:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Lucrezia!! :huglove: I'm very happy to have these pics - printed them for my Montreal album :wink2: On the 2nd pic, with Ida & Max, I see both myself, Buttonlovesu, Treasa and Kath, in line on the 5th row :blush-anim-cl:

Such nice memories from the "adventure of my life" - two months old now ... :fisch:

Love,love

me

I'm just out of range... of course! ;) Darn, I was SO looking forward to being able to tell people I was in Rolling Stone magazine!

I see people I know too. 

I'm just out of range... of course! ;) Darn, I was SO looking forward to being able to tell people I was in Rolling Stone magazine!

I see people I know too.

Yeah, that's how it is - the same for me on the video about Last Party, just out of range -:( On the last pic, where MIKA walks off stage, I can see only Kath, not the rest of us 3, we're hidden behind MIKA's back...-:)

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Lucrezia!! :huglove: I'm very happy to have these pics - printed them for my Montreal album :wink2: On the 2nd pic, with Ida & Max, I see both myself, Buttonlovesu, Treasa and Kath, in line on the 5th row :blush-anim-cl:

Such nice memories from the "adventure of my life" - two months old now ...:fisch:

Love,love

me

I can see my hair in the first pic. :naughty: on the 2nd i'm also behind mika's back.

PRIDE il mensile gay italiano

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=839559932747443&id=115136605189783

Abbiamo intervistato ‪#‎Mika‬, un artista incredibile, e potrete leggere tutto quello che ci ha raccontato sul suo ultimo disco in prossima uscita, sulla cultura gay, su X Factor e tanto altro in esclusiva sul prossimo numero di giugno!

17802504982_1e074d93ae_o.jpg

17617713650_ae59925e15_o.jpg

post-18723-0-37983100-1431925570_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-69314600-1431925574_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

VIDEO

Intervista a Mika - DavideMaggio.it

http://www.davidemaggio.it/archives/116788/mika-x-factor-2015-morgan-the-voice-video-intervista

MIKA A DM: L’UNICA COSA CHE DA’ ARMONIA A X FACTOR E’ LA VOLONTA’ DEI GIUDICI DI ESSERCI. X FACTOR ITALIA? 10 VOLTE MEGLIO DI THE VOICE ITALIA

lunedì 18 maggio 2015

mika1.jpg

Mika

Ormai è diventato un veterano di XFactor. Arrivato nel 2013, come una specie di scommessa, Mika è diventato un caposaldo del talent show targato Sky Uno. E nell’edizione numero 9 troverà una grossa novità a “consolarlo”:

Scherzi a parte, forse il vero sospiro di sollievo la popstar l’ha tirato quando ha saputo dell’assenza di Morgan. Il cantante, pur stimando il Castoldi, ha dichiarato apertamente che la scorsa edizione non è stata facile per via del clima teso che si respirava dietro (e davanti) le quinte:

“Quest’anno non sarò il peggiore a parlare italiano! Non lo so però, non ho parlato ancora con Skin. Stasera (venerdì 15, ndDM) prendiamo un drink insieme, voglio parlare solamente italiano e vedere la sua reazione...”.

L’unica cosa che dà un senso di armonia a questo programma è quando tutti i giudici vogliono veramente essere lì, perchè questa cosa non si può falsificare. Morgan sta facendo il suo tour, io sono suo fan, è un grande in tanti sensi, e anche una persona vera, complicata ma credibile e con tanto talento. Come dicevo l’anno scorso per Elio: Elio non è morto, Elio è Elio, non era lì l’anno scorso ma adesso è di ritorno, forse ci sarà Morgan l’anno prossimo o dopo. Chi lo sa...”.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

RE-post !

Another video interview:

http://video.tvzap.kataweb.it/show/mika-cosi-x-factor-mi-ha-migliorato-come-artista/5893/5918

Mika: 'Così X Factor mi ha migliorato come artista'

In occasione della presentazione della giuria di X Factor 9 a Milano, la pop star Mika (alla terza edizione nel talent targato Sky) ha parlato a TvZap di quel che si aspetta da questa nuova esperienza ma anche del nuovo disco in uscita a giugno dal titolo No Place In Heaven e di come fare televisione abbia migliorato la sua vita di artista.  

Intervista di Fabio Pisanu

Mika: 'So X Factor improved me as an artist'

During the presentation of the jury of X Factor 9 in Milan, the pop star Mika (in its third year in the talent branded/of Sky) spoke to TvZap of what he expects from this new experience but also of the new album coming out in June entitled "No Place in Heaven" and how television has improved his life as an artist.

Can anyone put the video on youtube or somewhere else, please?

video interview

Mika: 'Così X Factor mi ha migliorato come artista'

Thanks a lot for posting !

• Like 1

Thanks Lu! :flowers2: he talks about having kids in one of the answers, doesn't he? I'm looking forward to read the translation, as all i understand is what they generally talk about, but not what his answers mean in detail.

• Like 1

:shocked:

Famiglia Cristiana interviewed him? I don't want to miss that! :biggrin2:

That magazine belongs to the Church.

OMG yes! I wonder what they asked him.

Don't you think it's because of the title of his new alb. NPIH ? I really want to read this...-:)

Love,love

me

Another Mika's interview this week on Italian press: this time is for Pride, a gay magazine :)

Here are for you the scans

post-18139-0-95660800-1432840365.jpg

post-18139-0-90506700-1432840371.jpg

attachicon.gif06 (1-1).jpgattachicon.gif06 (Page 11).jpgattachicon.gif06 (Page 12).jpgattachicon.gif06 (11-1).jpgattachicon.gif06 (12-3).jpg

Thanks Lu! :flowers2: he talks about having kids in one of the answers, doesn't he? I'm looking forward to read the translation, as all i understand is what they generally talk about, but not what his answers mean in detail.

I'm on Google Chrome and a thing used to come up, for translating the page, but it doesn't anymore, so I don't know how to get it to work. So I'll need to wait for the translation. It looks like a good interview.

Is there already anyone who is doing the translation of it? 

Let me know if any help is needed :)

Is there already anyone who is doing the translation of it? 

Let me know if any help is needed  :)

If you want to translate it, you can... I was going to do it but today I was really sick so I don't have the strength to do it

Edited by Lucrezia

I'm on Google Chrome and a thing used to come up, for translating the page, but it doesn't anymore, so I don't know how to get it to work. So I'll need to wait for the translation. It looks like a good interview.

if it was plain text, it'd work, but i don't know any (free) program so far, that automatically translates text from pictures...

That usually doesn't work on page scans.

The Google Translate app on iphone does :)

Ah thanks! :flowers2: of course the google app is also available for google andoid... :teehee: just installed it. It's a cool feature, but sadly it only gives me gibberish in this case, i understand the plain italian better than this weird translation. :naughty: so, our lovely mfc translators certainly are still needed! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Ah thanks! :flowers2: of course the google app is also available for google andoid... :teehee: just installed it. It's a cool feature, but sadly it only gives me gibberish in this case, i understand the plain italian better than this weird translation. :naughty: so, our lovely mfc translators certainly are still needed! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Starting translating now ;)