "my hero!" i went down about 1000 cool hope for a straight son points that day. hahaha!

i am also horrified that the metal in my body will get struck by lightning. i was in this horrible car accident and half of my body is pretty held together with rods and plates and bolts and all of that stuff. so for some reason i'm always just certain the lightning is going to sense the mass amount of metal in my and just strike. i'm aware of how ridiculous and unlikely it is to happen as well but it still scares me.

also. when i was little we had this serial killer in our neighborhood who would just go and break into peoples houses and stab them when they were asleep. my bed was just by a window and i was so certain he was going to kill me that i would fall asleep with every single one of my books all over my body and the huge dictionary right on my chest. haha! every once in awhile to this day i still get that fear at night. like once every few months. sometimes more. and i can't at all fall asleep without a dictionary on my chest. again knowing how ridiculous it is and how it's not going to happen and hello if the knife was long enough it could just go through the dictionary or they could just stab elsewhere! but i'm still certain the dictionary will save my life. i think i may have been stabbed in a past life.

In real life I usually don't have a fear of heights, but it seems like I do in my dreams. I have had loads of dreams where I go up someplace high, anticipate that I might fall, and without fail I fall off of it.

Falling dreams suck. You always wake up like :shocked:. I think having dreams of falling means something, too ....

*ahem* I can't say mine on here. :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

i hate spiders. i am so scared of spiders. i wouldn't use my laptop for 3 days because i saw a spider crawl on it and it was going into a key so i just knew it was going to pop out of the keyboard and crawl on me or bite me or something like that i just refused to go on it until my father came over to my apartment and was like "you're not on your computer.. how weird.." "there is a spider in it" "what?" then i told him the story and he shook it and all of that and there was no spider. "my hero!" i went down about 1000 cool hope for a straight son points that day. hahaha!

i am also horrified that the metal in my body will get struck by lightning. i was in this horrible car accident and half of my body is pretty held together with rods and plates and bolts and all of that stuff. so for some reason i'm always just certain the lightning is going to sense the mass amount of metal in my and just strike. i'm aware of how ridiculous and unlikely it is to happen as well but it still scares me.

also. when i was little we had this serial killer in our neighborhood who would just go and break into peoples houses and stab them when they were asleep. my bed was just by a window and i was so certain he was going to kill me that i would fall asleep with every single one of my books all over my body and the huge dictionary right on my chest. haha! every once in awhile to this day i still get that fear at night. like once every few months. sometimes more. and i can't at all fall asleep without a dictionary on my chest. again knowing how ridiculous it is and how it's not going to happen and hello if the knife was long enough it could just go through the dictionary or they could just stab elsewhere! but i'm still certain the dictionary will save my life. i think i may have been stabbed in a past life.

Story about this, I knew a guy who got struck by lightning and lived! Not sure if the story was entirely true, but this guy was sitting in his room next to the window while it was storming outside. And suddenly, a lightning bold STRUCK HIM! And it was really loud, and so the guy's dad runs upstairs to see if everythings alright. And he finds his son there, lying on the ground, without a heartbeat! But then seconds later, the guy's heart starts beating REALLY FAST.

I thought that was so cool. Struck by lightning and lived. :teehee:

My biggest fear is CLOWNS! eeekkkkkk

Can't stand them - they are SCARY . . . . .

I think even MIKA in full clown suit would STILL be terrifying - maybe even moreso then the ones at the circus! :teehee:

Guest frienemy_
Please don't scare our little Jonah!! :naughty:

hahaha seriously!! i have him convinced it's a stupid fear that will never come true!! haha!

Huge Rats

Food gone bad

Broken elevators

Colonoscopy

Surgery

My children getting sick

And the worst of them all:

My inlaws coming over for dinner!

haha mine too! especially the day before the colonoscopy!!

also running out of alcohol.

My biggest fear is CLOWNS! eeekkkkkk

Can't stand them - they are SCARY . . . . .

I think even MIKA in full clown suit would STILL be terrifying - maybe even moreso then the ones at the circus! :teehee:

clowns scare me too! jonah (cliffpat) will quite literally freeze when he see's a clown. just stops everything he is doing and just stare at the clown. lol you can't snap him out of it for a good 5 minutes. haha. he's done this out in public twice with me. hahaha.

clowns scare me too! jonah (cliffpat) will quite literally freeze when he see's a clown. just stops everything he is doing and just stare at the clown. lol you can't snap him out of it for a good 5 minutes. haha. he's done this out in public twice with me. hahaha.

THAT is hilarious!!!!! I'm just glad to know that I am not the ONLY adult that is terrified of clowns! :freak: One time I actually WENT to the circus and there was a clown that came around taking pics with the crowd - and I swear something that is suppose to make you laugh and happy makes you RUN for cover! :insane:

Guest frienemy_
THAT is hilarious!!!!! I'm just glad to know that I am not the ONLY adult that is terrified of clowns! :freak: One time I actually WENT to the circus and there was a clown that came around taking pics with the crowd - and I swear something that is suppose to make you laugh and happy makes you RUN for cover! :insane:

hahaha! i can't even imagine taking jonah to a circus. haha. he said when he was little and they would go he would have nightmares for weeks about the clowns and he would just wake up screaming haha. so i would hate to have to go through that now. hahahaha.

hahaha! i can't even imagine taking jonah to a circus. haha. he said when he was little and they would go he would have nightmares for weeks about the clowns and he would just wake up screaming haha. so i would hate to have to go through that now. hahahaha.

Would be kinda funny to witness :teehee: BUT so not worth the nightmares! :lmao:

Have you read or seen Coraline?!

Buttons are freaky!

Coraline is one of my top three favorite movies of all time :)

One of the loves of my life, My goldenfish (yes, hes more than a goldfish. Hes a goldenfish)

His name is The Amazing Alexander Sergai Bobinsky III.

Or just...Bobinsky...after bobinsky in coraline :)

But buttons....I dont see why.....

I guess its all a person's personal thing.....I mean, I dont see why some people are afraid of blue eyes, but to them it CREEPS them out!

People probablly dont have a fear of J*hn M*lkovich creeping up on them with a chloroform rag, but I do :)