• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

apart from trusting admins and mods by default :naughty: i suggest to trust ppl who have met some other members in real life.

there are many of us who already met several times, and nothing bad happened!

meeting old MFCers at gigs is the only way to be sure 100% that there's no danger.

be careful with the rest!

apart from trusting admins and mods by default :naughty: i suggest to trust ppl who have met some other members in real life.

there are many of us who already met several times, and nothing bad happened!

meeting old MFCers at gigs is the only way to be sure 100% that there's no danger.

be careful with the rest!

and also trust in ones who you talk through other vias as MSN or whatever else, and you do it with an often frequently. because in my case, I never met a MFCer in person, because I haven't had the opportunity yet:dunno:, but that makes me take other cautions, as try to know the person deeply, in order to give him/her personal information!! :wink2:

thanks for taking care of us mods!!! :huglove:

and also trust in ones who you talk through other vias as MSN or whatever else, and you do it with an often frequently. because in my case, I never met a MFCer in person, because I haven't had the opportunity yet:dunno:, but that makes me take other cautions, as try to know the person deeply, in order to give him/her personal information!! :wink2:

thanks for taking care of us mods!!! :huglove:

yes:teehee:

because.. "they are not what we think they are!" :lmfao:

but seriously, be careful bunnies:blush-anim-cl:

Sometimes that is true. lol.

I am judged by a lot of people I meet.. well, my school friends.. "friends"

MFC'ers understand me. :wub2:

yes! my bestest friend in the world is someone i have never met, but who i love more than anyone in the world. who has been there for me more than anyone i know in person, has never once judged me and who i could never live without. i love that boy. :wub2:

yes! my bestest friend in the world is someone i have never met, but who i love more than anyone in the world. who has been there for me more than anyone i know in person, has never once judged me and who i could never live without. i love that boy. :wub2:

I know my best friend.. I think I literally have 2 friends who don't judge me(that I know) .. they are wonderful.

the other students talk about me behind my back, .. like I don't know what they're saying..

MFC"ers don't judge eachother.. most of us, I haven't met one who did, also, I've met people on youtube who have been really nice. :wub2:

there will always be some people that judge, whether in person or online. the most important thing is to learn who is real. not as it they say to be this one person. who cares. it's that they geniunely care about you. i can talk to someone that claims to be brad pitt, and even if they weren't, it's more important that they are there for you, want to cheer you up, joke with you... act like a true friend!

there's something i do when i want to get deeper with someone i don't know in real life...i make a phone call.

talking on the phone with a real voice can be helpful. try that before giving all yourself to a total stranger. possibly with a webcam too, it's daily routine and very easy to do, with skype or msn even.

be ca-re-ful!

there will always be some people that judge, whether in person or online. the most important thing is to learn who is real. not as it they say to be this one person. who cares. it's that they geniunely care about you. i can talk to someone that claims to be brad pitt, and even if they weren't, it's more important that they are there for you, want to cheer you up, joke with you... act like a true friend!

I will always trust people that have an IP code that matches the location they say .. kind of rule number one for me:biggrin2:

Why? I would see that as a lie , then it makes me think.. what else are they lying about?

I think your wrong . ... the target here has been a thread with the youngest members in .. why dont these people post all over the MFC , maybe get to know some older members? :biggrin2:

I will always trust people that have an IP code that matches the location they say .. kind of rule number one for me:biggrin2:

Why? I would see that as a lie , then it makes me think.. what else are they lying about?

I think your wrong . ... the target here has been a thread with the youngest members in .. why dont these people post all over the MFC , maybe get to know some older members? :biggrin2:

Well not all of us have the acess to check the ip address. Also are you going to look at every single persons ip address? Thats kind of creepy and an invasion of privacy. I think this whole thing whatever it is has been blown what out of proportion. Must stop with the drama and just move on.

it's normal stuff for any administrator of a public forum, nothing else is investigated cause not available.

if we alert you re. IP adresses is because we find it important info for you all to be safe on the MFC.

but as always, the more we do, the more sh!t we get back.

it's normal stuff for any administrator of a public forum, nothing else is investigated cause not available.

if we alert you re. IP adresses is because we find it important info for you all to be safe on the MFC.

but as always, the more we do, the more sh!t we get back.

:huglove: I trust you guys are doing this for the right reasons..

bellemoonbeam: they only check IP addresses if they suspect that someone is dodgy or up to no good...

I know Freddie and Robertina very well, and they're not the kind of people who check IP addresses for no reason.

And sorry Freds and Robi if I've overstepped my boundaries.. :blush-anim-cl:

I agree with you:thumb_yello: