REPORT/PICS/VIDS: MIKA - O2 Academy Newcastle, FEB 24 -2010

guylainem123

text message from Freddie:

Awwwww, just leaving. met mika, gig was awesome, the crowd back to front was bouncing! Met all the band, lots of hugs there! Amazing amazing.

:wub2:

Amazing!

Kelly1985 http://twitpic.com/155s0o - @mikasounds after his gig 2nyt in Newcastle, he was fab X

First picture :yay:

He looks :fangurl:

OHHHHH GOODNESS.

Amazing. Best gig yet, though apparently Glasgow still has the edge. Amazing. Words are failing me and I'm knackered so I'm gonna go to bed. Sort out pics tomorrow, vids will turn up at some point, it's just a matter of where.

And omgggg David is very sweet. And Imma too. And Jimmy. Gah they're all so lovely.

Thanks for the report:biggrin2:

Dunno why this always happens to me when i try to copy paste a twitpic from someone else...:dunno:

http://twitpic.com/155wjo

This was the twit

Kelly1985: http://twitpic.com/155wjo - anotha @mikasounds Newc gig

:wub2:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just woken up, still totally buzzing from last night! Don't have time to write a full report but in brief:

fab crowd, everyone, particularly the MFC, really got into it and we totally rocked it, the floor does indeed bounce! Lol

So much eye contact, not just from Mika but either. Imma stuck her tongue out at me at one point! Hehe

Quick M&G afterwards, asked Mika ho be the first person to write in my personalized book, he wrote "She Fell down..." so have decided it shall be the start of a story! Imma has contributed the next line and I hope to keep it up!

We had a chat with the band which was really great, Martin had scarppered tho, think we must scare him!

Well gotta be getting ready for the drive Brum to do it all over again! Lol!

If I were a lollipop girl that night...I would've pulled his pants up. Just because I can't stand low hanging pants:aah:

I always wonder how it is possible that trousers can drop that low, and then just stay where they are. Why don't they fall down?

I have asked my little brother, but I never got an answer. All he did was giggle. :aah:

Yeah that's why he sings songs about Lollipops, glitter and fluffy bunnies:mf_rosetinted:

Oh he's super hard, and you know it. All that rubbish about lollipops is to lull us into a false sense of security, then BAM!!! He goes gangsta.

text message from Freddie:

Awwwww, just leaving. met mika, gig was awesome, the crowd back to front was bouncing! Met all the band, lots of hugs there! Amazing amazing.

fantastic news:wub2:

cant wait to hear more:biggrin2:

I miss your vids and pics, Laura! :(

I'll sort the pics out now, I'm not leaving for another hour so hopefully there'll be plenty of time to upload them. Videos will have to wait for a bit though. They'll be up at some point soon though, don't worry. :thumb_yello:

And I forgot to mention - we had a little welcoming party for Erik Hassle when he arrived and we had a group pic with him. He's majorly shy but was absolutely thrilled when I told him that I'd bought his album on iTunes and was dancing round my room to it that morning.

AND omg, we were so lucky checking Twitter. I saw his tweet about him going to soundcheck a minute after he posted it and kept my eyes peeled and when I saw his car, I grabbed Vicky (Mikafish) because she had made a bracelet as a thank you for him letting her be a Big Girl in Dublin and we got round there and he was talking to a few people with his back to us and was about to go in but we called him back and she got to give him it. It was so sweet. I'll let her dish the deets on that bit though, but sometimes I absolutely adore twitter.

I'll sort the pics out now, I'm not leaving for another hour so hopefully there'll be plenty of time to upload them. Videos will have to wait for a bit though. They'll be up at some point soon though, don't worry. :thumb_yello:

And I forgot to mention - we had a little welcoming party for Erik Hassle when he arrived and we had a group pic with him. He's majorly shy but was absolutely thrilled when I told him that I'd bought his album on iTunes and was dancing round my room to it that morning.

AND omg, we were so lucky checking Twitter. I saw his tweet about him going to soundcheck a minute after he posted it and kept my eyes peeled and when I saw his car, I grabbed Vicky (Mikafish) because she had made a bracelet as a thank you for him letting her be a Big Girl in Dublin and we got round there and he was talking to a few people with his back to us and was about to go in but we called him back and she got to give him it. It was so sweet. I'll let her dish the deets on that bit though, but sometimes I absolutely adore twitter.

the twitter story sounds really sweet:wub2:

the twitter story sounds really sweet:wub2:

I couldn't believe my luck - though the Baltic Flour Mill that he mentioned was right opposite my hotel. When I pulled up my jaw just dropped and I was like 'why didn't I check in earlier?!?!'

Still, we were very VERY lucky. :biggrin2:

I couldn't believe my luck - though the Baltic Flour Mill that he mentioned was right opposite my hotel. When I pulled up my jaw just dropped and I was like 'why didn't I check in earlier?!?!'

Still, we were very VERY lucky. :biggrin2:

Moments like that make me think that twitter can be a seriously good thing:biggrin2:

Moments like that make me think that twitter can be a seriously good thing:biggrin2:

Oh absolutely. Twitter can be a pain in the bum when people are going through your tweets and trying to make you feel like you're a piece of sh*t, but hey, I can get over that and enjoy the great moments like yesterday.

Right, must pack for Birmingham now. I'm leaving in 10 minutes. Woo!