REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna, Austria - March 29 2010

Droopsy

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have an absolutely beautiful wag video from Vienna, but I can't upload it, because the sound is terribly bad :blink: So sorry to tell you that. But um, he looks gorgeous :teehee:

The gig was the best so far during this tour, loved everything :wub2: No report this time, there wil be many other reports, I think :biggrin2:

I have an absolutely beautiful wag video from Vienna, but I can't upload it, because the sound is terribly bad :blink: So sorry to tell you that. But um, he looks gorgeous :teehee:

The gig was the best so far during this tour, loved everything :wub2: No report this time, there wil be many other reports, I think :biggrin2:

I would love to just see it... :biggrin2: plz...

I would love to just see it... :biggrin2: plz...

I think the picture quality is great but the sound is really bad. I can't upload a vid with that bad sound :aah:

I'm so disappointed I can't described it. Without my vids I feel the gig didn't exist :tears: And it was a perfect gig...

I think the picture quality is great but the sound is really bad. I can't upload a vid with that bad sound :aah:

I'm so disappointed I can't described it. Without my vids I feel the gig didn't exist :tears: And it was a perfect gig...

:aah:

there are vids. without sound... :wink2:

I don't know how to take the sound out of these. And it's not the same without the sound. He is a singer after all :aah::aah:

You could upload it with a disclaimer saying you're aware the sound is bad, but you thought people might want to see the nice video? :pinkbow:

(You should invest in the same camera I just got - the Panasonic DMC-ZS3. The sound is amazing!)

You could upload it with a disclaimer saying you're aware the sound is bad, but you thought people might want to see the nice video? :pinkbow:

(You should invest in the same camera I just got - the Panasonic DMC-ZS3. The sound is amazing!)

Well I just invested a new camera (which seems to be a disaster) so I can't buy another one :aah: But OMS and Toy Boy I filmed are not ruined, I'm so happy! I have a memory from this absolutely amazing gig :wub2::wub2::wub2: I can upload them later.

My husband promised to write a small report about the gig when we are back home, he loved it too :biggrin2:

mwahah the sound was bad coz the place wasn´t really the Opera Hause..BUT PEOPLE! WE SET VIENNA ON FIRE! :aah:

twas a real pleasure to see again the hungarians americans etc. etc. the ego-inflatable popstar{s} should be pleased half of the world was there :teehee:

the only part of the concert that broke the euphoria was the OMS repeating...I know twas a legend song of your teenage years but Mika I think your capable of writing another piece of intense taken-from-real-suffer-eh music...or play PUOTF or some crappy -for you- song like ring ring.. :pinkbow:

Martin & Jimmy were airguitaring like crazy, David is a great multitasker ahah & Imma..what a voice gurl!

the mastah told us in a recent french interview the small but fkn mighty supah-drummer told she had puppies in her fro? I didn´t really understand..:lol3:

aw Cherisse always stop to chat after the gig..she said they had a lovely time in Rome..

crap i forgot at the uberfantastic etap hotel the gift FOR THE BAND :meow:

John is magig too but I guess she´d shun me :lmfao: even if when we were queuing he thanked us for being there. & I´m grateful for the organization..no drama yes party

p.s: Ißm really happy for Ysina that gave the Mastah that beautiful(3) draw of Mika&sisters..really great!

Ah I saw yasmine was there..

pff german keyboard...theres other stuff to remember but now I have to tell Jimmy on twitter to not kick the balloon in the face of the pink pixie..poor Neyya, she was the star of the evening with her fancy dress but she diddn´t need a fucsia nose :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by greta

BTW, you can find photos here, I asked the photographer where they'll put them, and she gave me a card...so they're not huge pics...but they're nice. :]

http://www.volume.at/fotos/galerie/m16/1184/

I'll write a report maybe.....dunno yet.

Thank you everyone who made this happen.

PS.: I'm sad they took my camera away...I wanted to take amazing pics.....:huh:

Edited by Zsina

Hiya!

I am back from the coolest gig ever! :kachinga:

I must confess I had mixed feelings about going to Vienna because you don’t know what you can expect in small countries where Mika is hardly known at all. Also, with so many first gig-goers you’d almost expect a little bit of overexcitement (i.e. pushing). However, none of that happened. In fact, there was a most perfect combination of excitement and appreciation for Mika and really polite behaviour both during queueing and at the gig. The first 50 people arriving were from 15 different countries – most representing the ex Hamsburg empire, of course. :king: ( :biggrin2: )

The concert itself didn’t start too promising: the venue had a stange layout and the support act was rather ’funny’ ( :blink: ) but we couldn’t really laugh because we had cameras in our face throughout their performance. (:annoyed_h4h: ) I was trying to hide in embarrassment except when we were covered all in smoke as a result of someone experimenting with smoke machines left over from the eighties. :cool:

When the supporting band finished we saw more, much bigger cameras arriving – it turned out that they’d be filming the first 3 songs. (For online viewing only – so we were told, anyway. )

Then the lights went out and and the show was about to begin …. You could hear from the cheers that it will be a lively gig and a very active and reactive audience.

Rain, Big Girl and Stuck in the Middle were recorded and the crew left smoothly. You could actually feel from Stuck in the Middle onwards that it will be a great night. And it was! :groovy: You could tell that Mika loved the audience because of their involvement with the show. :pinkbow:

I am not going into details about the show again because I have ’analysed’ it already. The only real difference was the atmosphere and I was really pleased about it because if partly felt like a home gig.:blush-anim-cl:

Before the show we were talking about how many fans who have never been to concerts abroad think that the best atmosphere must be in London. It was far not the case with this tour at all, in my opinion. I only attended 4 shows in the UK (2 in London) and the audience was much more in touch with Mika in both Belfast and Bristol.

Anyway, my conclusion is that these relatively small, ’melting pot’ gigs are absolutely worth attending and I can only recommend it to anyone :thumb_yello:

PS: IT WAS LOVELY TO MEET YOU ALL!

Yeah yeah yeah Tiibet- as I've always said, I'm NOT only here for the music :naughty: so do post if you can. You're camera's normally fine though, guess it was your position? Best ever- WOW. I'm impressed by you, too- I know it's Mika, but... you've seen this tour SO often now, I'd have thought you'd have been a bit blase by now. And Suzie also says it's best ever- sounds very good.

But London sure is easier to get to!

Edited by Soaring Simpson

Well I just invested a new camera (which seems to be a disaster) so I can't buy another one :aah:But OMS and Toy Boy I filmed are not ruined, I'm so happy! I have a memory from this absolutely amazing gig :wub2::wub2::wub2: I can upload them later.

My husband promised to write a small report about the gig when we are back home, he loved it too :biggrin2:

Dear tiibet, don't mind too much about this... I'm happy with you that those two vids are fine,... especially the Toy Boy... :wink2::blush-anim-cl: