REPORT/PICS/VIDS: MIKA - O2 Academy Newcastle, FEB 24 -2010

guylainem123

Oh absolutely. Twitter can be a pain in the bum when people are going through your tweets and trying to make you feel like you're a piece of sh*t, but hey, I can get over that and enjoy the great moments like yesterday.

Right, must pack for Birmingham now. I'm leaving in 10 minutes. Woo!

Have fun in Birmingham:biggrin2:

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd never have got my moment if it hadn't been for you Jazz, cannot begin to thank you enough.

The look on his face and him saying "It's beautiful" will forever be ingrained in my memory! ;)

We were supposed to leave at 9 but still sat in Viv's kitchen eating Hobnobs!

I'd never have got my moment if it hadn't been for you Jazz, cannot begin to thank you enough.

The look on his face and him saying "It's beautiful" will forever be ingrained in my memory! ;)

We were supposed to leave at 9 but still sat in Viv's kitchen eating Hobnobs!

I had the most incredible night .. will post more soon:wub2:

Cant wait to hear more from both of you:biggrin2:

i think he is saying that because he didn't get to meet mika. :dunno:

i just ignored the **** comments :naughty:

Awwww, poor blossom :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao: either his pants are low or his undies are high! :teehee:

:lmfao: I bet he's giving himself a wedgie :teehee:

I had the most incredible night .. will post more soon:wub2:

FREDS!!! :wub2:

Can't wait for your report!

If I were a lollipop girl that night...I would've pulled his pants up. Just because I can't stand low hanging pants:aah:

maybe one of the LGs/BGs pulled it down?! :naughty:

AND omg, we were so lucky checking Twitter. I saw his tweet about him going to soundcheck a minute after he posted it and kept my eyes peeled and when I saw his car, I grabbed Vicky (Mikafish) because she had made a bracelet as a thank you for him letting her be a Big Girl in Dublin and we got round there and he was talking to a few people with his back to us and was about to go in but we called him back and she got to give him it. It was so sweet. I'll let her dish the deets on that bit though, but sometimes I absolutely adore twitter.

huh, mikafish became a BG in dublin because of eric hassle?! :blink: he wasn't even there though, anyway not as a support act... :blink:

incredible!:wink2:....(thanks to Jazzy!)

copiadip1020485.jpg

sorry, FD....I could't resist temptation :wub2:

:naughty: almost as good as a BG outfit. :biggrin2:

thanx for reports+pix so far, can't wait for more! :biggrin2:

If I were a lollipop girl that night...I would've pulled his pants up. Just because I can't stand low hanging pants:aah:

he kept TRYING to pull em up but obv failing miserably lol, ah well never mind I was too busy being in love with his voice talent performing and freaking out to him busting his moves and giving me wayyy to many adoring glances of devotion haha to notice his grey areas. :teehee: (thanks to Jazzy he appears to to share the lurrrrve now haha).

i think he is saying that because he didn't get to meet mika. :dunno:

i just ignored the **** comments :naughty:

Everyone who was at the stage door met him- BUT for some reason he is contractually forbidden to sign exercise books which might have caused hard feelings :dunno: though he signed other things and sometimes wrote notes in the exercise books. You could buy signed books for £15 and those seemed to be the ones he wrote in, but we couldn't really work out what his system was, though he did seem to have one

people at later gigs poosibly need to be aware of this

Edited by Soaring Simpson

Everyone who was at the stage door met him- BUT for some reason he is contractually forbidden to sign exercise books which might have caused hard feelings :dunno: though he signed other things and sometimes wrote notes in the exercise books. You could buy signed books for £15 and those seemed to be the ones he wrote in, but we couldn't really work out what his system was, though he did seem to have one

people at later gigs poosibly need to be aware of this

oh that's interesting to know... thanks sosi :blush-anim-cl:

i guess we'll never understand the ins and outs of showbusiness :naughty: