• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know :boxed:

I just don't understand why everyone reacted that way, instead of just being thankful for having a admin/mod team that protects them and cares for their security... :boxed: But hey, that's just me...

As Robi said, I'm sure you'll find Bunnies who want to be here and continue this thread with you. :huglove:

I just don't understand why everyone reacted that way, instead of just being thankful for having a admin/mod team that protects them and cares for their security... :boxed: But hey, that's just me...

As Robi said, I'm sure you'll find Bunnies who want to be here and continue this thread with you. :huglove:

average time leaving bunnies were on mfc is about.... 8 weeks? :dunno:

so, this forum or another makes no difference to them. their heart isn't really here yet. :wink2:

none of the people that were suspected of being "dodgy" were trying to lead any of the younger people to a secret meetup, were they? now then i can think "hey check ip address!" but other than that, like hannah said, its an invasion of privacy.

Look, I don't want to judge what's been going on in here, but this last sentence of you made me jump. This is a PUBLIC forum on the INTERNET. It is time for everyone to realize there's no or very little privacy on the internet. This is why one should always act responsible and be careful of what they post. And an IP adress isn't something private, from the moment you agree to join a forum, you have to accept that it will be seen by the admins.

so you guys notice that none of the people who are originally on here are talking anymore. You all took control of this thread. Just thought I mention that.

We didn't take control of the thread, the mod team just exercised their right of answer, which I think is fair.

Which has already been done, this website has been made

Keti, I'm sorry to hear this, it must be really hurtful. But it's in times like these you see who your real friends are. I'm sure you have many loyal friends here on MFC who will continue to post in this thread. Don't worry. x

I don't know!

I'm not angry with my bunnies, I'm just confused and kinda hurt they made that website! I mean, they can run it, I have nothing against it, but that means THIS thread will go cold! And we had such a sweet fun community, I really don't understand what made them want a new, separate forum.:boxed:

I said it all here, a few pages ago, you can take a look

And also, bunnies... I've been thinking about that Bunnies Forum you're gonna make. (or have already made) I don't like that idea at all :boxed: I mean, I created the thread for us HERE, on the MFC. If this thread hadn't been made, we wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet each other and become friends. So, why extent this to some other forums? I know it's exciting to have the forum all for yourself, but then some other random people may come there as well, totally unknown to us, wanting to become a Colourful Bunny too. That's not exactly what I had had in mind when I made this. :boxed: I mean... Isn't this enough?

So, you know... Make that forum if you want... But I don't want to be any part of it. And anyway, this thread would go cold without as many people as we've got now, so there'd be no point in keeping it alive.

Look, I don't want to judge what's been going on in here, but this last sentence of you made me jump. This is a PUBLIC forum on the INTERNET. It is time for everyone to realize there's no or very little privacy on the internet. This is why one should always act responsible and be careful of what they post. And an IP adress isn't something private, from the moment you agree to join a forum, you have to accept that it will be seen by the admins.

We didn't take control of the thread, the mod team just exercised their right of answer, which I think is fair.

Keti, I'm sorry to hear this, it must be really hurtful. But it's in times like these you see who your real friends are. I'm sure you have many loyal friends here on MFC who will continue to post in this thread. Don't worry. x

Thanks for the help and support Niki, I really appreciate it, thank you.:huglove:

And also, bunnies... I've been thinking about that Bunnies Forum you're gonna make. (or have already made) I don't like that idea at all :boxed:I mean, I created the thread for us HERE, on the MFC. If this thread hadn't been made, we wouldn't have gotten the chance to meet each other and become friends. So, why extent this to some other forums? I know it's exciting to have the forum all for yourself, but then some other random people may come there as well, totally unknown to us, wanting to become a Colourful Bunny too. That's not exactly what I had had in mind when I made this. :boxed: I mean... Isn't this enough?

So, you know... Make that forum if you want... But I don't want to be any part of it. And anyway, this thread would go cold without as many people as we've got now, so there'd be no point in keeping it alive.

I'm not really sure what's been happening in here, so I don't want to come off as knowing everything and I don't want people to think I know everything...because I don't :dunno: and I'm not sure what is happeing about the website. I haven't been in here for awhile (sorry for all this explaining, but I don't want someone to get the wrong idea from me...I'm scared that someone won't understand what I mean. I never know how to explain things right :blush-anim-cl: I'm not good with words :aah:) but I just wanted to say I agree with you Keti. And I hope that this thread doesn't go away, I really liked posting in here and I love being a colorful bunny :huglove:

I'm not really sure what's been happening in here, so I don't want to come off as knowing everything and I don't want people to think I know everything...because I don't :dunno: and I'm not sure what is happeing about the website. I haven't been in here for awhile (sorry for all this explaining, but I don't want someone to get the wrong idea from me...I'm scared that someone won't understand what I mean. I never know how to explain things right :blush-anim-cl: I'm not good with words :aah:) but I just wanted to say I agree with you Keti. And I hope that this thread doesn't go away, I really liked posting in here and I love being a colorful bunny :huglove:

Awww Natalie, I'm so glad we're in this together :huglove::biggrin2:

Yeah, you're right... I'll wait for other bunnies to come and say what they think, but I agree with you. Thanks :huglove:

I just caught on.. :blink:

.. I'm sorry, :huglove: I'm not good at advice, just comforting, but.. I'm gonna agree with some of the things that have been said, you created this thread, I looked at the other forum :dunno: and it didn't mention you.. as you said, you started the whole thing, I don't think that should be tolerated, we are all bunnies, and we joined MFC at our own will, I don't think any of this should be going on between MFC"ers, I love everyone on here, because, everyone understands me, and I understand them, I am "sort of" a "new" Mika.. I've listened to Mika since last May, not quite a year, and I have only been on the MFC since October, but I know we are all Great people, and even if things do get loose sometimes, it may be a misunderstanding, and some people can sound agressive when they're actually trying to be nice.. We are all Mika fans, and We are the World.. maybe this sounds cheesy :teehee: but, as I said.. I'm really not good at words. I just hope that everything will be okay, and everything can be sorted out between the Bunnies, AND Mfc. :thumb_yello:

:huglove:

-Kaitlin

I just caught on..

.. I'm sorry, :huglove: I'm not good at advice, just comforting, but.. I'm gonna agree with some of the things that have been said, you created this thread, I looked at the other forum :dunno: and it didn't mention you.. as you said, you started the whole thing, I don't think that should be tolerated, we are all bunnies, and we joined MFC at our own will, I don't think any of this should be going on between MFC"ers, I love everyone on here, because, everyone understands me, and I understand them, I am "sort of" a "new" Mika.. I've listened to Mika since last May, not quite a year, and I have only been on the MFC since October, but I know we are all Great people, and even if things do get loose sometimes, it may be a misunderstanding, and some people can sound agressive when they're actually trying to be nice.. We are all Mika fans, and We are the World.. maybe this sounds cheesy :teehee: but, as I said.. I'm really not good at words. I just hope that everything will be okay, and everything can be sorted out between the Bunnies, AND Mfc. :thumb_yello:

-Kaitlin

Hey Kaitlin :huglove: I'm so sorry we've never had a chance to talk more because I really like the way you think and I agree with you.

I think it's just not fair that they did it, but oh well, as mods said...moving on! I'm sure the others didn't mean anything bad by creating that new forum, on the contrary actually, but I think that they should have thought about some other people and things...And I'm really surprised that they didn't. :blink:

Thank you for your support:huglove: you're gonna stay with us, won't you?:wink2:

Hey Kaitlin :huglove: I'm so sorry we've never had a chance to talk more because I really like the way you think and I agree with you.

I think it's just not fair that they did it, but oh well, as mods said...moving on! I'm sure the others didn't mean anything bad by creating that new forum, on the contrary actually, but I think that they should have thought about some other people and things...And I'm really surprised that they didn't. :blink:

Thank you for your support:huglove: you're gonna stay with us, won't you?:wink2:

Of course I will! :biggrin2:

I love the bunnies thread, I love Mfc. :wub2:

Of course I will! :biggrin2:

I love the bunnies thread, I love Mfc. :wub2:

Glad to hear that!:biggrin2::wub2:

Me too :huglove::biggrin2: I glad that this thread is going to stay open :biggrin2:

Me too. I was seriously a few steps away from PMing a mod and asking them to close it.

So, how are you guys?:wink2:

I'm good, we didn't have school today. :yay:

Now, it's the weekend and I'm going to see a movie tonight :biggrin2:

How are You?

Ow, that's fabulous!:boing:

What movie are you going to see?:biggrin2:

I'm fine, been to doctor's and I have acute sinusitis (along with my flu) so I have to take 4 meds if I want to be cured soon :boxed:

Glad to hear that!:biggrin2::wub2:

Me too. I was seriously a few steps away from PMing a mod and asking them to close it.

So, how are you guys?:wink2:

:biggrin2:

I'm good thanks :D My break from school is almost over though :boxed: I have to go back on Monday :crybaby::aah: How are you? I heard that you're sick :thumbdown: I hope you feel better soon! :huglove:

Ow, that's fabulous!:boing:

What movie are you going to see?:biggrin2:

I'm fine, been to doctor's and I have acute sinusitis (along with my flu) so I have to take 4 meds if I want to be cured soon :boxed:

I'm going to see "Valentine's Day" :wub2:

aww :huglove: Get better soon! :huglove: I had a cold earlier this week, but.. it was because I was allergic to my allergy medicine :blink: .. when I stopped taking it, I got better :aah:

I hope you don't have to take the antibiotics I took last year. :puke: it was cherry flavored.. I can't stand cherries. :boxed:

It had "Love Today" in the trailer, it has to be good. :teehee:

Yeah :teehee: I was in a taxi and they have like little tvs in there, and I was looking out the window then I heard "Doom da da di da di doom"...I almost jumped, I wasn't expecting to hear Mika :biggrin2: But it was for that movie :teehee:

:lmfao:

I was in the movie theater. :teehee:

I nearly wet my pants. :mf_rosetinted:

but, I happily sung along :fisch:

:roftl:

Haha that must have been awesome to hear mika :biggrin2: its so great to hear him somewhere else besides my iPod :naughty:

Sometimes I don't even think he's real, because no one really talks about him here :lmfao:

: biggrin2:

I'm good thanks : D My break from school is almost over though : b oxed: I have to go back on Monday :cryb aby::aa h: How are you? I heard that you're sick :thumbdo wn: I hope you feel better soon! :hug love:

Oh no, school starts again :sad: Good luck on Monday:huglove:

Yeah I am sick:sad: I've just had a phone call from my friend, she told me what they did in school... I have to start studying and catch up:aah: thanks:huglove:

I'm going to see "Valentine's Day" :wu b2:

aww :huglo ve: Get better soon! :huglove: I had a cold earlier this week, but.. it was because I was allergic to my allergy medicine : blink: .. when I stopped taking it, I got better :aa h:

I hope you don't have to take the antibiotics I took last year. :puk e: it was cherry flavored.. I can't stand cherries. : boxed:

Oh great! I wanna see it too! Tell me how it is when you get back :thumb_yello:

Thanks dear!:huglove:

Oh yeah, that can happen! My friend was allergic to some medicine and the doctors didn't know it and her illness got worse and she ended up at hospital:boxed:

Yeah I don't like cherries either!

I've got to go :huglove:

Bye Bunnies! : bye:

Bye hun, ttys:huglove: