REPORTS/PICS/VIDS: Mika @ Sentrum Scene, Oslo MARCH 17 2010

Droopsy

that was so funny. funny and totally adorable at the same time.

his expression when he realizes he cant get up:roftl:

Yes, it was hilarious. We were in stitches, laughing away when it happened, as he was there right in front of us, and he just started laughing then as well when he realised how ridiculous it all was :lmfao:

Thanks!! After all, I wonder if I had a better view here compared with LT, I really looked like a lost blind :roftl::naughty:

Ah, don't worry, you looked fine! But yes, it is always a lot easier to see stuff during Lollipop than during Love Today, because there is more light on the stage, and also you're not meant to do the 'proper' thing, you can do whatever you want, which makes it easier.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This gig was magical, but this was such a hilarious moment :lmfao: especially when he realised that he was stuck, hahaha

The look on his face was just priceless. :wub2:

Just realized that I never posted links to my vids in this thread. :teehee:

:wub2:

And my favourite, Any Other World. It's just such a fantastic performance - and he looks right at the camera at 2:25. :swoon:

Better late than never, right? :teehee:

26992_10150148672875357_866015356_11807281_6972239_n.jpg

Awwwww, thank you SO much!!!!!! :mf_lustslow: I quoted my favorite pic :biggrin2:

It was a very special gig, wasn't it? One of the best gigs ever. And M&G was so peaceful and relaxed :wub2:

Part of the M&G that night
:fangurl:

The best one yet.

What a lovely relaxed M&G :wub2: Was it like that from the start? :naughty:

It looks quite funny but I cant understand well what's happening there ..All I hear is that he's asking for help and he says this guy will do it (?) :roftl:

Edited by Miro

Part of the M&G that night
:fangurl:

Bah thanks, these pictures make me so warm and fuzzy inside :) amazing :)

You're in that video too, Kristina. Looking at Mika with fangurl eyes. :naughty:

awww you managed to capture this moment!! love this pic:biggrin2:

thanks for the pics and vids Mana. it would be great to read a report from you too:blush-anim-cl:

Isn't the look on his face just :fangurl:.

I was so busy running to Stockholm the next day that I didn't write a report from this gig at the time. I'm working on one for my own files, maybe I'll post it here too. :roftl: