• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jonah will pass away in the next hours, I don't know if this is the right place to write this*I'm not going to start a thread for been closed in less then a minute*, or if someone will care, but I think those who love him, or have been his friends have to know.

If you have something to tell him and you want to make him know, please tell me and I will give his family your message.

Jonah will pass away in the next hours, I don't know if this is the right place to write this*I'm not going to start a thread for been closed in less then a minute*, or if someone will care, but I think those who love him, or have been his friends have to know.

If you have something to tell him and you want to make him know, please tell me and I will give his family your message.

Awww, what a horrible news:sad:

I sent you PM.

• 5 months later...
0IMG_2720.jpg

Dear bunnies, our lovely bunny Sarah passed away on Tuesday evening.:tears:

She had a heart attack. :rip_1:

Keti and I are so devastated, can't beleive she left us after almost six years.:no:

:sad: Sorry to read that

Take care of you and Keti :huglove:

0IMG_2720.jpg

Dear bunnies, our lovely bunny Sarah passed away on Tuesday evening.:tears:

She had a heart attack. :rip_1:

Keti and I are so devastated, can't beleive she left us after almost six years.:no:

That is such a horrible news :no:

I know what it feels like to lose a cherished pet, I used to have dogs, I've lost a few in my life time...:tears:

Sending you and Keti lots of positive thoughts, hang in there! :huglove: :huglove:

im sorry :no::huglove:

:sad: Sorry to read that

Take care of you and Keti :huglove:

That is such a horrible news :no:

I know what it feels like to lose a cherished pet, I used to have dogs, I've lost a few in my life time...:tears:

Sending you and Keti lots of positive thoughts, hang in there! :huglove: :huglove:

Thanks a lot my friends:huglove: It means a lot to us.:wub2:

The horrible thing is that she suffered so much and we couldn't help her anymore:sad:

• 6 years later...