REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

Ok, my first vids:

Toy boy: (where he messes up in a very cute way)

and I see you:

The video starts up side down (sort of) but that'll change after a few seconds.

Stuck in the middle:

Intro + Rain:

Over my shoulder:

Intro of Love today and March of the Death:

Lollipop:

I'm beginning to feel that I got in bed at 5.30 and got up at 8 :teehee:.

Edit: vids completed now.

Edited by Monie

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so no need for my Toy Boy-vid then :aah::roftl:

Still have to check out my videos, but on camera they seem fine, so lets hope :bleh:

Before the gig was very nice, special row for the MFC'ers, the car parked very close (so you could get some things from your car whenever you wanted), perfect :biggrin2:

The gig was amazing! So much energy .. So much fun things .. So much great songs .. Can't describe it! I loved it! :biggrin2:

After the gig .. well .. kinda disappointed .. Not Mika's fault, totally not .. He was very tired and there's a gig today .. Maybe if people wouldn't be all over him when he came out he would have stayed longer, I had the feeling that he only was polite and wanted to get away as soon as possible .. And then there were people that only wanted to have things signed (shoved them under his nose, he signed them and they took it back without saying thank you or something) and people that just wanted to give him something didn't get the chance ... Or well, I'm not pushy enough for things like that .. and I'll never will be .. But still, didn't like it :sad: Was almost crying (never thought something like that would happen :shocked:) and Monie saying nice things to comfort me wasn't really helping :aah: But it was still so sweet of her :wub2: And hopefully next time :wink2:

Have filmed the entire thing .. From what I've seen they're pretty good (wich are 2 little parts of 2 songs, but I think they should be fine).. Ok, I have hardly seen what I've been filming (because of all the jumping etc.) and was fighting with my camera to get things sharp, but I think it's ok :aah:

Ok, my first two vids:

and I see you:

I uploaded the vids accidentally on my b/f's youtube channel and am loading them on to mine now, unfortunately I can upload only 2 an hour so I'll put 2 every hour here untill they are all here.

thanks for the videos )))

he's so cute when messing up his songs )))

Oh, so no need for my Toy Boy-vid then :aah::roftl:

Still have to check out my videos, but on camera they seem fine, so lets hope :bleh

Before the gig was very nice, special row for the MFC'ers, the car parked very close (so you could get some things from your car whenever you wanted), perfect :biggrin2:

The gig was amazing! So much energy .. So much fun things .. So much great songs .. Can't describe it! I loved it! :biggrin2:

After the gig .. well .. kinda disappointed .. Not Mika's fault, totally not .. He was very tired and there's a gig today .. Maybe if people wouldn't be all over him when he came out he would have stayed longer, I had the feeling that he only was polite and wanted to get away as soon as possible .. And then there were people that only wanted to have things signed (shoved them under his nose, he signed them and they took it back without saying thank you or something) and people that just wanted to give him something didn't get the chance ... Or well, I'm not pushy enough for things like that .. and I'll never will be .. But still, didn't like it :sad: Was almost crying (never thought something like that would happen :shocked:) and Monie saying nice things to comfort me wasn't really helping :aah: But it was still so sweet of her :wub2: And hopefully next time :wink2:

Have filmed the entire thing .. From what I've seen they're pretty good (wich are 2 little parts of 2 songs, but I think they should be fine).. Ok, I have hardly seen what I've been filming (because of all the jumping etc.) and was fighting with my camera to get things sharp, but I think it's ok :aah:

I'm looking forward to seeing your vids!

It's a shame the meet and greet outside was so messy and you didn't get to give him your presents. I have been almost crying too, after the Paris gig in June, I know the feeling. And indeed, sweet words don't help in a situation like that. But what else could I do :sad:. I really hope next time will be better for you. It is definitely possible.

It was nice meeting you and Debbie again :original:.

I'm so glad that I decided to take my old camera :aah:

I've filmed the first song (Rain, wich sucks because I like that song..) with my new one, but that sound isn't what it should be .. The other videos (of what I've seen untill now) should be fine :wink2:

Ok, my first two vids:

and I see you:

I uploaded the vids accidentally on my b/f's youtube channel and am loading them on to mine now, unfortunately I can upload only 2 an hour so I'll put 2 every hour here untill they are all here.

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:...thank you, Monie!

AMAZING GIG! Can't say anything else then that it! Amazing!!!

The queuing was perfect, we even got our own entrance with a sign that had MFC on it!!! Best queuing ever, in my opinion.

Was it an entrance for all MFCers? Or only for those who arrived there early? I arrived there around 6 PM and just took a normal entrance, not knowing that the one at the left side was for MFCers ...

I'm uploading Relax atm .. Not great quality because I made it smaller to upload faster .. Thought Relax wasn't here yet, but now it is so it doesn't really matter :aah:

I'll see about the other videos .. Don't have time at the moment (have to go and pick up our new dog :biggrin2:) but there's already a lot of material so .. :wink2:

Relax: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDd1BcMRBPU

(still processing, so it should get a bit better in a while :bleh:)

:bye:

Was it an entrance for all MFCers? Or only for those who arrived there early? I arrived there around 6 PM and just took a normal entrance, not knowing that the one at the left side was for MFCers ...

Me2,beside im a MFCber since after the concert,doesnt matter.

Arrived at/around ~6,waited half an hour or something like that...

WOW!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!

Can't really choose a favorite song as i liked all of it! But "i see you" was beautiful live, and ofcourse my alltime favorite songs " Love Today" and "Touches You"!!!! But again loved everything and his German is cute...hahaha

I also liked the fact that it wasn't so crowded because last time here it was so full that I could hardly see anything! I arrived around 8 now and had a great spot and no pushing!

I'm a bit sad now that it is over and won't see him in ? time (had to cancel A'dam :( ).

Thank you for your great photo's and video's !!!!!!! (mine suck)

Only for those who arrived early. I think the last numbers were given out at 4 o' clock (number 50).

Joyciex, love your pictures :thumb_yello:

I uploaded a few more vids:

Intro + Rain:

Over my shoulder:

Stuck in the middle:

IT WAS AMAZING!!! it couldn't be better :D will write a report later, busy with the vids and pics :D..

with which camera was taken the grouppic at the meet and greet yesterday??

With Tiibets. I am sure she will post them any time soon :thumb_yello:.