Mika worn everybody hurts Haiti worn t shirt !

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

!BmWjb8!BGk~$(KGrHqIOKiQEtMs,Zr6uBLfW-D),)!~~_35.JPG

Currenly on ebay from the everybody hurts video!

Hello,

You are bidding on the t-shirt that Mika wore in the Everybody Hurts video as well as one copy of the 'Helping Haiti - Everybody Hurts' single.

Both have been signed by Mika!

Yummy :shocked:

Hello,

You are bidding on the t-shirt that Mika wore in the Everybody Hurts video as well as one copy of the 'Helping Haiti - Everybody Hurts' single.

bid... not bid... :aah:

don't think i'll be able to afford this, as the milk thingie already went to 350 pounds. but i placed my bid anyway, as the point in this is make the price go up as much as possible, to help haiti as much as possible. :wink2: currently i'm winning. :naughty: but it's still on for 6 days.

Hello,

fantastic:biggrin2: really love the drawing on the t shirt.

good luck to everyone bidding!!

From Mikasounds:

Mika Donates More Memorabilia To Haiti Auction

Posted on February 19th, 2010Following the devastating earthquake in Haiti, Mika is showing his support but donating various pieces of memorabilia for auction. Having successfully auctioned the milk carton from the ‘Rain’ video last week, now up for auction are the t-shirt he wore in the Haiti video, plus a CD single of ‘Everybody Hurts’, both signed and doodled on by Mika himself!

Mika says: ‘I was hugely honoured to be asked by The Sun to be part of this single. I am really pleased with how it turned out, it sounds fantastic, and I hope the public will support it to raise money for this worthy cause.’ Click here to download the single now.

You can watch the video

Click here to make your bid now – don’t hang about as the auction closes 5:11pm (GMT) ON February 25.

All proceeds will then be donated to British Red Cross Disaster Fund to help with their work in Haiti…Happy bidding!

The only thing I want that shirt for is for the doodling he did on it :aah: (he never doodles on things I want him to sign :tears:)

Hello,

thank you, FD! :wink2:....I'll try! :biggrin2: