My Videos...

Jazzy

All the ones from this tour so far have been deleted.

Thank Morecube for this, firstly for posting them without my permission or crediting me, then for refusing to remove them, and then for telling me he would download them and upload them himself.

They're all gone now.

I still have them myself. I'm considering opening a private account so only friends can view the videos, in which case if you want to see them you'd have become my friend on youtube and pm on here so I know who exactly I will be accepting on youtube.

I'm so angry right now, but seeing as a whole bunch have been uploaded in the last few days and you guys might still be watching them, I thought I'd better let you know.

EDIT: OH and some have been uploaded to MS for points as well. IUAFGARHGUGHGNANAJF

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry for you, I was looking at them a few minutes ago and saw they al were removed, I thought it has something to with my computer, but it was'nt. I realy hope you can put them in a private account, I realy want to see them because your vids are always beautyfull. :thumb_yello:

Sucks that someone would do that. I really enjoyed watching your videos (especially from Sheffield ;] ). I hope the private account would be an option as it'd be a shame to not see them because of one person. Is there any way you could maybe report them on YouTube...Then he won't do it again maybe?

Well I've tried to report to youtube but everything's so long and complicated. It's not copyright because he hasn't uploaded them himself yet, and if he uploads them I think he'll upload them to the flash player on his site, in which case the site belongs to him and I'd have to get in touch with the French Authorities (not out of the question yet XD). It's so bloody complicated but I've emailed MS about Julia2a (who's the point thief) and to see if they can do anything about Morecube as they are the official Mika site and he's just an unofficial guy stealing content from other people.

Still, I'll see what they say. Though I don't get the impression that anyone who runs the website gives a damn about Mika or his fans, but there we are.

I'm so annoyed for you, Jazz. Some people are so bloody rude they need knocking on the head in the hope that they find the definition of manners among the dust and arrogance that claims their heads.

*Nods*

They'll get more than a knock on the head if I ever meet them. They'll get knocked to the ****ing floor.

Is he going to any French gigs, cos I'll ****ing find him there. Won't bother buying a ticket as I'm sure I'll be banned anyway for murdering someone on the steps of the venue, but it'll be worth the journey.

Well I've tried to report to youtube but everything's so long and complicated. It's not copyright because he hasn't uploaded them himself yet, and if he uploads them I think he'll upload them to the flash player on his site, in which case the site belongs to him and I'd have to get in touch with the French Authorities (not out of the question yet XD). It's so bloody complicated but I've emailed MS about Julia2a (who's the point thief) and to see if they can do anything about Morecube as they are the official Mika site and he's just an unofficial guy stealing content from other people.

Still, I'll see what they say. Though I don't get the impression that anyone who runs the website gives a damn about Mika or his fans, but there we are.

maybe you should windows movie maker or something and make a subtitle saying "PROPERTY OF LOZZINGTON" or something lol :aah:

They'll get more than a knock on the head if I ever meet them. They'll get knocked to the ****ing floor.

Is he going to any French gigs, cos I'll ****ing find him there. Won't bother buying a ticket as I'm sure I'll be banned anyway for murdering someone on the steps of the venue, but it'll be worth the journey.

:lmfao::lmfao:

I shouldn't find that funny, but I do :teehee:

Thank Morecube for this, firstly for posting them without my permission or crediting me, then for refusing to remove them, and then for telling me he would download them and upload them himself.

They're all gone now.

I still have them myself. I'm considering opening a private account so only friends can view the videos, in which case if you want to see them you'd have become my friend on youtube and pm on here so I know who exactly I will be accepting on youtube.

I'm so angry right now, but seeing as a whole bunch have been uploaded in the last few days and you guys might still be watching them, I thought I'd better let you know.

EDIT: OH and some have been uploaded to MS for points as well. IUAFGARHGUGHGNANAJF

This is happening to my vids too, just saw them on Mikasounds page. Not happy. Not sure if I want to upload my vids anymore. And all my new pics are used without permission. I don't mind people showing them here, but they are all over the internet without a mentioning. I don't put watermarks, because that way people can use them for private use. Not sure I want to do that either anymore.

maybe you should windows movie maker or something and make a subtitle saying "PROPERTY OF LOZZINGTON" or something lol :aah:

It takes looooooong though and I don't have the patience. And it'd deface him if my name was splattered across his pretty face.

And yes, acts of violence are ALWAYS hilarious.

They're all gone now.

oh no!!!!!!! :(.....

It takes looooooong though and I don't have the patience. And it'd deface him if my name was splattered across his pretty face.

And yes, acts of violence are ALWAYS hilarious.

No hun, you can do small fonts in the corner or something. It doesn't have to splattered across his face lol

This is happening to my vids too, just saw them on Mikasounds page. Not happy. Not sure if I want to upload my vids anymore. And all my new pics are used without permission. I don't mind people showing them here, but they are all over the internet without a mentioning. I don't put watermarks, because that way people can use them for private use. Not sure I want to do that either anymore.

MS will remove any content that is your own, they did it with my Little Noise videos so I suggest you email them. It puts a massive downer on it because I love sharing my vids, but theft and sharing are completely different. I don't want to upload anything anymore either, yet I don't see why everyone who would watch them should have to go without just because of one dip****.

GAH

I'm gonna go to Asda and buy a new suitcase for tomorrow. If they've got a purple one my mood might improve a bit. *sigh*

It would be such a shame when all of us honest peaople, who only enjoy your vids without any abuse couldn´t get the chance to see them anymore because of thieves :shocked:. You know how much I love your and Jazzy´s vids.

I feel for every person whose vids were abused.

sorry to hear that. :huglove:

so you deleted your vids because of that? or were they deleted (then why? :blink:)?

would love a password for your private account then as well, please. :wink2:

Yeah I deleted them so he wouldn't be able to download them. And I haven't got a private account yet but I'll try and get everything sorted after the Hammersmith gigs, or maybe before, depending on how snappy MS are with their reply.

ORLY? That sucks.

YEP. Tell me about it.

I swear I said I was going to Asda. :roftl: Can I bear to look at my car after 500 miles in the last 2 days though? NGUDUIFHH

Archived