so you guys notice that none of the people who are originally on here are talking anymore. You all took control of this thread. Just thought I mention that.

Its already been said above (points) .. safety of the MFC is my number one concern , you dont like that .. I dont give a flying toss :biggrin2:

I will protect the MFC , other forums can be made .. all well and good .. what happens outside MFC isnt my concern .... although I care enough about people here to not want them to go to an un modded forum where any thing could happen.

This is a moderated forum .. if you notice .. we hardly said a word in here as a mod team .. until we were not sure , that is our and my duty!

Dont like it ... log out

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Kate!! missed you so much ma chere!

I'm getting better each day, thank you

You're gonna be a bunny, yes!!! So glad you decided to join dear!

Aww thank you my Keti! :huglove:

I missed you too!! :wub2: And I'm so glad to find you here and to see that you've opened such thread which having lot's of success! :thumb_yello: (already part 2! :-D)

I know I'm new on this bunny community :teehee: but I tried to understand what's happening :blink: and I wanted to tell you Keti to not worry about this extra new forum :huglove: If people really care about you and your colourful bunny club, then they'll stay here, and you'll see your real friends! :thumb_yello:

For my part, I find it's better to stay on the MFC, cause first of all, it's THE forum which united us since the beginning, and allowed to meet each other :wub2: and I'll always be grateful to the Mfc cause I've met AMAZING friends :wub2: Plus, I don't know, I'm fine with my dear MFC, and I won't search for an other forum, It wouldn't be the same, and less fun.... and I don't see the point, the usefullness of this new forum... the General chin wagging here is way much sufficient if you don't want to talk about Mika...

Second of all, I'm totally agree with the mods who made a great job over here :thumb_yello: It's useful for the youngest Mfcers, so they can feel in safety here, and everyone enjoy our dear forum in the best way we can :thumb_yello:

Again Keti, I know you can be disappointed ... but don't worry, we'll see if your thread or their forum will have the highest success :bleh:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

I missed you too!! :wub2: And I'm so glad to find you here and to see that you've opened such thread which having lot's of success! :thumb_yello: (already part 2! :-D)

I know I'm new on this bunny community :teehee: but I tried to understand what's happening :blink: and I wanted to tell you Keti to not worry about this extra new forum :huglove: If people really care about you and your colourful bunny club, then they'll stay here, and you'll see your real friends! :thumb_yello:

For my part, I find it's better to stay on the MFC, cause first of all, it's THE forum which united us since the beginning, and allowed to meet each other and I'll always be grateful to the Mfc cause I've met AMAZING friends :wub2: Plus, I don't know, I'm fine with my dear MFC, and I won't search for an other forum, It wouldn't be the same, and less fun.... and I don't see the point, the usefullness of this new forum... the General chin wagging here is way much sufficient if you don't want to talk about Mika...

Second of all, I'm totally agree with the mods who made a great job over here :thumb_yello: It's useful for the youngest Mfcers, so they can feel in safety here, and everyone enjoy our dear forum in the best way we c

Again Keti, I know you can be disappointed ... but don't worry, we'll see if your thread or their forum will have the highest success :bleh:

Awww, you're so sweet Kate!:huglove: Keti needs great support from her

old MFC friends. She's been so unhappy with all this confusion.:boxed:

Edited by Shine

I missed you too!! :wub2: And I'm so glad to find you here and to see that you've opened such thread which having lot's of success! :thumb _yello: (already part 2! :-D)

I know I'm new on this bunny community :tee hee: but I tried to understand what's happening : blink: and I wanted to tell you Keti to not worry about this extra new forum :huglo ve: If people really care about you and your colourful bunny club, then they'll stay here, and you'll see your real friends! :thum b_yello:

For my part, I find it's better to stay on the MFC, cause first of all, it's THE forum which united us since the beginning, and allowed to meet each other :wu b2: and I'll always be grateful to the Mfc cause I've met AMAZING friends :wu b2: Plus, I don't know, I'm fine with my dear MFC, and I won't search for an other forum, It wouldn't be the same, and less fun.... and I don't see the point, the usefullness of this new forum... the General chin wagging here is way much sufficient if you don't want to talk about Mika...

Second of all, I'm totally agree with the mods who made a great job over here :thumb_ye llo: It's useful for the youngest Mfcers, so they can feel in safety here, and everyone enjoy our dear forum in the best way we can :thumb_yello:

Kate!:woot_jump: thank you so much hunny! I really appreciate your post here!:huglove:

I'm so glad you're with me in this. You're totally right when you say that it's only just now that I see who my real friends are. :wub2:

And the bolded sentence... so true :naughty::biggrin2:

Talk to you soon dear:huglove::D

oh my bunnies, what ahs happened here???:tears:

where are my colorful bunnies????:dunno:

this thread has lost his colorful bright!!! I mean, when I saw the post of the moderators I never took it in a wrong way, or something like that! I think as a serious forum it is, to protect the younger ones must be a priority, and they're taking care of them as they should!!!!! it's not an invasion of provacy, because none post here is private, that's why PM exist!! iF kety did this thread wasn't for a private thread, it's for all of MFCers!and the mods need and must see what is going on here!! I wasn't posting while they were talking because I wasn't at home! no because they were here!:blink:

about the forum, When I heard about the idea, I posted it was really right for me, because I saw it as an extension of this thread, and it was a cool idea, but it's not a great idea, if it looks like a new bunnie's community!!!! I mean, for me this thread is sensational, and I love it, but Keti did this, for the MFC,the whole MFC community, but if her name doesn't appear on the forum, what is that???:boxed: I want to be where my bunnies are colorful, and I can have a really nice chat but respecting the place of everyone here! speccially Keti's one!! I know her, and I know all the support she gives to MIKA, and to the MFC, and everyone here!! also respecting all the mods, and all of us! and remembering all the time that everyone here work for a forum that makes all of us happy, and they never have bad intention, they just do they work!!!

That's it my bunnies!:mf_rosetinted: All my support to you, to Keti and the mods!:wink2:

Keti don't be sad, this is your thread, and we lov u!!!:huglove:

Edited by ce_mika

oh my bunnies, what ahs happened here???:te ars:

where are my colorful bunnies????:dun no:

this thread has lost his colorful bright!!! I mean, when I saw the post of the moderators I never took it in a wrong way, or something like that! I think as a serious forum it is, to protect the younger ones must be a priority, and they're taking care of them as they should!!!!! it's not an invasion of provacy, because none post here is private, that's why PM exist!! iF kety did this thread wasn't for a private thread, it's for all of MFCers!and the mods need and must see what is going on here!! I wasn't posting while they were talking because I wasn't at home! no because they were here!: blink:

about the forum, When I heard about the idea, I posted it was really right for me, because I saw it as an extension of this thread, and it was a cool idea, but it's not a great idea, if it looks like a new bunnie's community!!!! I mean, for me this thread is sensational, and I love it, but Keti did this, for the MFC,the whole MFC community, but if her name doesn't appear on the forum, what is that???:boxed: I want to be where my bunnies are colorful, and I can have a really nice chat but respecting the place of everyone here! speccially Keti's one!! I know her, and I know all the support she gives to MIKA, and to the MFC, and everyone here!! also respecting all the mods, and all of us! and remembering all the time that everyone here work for a forum that makes all of us happy, and they never have bad intention, they just do they work!!!

That's it my bunnies!:mf_rosetinted: All my support to you, to Keti and the mods!:wink2:

Keti don't be sad, this is your thread, and we lov u!!!:huglove:

Awww Ceci, your post brought me to tears!!:tears: Thank you SO much my dear, you are a truth friend a such a smart girl, love you :huglove: We'll continue this thread because I we believe in it, and The Bunnies cannot lose their good reputation!! :punk: All of what's been going on here must be taken care of, which mods did, and now we must post and save this place!

I believe that we're in this together!!:huglove::huglove:

Awww Ceci, your post brought me to tears!!:tears: Thank you SO much my dear, you are a truth friend a such a smart girl, love you :huglove: We'll continue this thread because I we believe in it, and The Bunnies cannot lose their good reputation!! :punk: All of what's been going on here must be taken care of, which mods did, and now we must post and save this place!

I believe that we're in this together!!:huglove::huglove:

exactly my dear!!!!:huglove: you have all my support, because I really wanna this beautiful place, become in a sweet, safe and protective thread!!!!where we all the MFCers( even the mods becasue they are MFCers as all the rest before being a mod, I clarify just in case:mf_rosetinted:) can feel as home, where we can participate, and talk about we want, with respect and partnership!!! that's my idea of this thread! and that's why I love it!!!!!!!

and of course I'll support you, cause although you're my friend too, all of us need to recognise without you, this wouldn't have been made!:huglove::huglove:

exactly my dear!!!!:huglove: you have all my support, because I really wanna this beautiful place, become in a sweet, safe and protective thread!!!!where we all the MFCers( even the mods becasue they are MFCers as all the rest before being a mod, I clarify just in case:mf_rosetinted:) can feel as home, where we can participate, and talk about we want, with respect and partnership!!! that's my idea of this thread! and that's why I love it!!!!!!!

and of course I'll support you, cause although you're my friend too, all of us need to recognise without you, this wouldn't have been made!:huglove::huglove:

hello bunnies!!! :huglove:!!

im still here and i love this thread very much:wub2:

You're amazing girls!!:wub2: This thread was always full of joy and good vibes. Cuz bunnies are the most beautifull little creatures on the earth.:wink2:

Kate!:woot_jump: thank you so much hunny! I really appreciate your post here!:huglove:

I'm so glad you're with me in this. You're totally right when you say that it's only just now that I see who my real friends are.

And the bolded sentence... so true :naughty:

Talk to you soon dear:huglove::D

You're welcome my dear! :huglove:

I really appreciate you, and I was disappointed when I saw you were sad, cause you don't deserve it at all.... as Ceci said, you have so much supported Mika and the MFC... :thumb_yello:

Thank you SO much my dear, you are a truth friend a such a smart girl, love you

I believe that we're in this together!!:huglove:

I second that totally:thumb_yello: Ceci is one of the most beautiful person I've ever met so far :wub2:

And yes Keti, don't worry, you can count on us :thumb_yello::punk:

Keti's mum:

I think it is admirable that you are on here looking after your daughter.

I think the Bunnies started out as some fun for the younglings, and then got overpopulated (as rabbits tend to do) but some very unusual things have been going on here.

Some of us older MFCers work in the health professions and are watching in disbelief as incredible medical symptoms and detailed cases are posted here, many of which don't seem to make biological sense. If someone has indeed had a stroke, it is a serious situation...one we have already lived through on MFC before, in real life, with one of our long term members. I just find it amazing that people post about the difficulties of someone close to them, and then are laughing and joking about trivial nonsense elsewhere.

If in doubt about what is happening on a thread, PM a mod, ask your mother, talk to someone, but DEFINITELY don't always take everything you discuss in an online forum with people you have never met as being the absolute truth. Online deception is a game many people are enjoying, not only on MFC, usually at the expense of younger or less-experienced users.:mf_rosetinted:

:fisch:

Can I say that I agree...

so you guys notice that none of the people who are originally on here are talking anymore. You all took control of this thread. Just thought I mention that.

Ummmm... okay.

I was considering joining the colourful bunnies but if you're going to speak to people like that then I won't bother :shun:

Which has already been done, this website has been made

http://colourfulbunnies.forumakers.com/forum.htm

And there is no mention of me - and I'm the original creator of this thread,so it would have been decent to at least mention me as an inventor of it:boxed: - it is going to become something totally different which I don't like at all. Some members opened it without my knowing and they didn't even ask me what I thought about that idea. I have even made a comment about it 2 pages ago but either nobody saw it or they didn't want to respond.

The original and genuine Colourful Bunnies Club (led by me) will now be abandoned by the members who posted here the most and it will go cold.

I'm feeling a little bit guilty about this because when I opened this thread I had absolutely no idea whatsoever that it would come to this. I love and respect all the members of it and I am rather perplexed about what's been happening here in the last few days.

So, for the better, I think this thread should be closed. I'll think about it a little bit more though, but I will stay in contact with the members who I've been in contact with here, but only on some other threads, of course.

That's really slack...

I hope the thread doesn't die...

Look, I don't want to judge what's been going on in here, but this last sentence of you made me jump. This is a PUBLIC forum on the INTERNET. It is time for everyone to realize there's no or very little privacy on the internet. This is why one should always act responsible and be careful of what they post. And an IP adress isn't something private, from the moment you agree to join a forum, you have to accept that it will be seen by the admins.

We didn't take control of the thread, the mod team just exercised their right of answer, which I think is fair.

Keti, I'm sorry to hear this, it must be really hurtful. But it's in times like these you see who your real friends are. I'm sure you have many loyal friends here on MFC who will continue to post in this thread. Don't worry. x

I agree with you Niki (OMG, first time for everything! :naughty:)

Its already been said above (points) .. safety of the MFC is my number one concern , you dont like that .. I dont give a flying toss :biggrin2:

I will protect the MFC , other forums can be made .. all well and good .. what happens outside MFC isnt my concern .... although I care enough about people here to not want them to go to an un modded forum where any thing could happen.

This is a moderated forum .. if you notice .. we hardly said a word in here as a mod team .. until we were not sure , that is our and my duty!

Dont like it ... log out

I love how you grin when you say you don't give a flying toss! :naughty:

Bunnies! :wub2:

1265174794395073.png

AWWWWWWWW!!!! How cute!

For the bunnies :huglove:

picnicbunny.jpg

cute-little-bunnies1.jpg

Well, I said what I said... That's it from me. It's all really up to you and others now.

My main problem is that I love all the bunnies, and I'd like to keep contact with the people that have left...but I will defo stay here with you. This is the original Colourful Bunnies Club. I joined the other forum, yes, because it seemed like a good idea at first. But now it's only the people who have left here, and some others :dunno:

I hope I'm still welcome here. :boxed:

Well some bunnies perhaps seem to have discussed too much earlier:naughty:

Well, maybe...:teehee: I kind of hope to start a new part soon, like a new beginning. Just for the symbolic meaning, I like stuff like that :blush-anim-cl:

Bunnies! :wub2:

1265174794395073.png

awww so cute! So much cuteness the last few posts :wub2: