Keti sends lots of love to you all, she's still ill and tomorrow we're going to doctor again.:sneaky2: She takes some antibiotics which cause some strange reactions and she doesn't feel good atm. :wink2:

awww!!! hugs to her then!! hope she'll feel better soon :(:huglove:

Hello my bunnies!!!:bye::huglove:

how are you??

HIIII!!!!:huglove:!!!!

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everybunny :bye:

Hello bunnies :bye :

Hi! :biggrin2: How are you?

Keti sends lots of love to you all, she's still ill and tomorrow we're going to doctor again.:sneaky2: She takes some antibiotics which cause some strange reactions and she doesn't feel good atm. :wink2:

awww send her love from me :huglove:

Hello my bunnies!!!:bye::huglove:

how are you??

Hey! :biggrin2: How's you doing?

aww:huglove:

lets think about mika then:wub2::roftl:

I agree :naughty:

it wasn't bad, watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and did some homework... :original: how was yours? :biggrin2:

Ohh I wanted to watch that movie :biggrin2: I only saw the beginning :teehee: It was okay thanks, I didn't do that much, I watched Ferris Buller's Day Off though :aah:

I didn't mean starting a new thread now. I just said I hope to have the new part soon, because then I'll really feel to have left these issues behind. :wink2:

And yes, I am very well aware that there is guidelines to follow and that you moderators are just doing your job. With being welcome, I was more adressing my fellow bunnies, and especially Keti, because I felt there were some difficulties. Maybe my feeling was wrong, we will see.

Kathy, of course you are still welcome here. Everybody is. :huglove: I just felt hurt about things I told you I was hurt about, and I don't want to mention it anymore. This thread is going to continue. :wink2:

And thank you bunnies for wishing me a fast recovery!! :wub2::wub2:

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

HI! Nice to see you around these parts :teehee:

Kathy, of course you are still welcome here. Everybody is. :huglove: I just felt hurt about things I told you I was hurt about, and I don't want to mention it anymore. This thread is going to continue. :wink2:

And thank you bunnies for wishing me a fast recovery!! :wub2::wub2:

:kachinga: Alright then, boss bunny :huglove:

You're welcome! How are you doing today? :wub2: