REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Düsseldorf, Germany - March 20, 2010

guylainem123

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh, those videos take forever to upload & process! :aah:

Hope the quality is as good as it seems to be ... (wich is not great, but good enough I guess :bleh:) :mf_rosetinted:

he said we were the first crowd who reacted to his puppet, or something like that, because we cheered when the puppet waved its arm. :bleh: and he said it looks like from the addams family. :lmfao:

Well that's a lie, London reacted too when Toy Boy waved his arm :naughty: And it looks like Mika might finally be agreeing with Sara about what the puppet looks like :teehee:

Fantastic pics, Sylvana! :mf_lustslow: Thanks for sharing them!

I have those groups pics with Mika. I will upload them soon. I have some technical problems with computers :aah:

aaaaahw, yessss.. i really can't waiiiiitttttttt to see the pic!!! hahaha..

I found these vids of your friend on youtube before I saw they were posted here.

I am so glad you posted them here.

They are excellent!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

A lot of them are in my favourites now.

Thank you.

:wub2: I saw yr comments. You can comment on the vids on her own page: hayleysmummy

:)

Or look her up on here: koekoekakaknijn :)

:wub2: I saw yr comments. You can comment on the vids on her own page: hayleysmummy

:)

Or look her up on here: koekoekakaknijn :)

Thanks.

I have been adding comments to the vids as I watch them.

They are spectacular - some of the best of The Imaginarium Tour that I have seen.

I have favourited almost all of them.

Edited by Kodes100

Hi everybody!!! Thank you thank you thank you mfc for letting me be number 50:)

So here are some of my pics, the rest will follow on my fb site... will download a video during the next days too!:) He's sooo cute and sweet n my bf finally likes him and lets me play Mika music in his car:))

Cya in Stuttgart!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3559692&l=45ea323d0d&id=533582853

:wub2::wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

Big Girl:

With all the great security-people and photographers etc. because I had to switch cameras very fast and something was wrong with the settings so I couldn't zoom in :aah:

Big Girl:

With all the great security-people and photographers etc. because I had to switch cameras very fast and something was wrong with the settings so I couldn't zoom in :aah:

It's still a great vid even if you couldnt zoom in:biggrin2: Did you film any other songs?

FANFREAKINGTASTIC!

Will post a full report tonight:biggrin2::wub2:

Cant wait to read it:biggrin2:

It's still a great vid even if you couldnt zoom in:biggrin2: Did you film any other songs?

All of them :teehee:

(with zoom! :aah: But I was fighting a lot with my camera and couldn't hold it still so don't expect very great quality vids without moving or so .. :roftl:)

Thanks btw :biggrin2:

All of them:teehee:

(with zoom! :aah: But I was fighting a lot with my camera and couldn't hold it still so don't expect very great quality vids without moving or so .. :roftl:)

Thanks btw :biggrin2:

Great to hear you've filmed them all!! Cant wait to see them:biggrin2:

I will also write a short personal report, although I am not sure if this is interesting for others ... ;-)

We arrived there around 6 PM only. I came with my sister in law who is pregnant. And as I have some health problems which make that I can't stand (especially in warm enviroments without fresh air) for a too long period without getting dizzy we really couldn't stand in a queue for hours. There were already quite some people but queuing was ok, nobody pushed and we could sit down and wait for the doors to be opened.

Once the doors were open we arrived somewhere in what I could call the 4th row which we found really great given the fact that we had arrived at 6 PM only.

Everything was relaxed, nobody was pushing, many people were sitting down waiting for the show to begin.

Then Roman Fischer came up. I must say, I liked his music, reminded me a bit of The Cure which I used to like when I was young (huh), but unfortunately I found that his style didn't fit very well with Mika ... so maybe this wasn't the best choice for a supporting act.

Then finally Mika came on stage around 9 PM. He was spreading so much energy, he really seemend to enjoy himself, the band and the crowd. Happy Ending was really great again, I just love that song. We are golden was special and indeed, as many people said already, it was cute when he messed up Toy Boy. I felt very happy for the BG's and LG's during Lollipop, must be great to be on stage with him and feeling his arm around you during that last moments.

When the show was done they played the Kick Ass song ... in the beginning I didn't get it and thought he would come back for a bis-bis number and really sing it on stage ... he should add it to his set list, it is such a great song.

BTW also during the show there was no pushing and we really had space to stand and dance in a comfortable way.

After the show we went to the back exit. When we saw that there were no "fences" we already thought that he would probably not stay for a long time. I had one of these Coke Happiness Bottles and I got it signed ... he even chatted with me for a second asking when these bottles had arrived and I told him that I went to buy them in France. He looked very, very tired though (which is normal after such a show) and didn't stay long. I felt sorry for those people who didn't get their chance to get things signed or to give him their present or to have a short chat with him, but I think that this is mainly because there were no "fences" and it was all a bit messy.

Next (and last :-( ) show for me will be Antwerp ... still a lot of patience needed ;-(

Hi everybody!!! Thank you thank you thank you mfc for letting me be number 50:)

So here are some of my pics, the rest will follow on my fb site... will download a video during the next days too!:) He's sooo cute and sweet n my bf finally likes him and lets me play Mika music in his car:))

Cya in Stuttgart!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3559692&l=45ea323d0d&id=533582853

:wub2::wub2::wub2::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

uploaded my pics on facebook, normally everybody can see them!:)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=144961&id=533582853

Great to hear you've filmed them all!! Cant wait to see them:biggrin2:

:teehee::biggrin2:

Stuck in the middle is processing right now .. I loved that song so much! :biggrin2: Him on the piano etc. (literally :bleh:) :wub2:

default.jpg

(the little pic-thingie that goes with the video :wub2:)