Homework... or... MFC

eloise.shaw

Ok, so you come home from school and you go up to your room and straight onto the computer, looking for the latest mika news. Nothing exciting has really happened so you just say to yourself 'i'll just look round MFC for a bit'. Then you start getting envolved in conversations on the threads. next thing you know it is very late and you havent even done your homework. This has happened to me alot...

For you that have been involved in the same situation, join the club, and we will bring together a campaign to stop the HOMEWORK!:thumb_yello:

Just ask if you want to join, and i'll add you to the list!

Member #1 ~ eloise.shaw

Member #2 ~ qwurtie

Member #3 Caramella93

Member #4 Maaike...

Member #5 Cisserz

Member #6 Mikalollipop karla

Member #7 Bobsterjazz

Member #8 mf22392

Member #9 nemobuermydog

Member #10 itoldher

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you still go to school? homework is not important. school is

No .... I'm 35 .. but Homework and School go hand in hand ... one doesn't normally come without the other ... we've all been there ... and you have to do it really ... it sucks ... but if you get it out of the way when you get home then you have the rest of the evening for yourself :boing:

No .... I'm 35 .. but Homework and School go hand in hand ... one doesn't normally come without the other ... we've all been there ... and you have to do it really ... it sucks ... but if you get it out of the way when you get home then you have the rest of the evening for yourself :boing:

I will definately try and do that:thumb_yello: just a bit of help from you guys may help:wink2:

*puts on bad influence hat* I haven't done a single piece of homework for my Classical Hollywood Cinema module this year...and my teacher still adores me because I'm the only one that can construct sentences at 9am on a Monday...swings and roundabouts really. :aah:

Work hard Eloise, and the world will be your oyster!

Exactly! :wink2:

do you still go to school? it is very annoying homeework. now im all sad no one wants to join... :tears: that is odd that no one wants to stop homework. is everyone ok?

I still go to school, yes... but as a teacher! :naughty:(well...actually I'm looking for a job, now... but that's not the point! :aah:)

The thing is, homework is important for you to know what subjects you need some extra study, what your doubts are, etc... :wink2: And, as Laurel said, if you do your homework when you get home, you'll have the rest of the day to do other stuff (including MFC). :thumb_yello:

I still go to school, yes... but as a teacher! :naughty:(well...actually I'm looking for a job, now... but that's not the point! :aah:)

The thing is, homework is important for you to know what subjects you need some extra study, what your doubts are, etc... :wink2: And, as Laurel said, if you do your homework when you get home, you'll have the rest of the day to do other stuff (including MFC). :thumb_yello:

so doesnt anyone want to join? ok:thumb_yello: g2g tea is ready. but then i will do my homework and then i will come back on MFC!:naughty:

I'm supposed to be doing a course through Morrisons soon .. and then it'll be homework again .. cos' I have a huge course book thing to fill in .. see even when you're 35 you still get bloody homework :eek:

:lmfao:

I'm supposed to be doing a course through Morrisons soon .. and then it'll be homework again .. cos' I have a huge course book thing to fill in .. see even when you're 35 you still get bloody homework :eek:

*gazes lovingly at your sig* so warm...

Anyway, are you serious? Homework from Morrisons? UGH if it's anything to do with health and safety tell them to shove it up their arse because you already know not to put your fingers in the plug socket or throw meat cleavers around.

*gazes lovingly at your sig* so warm...

Anyway, are you serious? Homework from morrisons? Ugh if it's anything to do with health and safety tell them to shove it up their arse because you already know not to put your fingers in the plug socket or throw meat cleavers around.

lmao!

• 1 month later...
do you still go to school? it is very annoying homeework. now im all sad no one wants to join... :tears: that is odd that no one wants to stop homework. is everyone ok?

:aah:

of course. get more people. join the protest!

lol...its nvr gonna stop. lol

Archived