2010 : Mika @ Jakobshalle Basel, Switzerland April 1- REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

Christine

more vids (the rest will follow tonight):

dr john intro:

(i think the first & maybe even the 2nd time it wasn't intended that the sack fell next to the suitcase... but this time it certainly was planned this way :teehee:)

small part of touches you:

(sorry i just can't stand still during that song :naughty:)

talk & over my shoulder:

band introduction & happy ending (including the smoke machine part :naughty:):

LT intro, for the LGs/BGs :wink2:

talk & beginning of relax (this talking bit was where he told about the gig almost being canceled):

dr john intro:

(i think the first & maybe even the 2nd time it wasn't intended that the sack fell next to the suitcase... but this time it certainly was planned this way :teehee:)

talk & over my shoulder:

talk & beginning of relax (this talking bit was where he told about the gig almost being canceled):

Thanks for the vids, it's fantastic!.

In the band introduction...What Mika talks about Imma? Imma kisses her hand...and look to Mika. Help me,please?I don´t understand.

Thanks, and sorry for my english.:wub2:

dr john intro:

talk & over my shoulder:

Thank you soooo much for your vids Mellody :wub2:

I really enjoyed the gig! :wub2:

He wasn't feeling good, the audience was rude and noisy, the venue was huge, but the show was great! :mf_lustslow: I couldn't believe his voice sounded so beautiful in that enormous place! :blush-anim-cl:

I went to sit in the restricted area and I could see and hear perfectly! :glasses3: Unfortunately there were people who didn't have the right to sit there who came later and kept getting up, leaving their seat and coming back. And they blocked my view while passing. Very rude of them. :sneaky2:

I'm so happy he didn't cancel the gig, even though he was really tired. :wub2:

BTW I think the man at the smoke machine was Ben. :naughty:

OMG, "Over My Shoulder" really was amazing :tears:

It really was, although when he hit the really high notes it did make me go slightly deaf since I was right next to the speaker. I should have worn earplugs at this gig or at least for my left ear :aah:

It really was, although when he hit the really high notes it did make me go slightly deaf since I was right next to the speaker. I should have worn earplugs at this gig or at least for my left ear :aah:

Yeah it was very loud!! But so beautiful! :wub2:

25ge8h4.jpg

it's mariposa's, i took a pic of it. :wink2:

Oh thank you very much!! :biggrin2:

dr john intro:

talk & over my shoulder:

Thanx! We know we can count on you :wub2: Your vids are always fabulous :thumb_yello:

Thanx! We know we can count on you :wub2: Your vids are always fabulous :thumb_yello:

thanx. :original: don't have lollipop on video this time though, only pix...

here's the rest of my videos:

part of WAG:

toy boy with talk before & text messup (poor mika, you could see he wasn't happy... but still: LOL! :naughty: and: aww! :wub2:):

part of GK (french/english):

Edited by mellody

I use a Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7 ;)

Thank you. Might be considering getting this one then when I will buy a new cam. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, coincidentally. As soon as I was turning on my camera I saw Jimmy running in our direction :naughty:

Well done whatsoever :naughty::thumb_yello:

It's fun watching it again!

@mellody

Such a beautiful performance of OMS:wub2:

Thank you for recording and sharing with us :flowers2:

Has he always played a couple of chords at the beginning of the song on the piano, too? I didn't notice it at other gigs.. Anyway, so beautifully sung, despite him being ill..

@mellody

Such a beautiful performance of OMS:wub2:

Thank you for recording and sharing with us :flowers2:

Has he always played a couple of chords at the beginning of the song on the piano, too? I didn't notice it at other gigs.. Anyway, so beautifully sung, despite him being ill..

nope, i think that was new. :dunno:

thanx. :original:don't have lollipop on video this time though, only pix...

here's the rest of my videos:

part of WAG:

toy boy with talk before & text messup (poor mika, you could see he wasn't happy... but still: LOL! :naughty: and: aww! :wub2:):

part of GK (french/english):

Pix are welcome too :naughty:

And the Toy boy vid's so funny :wub2:

happy you like them. :biggrin2:

btw, have you seen his abs in the WAG video? at the beginning/between the intro and the song... now that's a real sixpack, in that light anyway, i was like :shocked: when i saw it at the show, hadn't noticed before that his abs were that defined! :shocked: and no, i won't feel bad for mentioning that or for not being able to hold my camera straight during wag :teehee:, as he must've invested a lot of time+sweat in that sixpack, and probably didn't do that for hiding it from the world or for people saying "don't talk about his body, it's all about his music". :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

it honestly was hard for me to concentrate on the song, maybe he should go back to undressing only for half of it - i always loved WAG at the shows for the "we are not what you think we are!..."-shouting, but i think in basel i totally forgot to shout along, was too distracted! :lmfao: