Homework... or... MFC

eloise.shaw

You need to do your homework so that you can get good exam results and go into well-paid jobs so that you can afford to go to lots of Mika gigs QED. :biggrin2:

A little pain now for a big gain in the future.:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.. There have been enough oldlings on this thread..:boxed:

yes, we KNOw homework is important and bla bla bla.. But we don't want to hear that!:naughty:

Can I join??

Last night I wasn't on MFC! But I had no homework..

Was bussy making my dress for may, 7th..:aah:

everytime when i forgot about my homework because of MFC and Mika, next day Mika is protecting me and for example - teachers don't check homeworks, or we haven't got tests or the tests are so easy xD

wanna join :biggrin2:

omg that happened to me today...i havent finished all my english h wrk, and i went into school late today. english was first lesson and when i got in i asked my friend if hes asked for h wrk and she sed 'no, hes collecting them next week' :roftl:

:naughty:

got more homework today. a citezenship essay (was suppose to ne done in my holidays) and maths. both to be handed in tomorrow :(

already had a detention for citezenship today :sneaky2:

Had French book test today. Didn't read much. Lucky thing I wasn't the only one: the whole class didn't understand the book :naughty:

And for tomorrow I have a Spanish test, but I'm not going to be there. I'm going to recordings of Paul de Leeuw's show :teehee: They chose my 'wish'

Had French book test today. Didn't read much. Lucky thing I wasn't the only one: the whole class didn't understand the book :naughty:

And for tomorrow I have a Spanish test, but I'm not going to be there. I'm going to recordings of Paul de Leeuw's show :teehee: They chose my 'wish'

really?? That's fun!! :biggrin2:

Everytime I hadn't learned for tests, I hadn't have them the day after!:aah:

So I'm really lucky everytime! That always happens to me!

And when I haven't done my homework the teachers don't check!:naughty:

But tomorrow I really have my economycs test.. And I HATE economycs!

And I have to finish my drawing..

I think MFC can help with the problem.. :biggrin2:

Everytime someone sees a youngling over here, we have to write them a PM: "did you do your homework?? :sneaky2:"

That might help.. :naughty:

I think MFC can help with the problem.. :biggrin2:

Everytime someone sees a youngling over here, we have to write them a PM: "did you do your homework?? :sneaky2:"

That might help.. :naughty:

:roftl: Good idea! But I think that won't help.. Cause, I will delete it..:aah:

:roftl: Good idea! But I think that won't help.. Cause, I will delete it..:aah:

Then we'll need some mods who ban the younglings till they can prove they did their homework..:mf_rosetinted:

how about homeworks sucks

ideas?

I like!:biggrin2:

Edit:

at my english lesson: 'Hey Mister Wolfsshop!' ,his name is wolfswinkel, winkel means shop, 'I am Homework Sucks member number 4! SO! I don't want homework!!! Ha! Now ya don't know what to say! Do ya?'

:teehee:

Archived