• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh no, school starts again :sad: Good luck on Monday:huglove:

Yeah I am sick:sad: I've just had a phone call from my friend, she told me what they did in school... I have to start studying and catch up:aah: thanks:huglove:

Oh thanks :huglove:

Aah I hate that feeling when you have to make up work :aah: I love when you get time off from school though :teehee: Goodluck to you too :huglove:

Good evening :bye:

Hi :bye: How are you? :D

Aah I hate that feeling when you have to make up work :aah: I love when you get time off from school though :teehee: Goodluck to you too :huglove:

OMG, I know :aah: yeah, exactly! I mean, I've been ill for almost a week now and I still haven't picked up the book!:naughty:

Hi Kathy :bye:

Hey Keti! :boing: How are you? :huglove:

Hi :bye: How are you? :D

Hey! I'm...okay-ish thanks :aah: What about you?

Hey Keti! :boing: How are you? :huglove:

I'm good, thanks! :) Been at the doctor's today, they found out I had acute sinusitis along with my flu, so I have to take 4 meds now :aah: blah. how has your day been? :huglove:

OMG, I know :aah: yeah, exactly! I mean, I've been ill for almost a week now and I still haven't picked up the book!:naughty:

Ohh I wouldn't start my homework either :aah: Homework is too boring :naughty: Do you have any break soon? :D

:

I'm fine thanks :biggrin2: How has your day been? :D

Which has already been done, this website has been made

http://colourfulbunnies.forumakers.com/forum.htm

And there is no mention of me - and I'm the original creator of this thread,so it would have been decent to at least mention me as an inventor of it:boxed: - it is going to become something totally different which I don't like at all. Some members opened it without my knowing and they didn't even ask me what I thought about that idea. I have even made a comment about it 2 pages ago but either nobody saw it or they didn't want to respond.

The original and genuine Colourful Bunnies Club (led by me) will now be abandoned by the members who posted here the most and it will go cold.

I'm feeling a little bit guilty about this because when I opened this thread I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that it would come to this. I love and respect all the members of it and I am rather perplexed about what's been happening here in the last few days.

So, for the better, I think this thread should be closed. I'll think about it a little bit more though, but I will stay in contact with the members who I've been in contact with here, but only on some other threads, of course.

We did see your post...but at least I don't know what to say :boxed: I know I won't leave here...but I'm really confused about stuff too, especially what to do :dunno:

We did see your post...but at least I don't know what to say :boxed: I know I won't leave here...but I'm really confused about stuff too, especially what to do :dunno:

Well, I said what I said... That's it from me. It's all really up to you and others now.

Everything. This whole thing that has been discussed by everyone but the bunnies (well except for some) on the last pages :boxed:

Well some bunnies perhaps seem to have discussed too much earlier:naughty:

the mika gig, right? :teehee: Thats awesome! :biggrin2: You must be so excited! :boing::wub2:

:

Uhuh!:biggrin2::wub2::boing:

Sometimes that is true. lol.

I am judged by a lot of people I meet.. well, my school friends.. "friends"

MFC'ers understand me. :wub2:

Helo everyone!!

im a bit confused about everything that has been happening here:blink:

but hello anyways, hope you're al doing well :huglove:

hii :huglove:

im fine, a bit tired tho, been working all day and will have to study tonight :(

how are you?? are you feeling better?

Aww :huglove:

Yeah I'm feeling better (I only cough a lot and have headaches), been to doctor's today.. :thumb_yello: