REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS: Mika @ Gasometer, Vienna, Austria - March 29 2010

Droopsy

Yes:thumb_yello: - a good excuse to talk to fans:teehee:

Hahaha :wink2: Yeah that is a very good excuse indeed :wink2:

I didn't really get to meet the people I wanted to meet.. but... meh =[ Some other time maybe. :)

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i totally agree! i´ve come to the conclusion that there is no life after seeing/meeting Mika.haha I also think i´ve scared potential lovers with all my mika talking =D and now i´m also starting to scare friends..they cant hear the name "mika" anymore.

Its the Mika obsession ruling my world!!! well..i hope that i´m not crazy. =D

all my friends that went to the concert with me are like that now so i think it's pretty normal! i haven't even seen hanson live and i've been talking about them non-stop for the last 2 years. my friends have been nice about it so far:wink2:

whaaa i'm getting more and more mad at myself for not staying after the show. i just went home without even buying that t-shirt i wanted:(

First of all, I want to say that I have never in my life met such nice people as that day. I am serious, you all blew me away, starting with all of you I met in the morning in front of the entrance (I was there 8,30 a.m., Tiibet was there already with her hubby and 3 more people). Usually at gigs people are just fake nice and way too competitive, a lot of times mean and rude (I've been to gigs in the UK, USA, Italy, Slovenia etc etc) and I was so surprised to see how nice everyone was! :D I really want to thank you all for being so lovely!

Mika....jesus, what can I say. He swept me of my feet. That was the very first time I saw him live and I CANNOT wait to see him again in july in EXIT fest, he literally changed my life, I feel like he fed me such energy and everything I needed...I can't explain but I have never been happier in my entire life. I was one of the Big Girls and it felt so good! I cannot believe I got rid of this complex about my weight I always had. And it's all thanks to this man. Amen, hallelujah :D :D :D

John was just soooo nice and I really thought that managers are usually cocky and care only about money but he surprised me, the way he handled everything, he took care of us...I am thankful.

The band was so playful and full of energy and they were also SO NICE, I mean what was this - world's nicest people convention? Haha sure did feel like it!

xoxo

Kat

Agreed!

Love how you posted the pic. (And now it's even on the front page.. scary.. :boxed: )

We look amazing nevertheless. Being a BG was definitely a cool experience!

Hi Kat it was a great experience of being on stage right ?:teehee:

Are you going to try to be a BG at Exit again ?

I was shocked too when I saw it on the front page :aah:

It was nice meeting you !Hopefully we'll be seeing each other again :wub2:

Hi Kat it was a great experience of being on stage right ?:teehee:

Are you going to try to be a BG at Exit again ?

I was shocked too when I saw it on the front page :aah:

It was nice meeting you !Hopefully we'll be seeing each other again :wub2:

oh it was magical! :wub2:

I don't know, I want to see the whole concert from the front row but then again, this is SO TEMPTING aaaah I'll have to think it through haha

wish I could go to prague to see Mika but I don't think I'll have money dammit!

• 1 month later...

I was just watching some of my vids from Vienna for the first time. I haven't done it earlier, because the sound was ruined, so I couldn't upload them, but for some reason I wanted to see them again. And suddenly I could remember it all, and all I can say is that this must have been one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!!! Definitely one of the top three gigs.

Suzie, I honestly don't know how we ever survived that night, LOL!! OMG!!!!!! :roftl: I just watched Touches You, and he was dancing in front of us for a long time. And I mean for LOOOOONG time. And he did that sexy hand thing in front of you (you know, touching his head and face and chest?) and I remember how you looked after that, first like :shocked: and then like :mf_lustslow: Lol!!! It's quite hilarious, because you are such a calm person in real life :roftl:.

And I was like :swoon: and :fangurl: every five seconds, and my husband must have been shocked to see me like that :roftl: But the whole front row was like that, and the whole audience!

It was a great gig, every part of it :wub2:

I was just watching some of my vids from Vienna for the first time. I haven't done it earlier, because the sound was ruined, so I couldn't upload them, but for some reason I wanted to see them again. And suddenly I could remember it all, and all I can say is that this must have been one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!!! Definitely one of the top three gigs.

Suzie, I honestly don't know how we ever survived that night, LOL!! OMG!!!!!! :roftl: I just watched Touches You, and he was dancing in front of us for a long time. And I mean for LOOOOONG time. And he did that sexy hand thing in front of you (you know, touching his head and face and chest?) and I remember how you looked after that, first like :shocked: and then like :mf_lustslow: Lol!!! It's quite hilarious, because you are such a calm person in real life :roftl:.

And I was like :swoon: and :fangurl: every five seconds, and my husband must have been shocked to see me like that :roftl: But the whole front row was like that, and the whole audience!

It was a great gig, every part of it :wub2:

ahahahahahaha I love your description tiibet!

that night was magical, I'll never forget it. :wub2:

this must have been one of the most amazing things I have ever seen!!! Definitely one of the top three gigs. :

I most definitely agree with that, even though I haven't been to as many gigs as you have..

In terms of the whole 'atmosphere' it was definitely the best for me. The audience was unbelievable as for most of them it was a first time experience.

:blink: really? I can't even remember that....:roftl:... but I believe you. :wink2:

All I know is that after this gig I said that I completely understand why fans demand Touches You on the setlist :mf_lustslow: I never really liked that song before but I suddenly understood that night. :naughty:

Thank you for analysing my reaction. I think I need to watch that video now now. :teehee:..

(I always download the best videos of the gigs I have been to but hardly ever watch them.... Now I just have to...) :biggrin2:

:blink: really? I can't even remember that....:roftl:... but I believe you. :wink2:

All I know is that after this gig I said that I completely understand why fans demand Touches You on the setlist :mf_lustslow:I never really liked that song before but I suddenly understood that night. :naughty:

Thank you for analysing my reaction. I think I need to watch that video now now. :teehee:..

(I always download the best videos of the gigs I have been to but hardly ever watch them.... Now I just have to...) :biggrin2:

I know, my thoughts exactly! Well, I loved it after seeing it live during the NA tour, but it's not like my favorite song. Sorry I analyzed your reaction :teehee: It all just suddenly came to my mind :roftl::roftl::roftl:

My Vienna vids are not on Youtube because the sound was bad.

I only saw 3 show from this tour and I loved every single one of them. But if I would have to decide for one as my favourite it would be Vienna, it was really magic. Would love to see Nina´s vids even with a bad sound .....:wink2:

I know, my thoughts exactly! Well, I loved it after seeing it live during the NA tour, but it's not like my favorite song. Sorry I analyzed your reaction :teehee: It all just suddenly came to my mind :roftl::roftl::roftl:

My Vienna vids are not on Youtube because the sound was bad.

Can you upload them please even with bad or no sound at all ?:naughty:

This is my favorite gig I have been too from my all 6 Mika gigs I've gone to and not because I've been a LG but he seemed so excited and his band members were great too:teehee:

If he releases another song from TBWKTM I hope it 's gonna be Touches you :naughty:

Vienna was my first Mika gig. And I loved it. I didn't had such an experience ever before.

And I'm glad that my impression that it was a great gig wasn't only my impression :naughty:

Now I'm just a little bit afraid that the gig in Udine in july won't be as great as in Vienne. Although, a gig of Mika can only be a great gig, I think...

Vienna was my first Mika gig. And I loved it. I didn't had such an experience ever before.

And I'm glad that my impression that it was a great gig wasn't only my impression :naughty:

Now I'm just a little bit afraid that the gig in Udine in july won't be as great as in Vienne. Although, a gig of Mika can only be a great gig, I think...

that's exactly what I feel :teehee:

it was the best concert and one of the best nights of my life :wub2:

I think Udine will be totally different.. but hey a "mika-open-air-concert" :naughty: can't be bad

that's exactly what I feel :teehee:

it was the best concert and one of the best nights of my life :wub2:

I think Udine will be totally different.. but hey a "mika-open-air-concert" :naughty: can't be bad

I've got a feeling Udine will be awesome, Italian audiences are fantastic :wub2: Vienna comes second for me out of the 6 I saw, it was lovely that it was more of an intimate venue than any of the others went to :wub2:

• 8 months later...
oh DQ don´t say that!! the man could read the forum and keep on with his only-coffee-diet forever!! :aah:

hahahaha but it's true. Mika looks great anyway! Now he looks perfect as always . I love him so much :mf_lustslow:

Mika if you read this I have to say you : "You are the cutest man of the entire world"

Thank you all :thumb_yello:

yes, it was a great show, it exceeded my expectations. :thumb_yello:

I really liked the audience there and it almost felt like home...:blush-anim-cl:

Yes, you are true - I was very proud of my people. And all my troubles before the gig weren't necessary that the venue would be only half full. You have to know that in Vienna was barely found an advertisement for Mika, also not a single poster on the door or wall of the venue!! :boxed:.

So you can imagine my relief that finally the audience was very vivid and Mika enjoyed this gig, too :wub2:.

hope, he will come once again :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by faballa

• 1 month later...