REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika at Waterfront, Belfast, 2010-FEB-13

lollipop_monkey

No idea whatsoever :) just glad it happened. Won't ask questions :):blush-anim-cl:

Don't leave us hanging! You gotta give us more detail than that. :roftl:

What exactly did Mika say? Does he know you? Any idea why he'd pick Toy Boy in particular? How did you find out, btw? A friend was at tonight's show and passed on the message? :teehee::punk:

She sounds really mean...just slagging off random people and trying to make sure that the 'crazy fans' got in last. Pfffft.

Yeah seriously! Someone seems to have a real hate on for MFC. What's up with that? :boxed:

"...these numbers that crazy obbsessed MIKA fans were giving people. And believe me, they were crazy....we decided we would try to get the crazy obbsessed MIKA fans to be last in. It was going to happen, but people forgot about it after a while."

I'm glad this blogger enjoyed the gig, but wow. That's a whole lot of venom for no apparent reason. Jealousy? Maybe she's just really young? Who knows. :dunno:

Yeah seriously! Someone seems to have a real hate on for MFC. What's up with that? :boxed:

"...these numbers that crazy obbsessed MIKA fans were giving people. And believe me, they were crazy....we decided we would try to get the crazy obbsessed MIKA fans to be last in. It was going to happen, but people forgot about it after a while."

I'm glad this blogger enjoyed the gig, but wow. That's a whole lot of venom for no apparent reason. Jealousy? Maybe she's just really young? Who knows. :dunno:

Now I see..

I'm glad this blogger enjoyed the gig, but wow. That's a whole lot of venom for no apparent reason. Jealousy? :dunno:

I don't get it, and tbh, if I showed up at a gig and I didn't know about the numbers thing (it's all still fairly new tbh) but someone explained it I woul have thought it was a great idea, that way you don't have to worry if you wanna nip off to the loo, especially if you're on your own, there's a much bigger risk of losing your place in the queue.

By the looks of it, she went straight home afterwards and didn't wait around...and someone tweeted earlier that they met him and that he was a 'tall sweetheart'. So she missed out on that. And I'm glad.

She just sounds really immature and nasty tbh. And if she's reading this, then I would like her to take note and maybe grow up?

I don't really get why people are crazy and obsessed, just because they want to make some sort of a fair system in the queue?:dunno:

She probably got wind of people travelling to many gigs and having seen Mika a number of times. That makes one crazy and obsessed, remember? :freak::roftl:

She probably got wind of people travelling to many gigs and having seen Mika a number of times. That makes one crazy and obsessed, remember? :freak::roftl:

Yeah but she knows how great it is, and she said she didn't want it to end...so they're only making sure that they get to feel that good LOADS of times. It's not crazy, it sounds like a brilliant idea to me, as it would to many people who love live music.

I wonder what she meant with: "and believe me, they WERE crazy".

I wonder if there was some sort of confrontation.