Homework... or... MFC

eloise.shaw

I almost wish school would start already.

I can't take it! I'm running out of things to do! I make up more, get bored by those and by the end of the day I'm just sitting in front of the TV with my mom. I'm sick of staring at boxes with glowing screens! I wanna go outside! If only teenagers lived here, and not drunken college students that litter the streets with their leftovers, vomit, and torn apart trash bags!

Whatever happened to parks? Basketball courts? Soccer Fields?

I must find people to hang with soon or I think I'll explode!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I almost wish school would start already.

I can't take it! I'm running out of things to do! I make up more, get bored by those and by the end of the day I'm just sitting in front of the TV with my mom. I'm sick of staring at boxes with glowing screens! I wanna go outside! If only teenagers lived here, and not drunken college students that litter the streets with their leftovers, vomit, and torn apart trash bags!

Whatever happened to parks? Basketball courts? Soccer Fields?

I must find people to hang with soon or I think I'll explode!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I dont want school!!!! EVER! D=

what about your school friends?

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....I dont want school!!!! EVER! D=

what about your school friends?

They are all out of town or don't want to hang out.

But I found out that they all had a party without me a few days ago. . . so, now I feel loved. And now we definiately can't hang out because the snow has closed the city. I think they've pretty much given up on plowing the roads. Meh, this is what the internet is for.

They are all out of town or don't want to hang out.

But I found out that they all had a party without me a few days ago. . . so, now I feel loved. And now we definiately can't hang out because the snow has closed the city. I think they've pretty much given up on plowing the roads. Meh, this is what the internet is for.

aww....:huglove:

EDIT: i only really ever go anywhere with one of my school friends...mainly :P

Archived