Grazie mille Lucrezia !! :hug:  I hope that you, and the rest of our Italien friends, are aware of how lucky you really are !?  :wink2: If this happened here, my feet wouldn't follow the earth, for a long time!! :naughty: But you all deserve it, cause in Italy  MIKA is much  WANTED !! :wub:   I think I'll have to move down south... :teehee:

Will all these art. also be translated ? - it might be too much to ask for, but anyway - it would be sooo great... :)

Love,love

me 

I agree with you. I wish it was the UK that Mika was so popular in. I'm hoping the extra week it will take for the album to come out in the UK, will be taken up with stuff like this. You Italians are so fortunate!!

Found this article/interview from la repubblica, has it been posted yet? http://m.repubblica.it/mobile/r/sezioni/spettacoli/musica/2015/06/10/news/mika-116571579/?refresh_ce

Thanks for that. Google translated it for me. It's a clunky translation, only good enough to get the gist of the text, so it's better to wait for the geniuses on here to translate it, but he basically says that Italy has helped him be himself. Being Lebanese, his culture encouraged him to be private about stuff, but he's realised that being open is better.

• Like 2

Thanks for that. Google translated it for me. It's a clunky translation, only good enough to get the gist of the text, so it's better to wait for the geniuses on here to translate it, but he basically says that Italy has helped him be himself. Being Lebanese, his culture encouraged him to be private about stuff, but he's realised that being open is better.

And I'm so happy that MIKA makes it very clear, how positive his "Italien life" has been for him ...:)

Love,love

me

Thanks for sharing!!

I want to ask about the map of songs.

I can see little Italian that pics,because I don't know Italian, so I couldn't search what the map meant.

Could you tell me about the item(?) of the map?? (for example, timbro etc..)

This article is very interesting! 

I'll try to translating the terms in the map of the songs, that is how the computer has read / analyzed them, this weekend.

Grazie mille Lucrezia !! :hug:  I hope that you, and the rest of our Italien friends, are aware of how lucky you really are !?  :wink2: If this happened here, my feet wouldn't follow the earth, for a long time!! :naughty: But you all deserve it, cause in Italy  MIKA is much  WANTED !! :wub:   I think I'll have to move down south... :teehee:

Will all these art. also be translated ? - it might be too much to ask for, but anyway - it would be sooo great... :)

Love,love

me 

I can do it the next few days and the help of anyone who also wants to do is well accepted. However many articles are a variation, by every journalist / newspaper or magazine, of what he said at the press conference for the presentation of "No Place in Heaven". I'm sure there will be others, so I think it would be better to make a list of articles/interviews of which we have to do the translation. What do you think?

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 3

I'll try to translating the terms in the map of the songs, that is how the computer has read / analyzed them, this weekend.

I can do it the next few days and the help of anyone who also wants to do is well accepted. However many articles are a variation, by every journalist / newspaper or magazine, of what he said at the press conference for the presentation of "No Place in Heaven". I'm sure there will be others, so I think it would be better to make a list of articles/interviews of which we have to do the translation. What do you think?

Yes, it's better. Every newspaper that I posted yesterday says at least the same thing just in a different way so maybe we can do a summary of them and translate just the things that are new.

• Like 1

Yes, it's better. Every newspaper that I posted yesterday says at least the same thing just in a different way so maybe we can do a summary of them and translate just the things that are new.

Yes, in fact more than anything else it's the introductions and the views of various journalists who change. Is anyone already doing the translation of the video of NPIH press conference?

• Like 1

Thank you for the huge translation! Really impressed to read how he keep the tension between the crowds at his every gig - I've seen gigs in Korea,Japan,France so far, and every gig seemed different each other even though all use same stage set and same setlist. I totally agree and felt same also that Mika performs as a interpreter not an author on his stage. Actually some big names perform as if he's "working" on the stage like it's everyday routine job for them, and then audience became a simple "consumer' of that gig. But speaking about Mika's gig, every gig in every country, he try to communicate and have fun with all audience and give some variations according to the crowds vibe and reaction. That's what I felt for years of my fangurl life, and that's why I've kept saying he's "exceptional" real performer unlike others. Now it's clear to see this as he said same here.  :wub:

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 2

Yes, in fact more than anything else it's the introductions and the views of various journalists who change. Is anyone already doing the translation of the video of NPIH press conference?

Sincerely I don't know. Maybe the subs team?

Thanks again! Nice and generous you all :wub:

Actually, I translated Wired's article into Korean. I thought it deserve to share Korean fans.

We impressed his thoughtful interview :) and Wired's article has interesting approach to his songs.

Edited by nuri

Sincerely I don't know. Maybe the subs team?

The video of the press conference it's in our to do list! I think that it's better just translate the video of the conference, since most of the articles are based on that. And maybe some journalist also messed up what he really meant. After we can translate the part of the articles that aren't taken from that video! :)

• Like 4

:thumb_yello: This sounds smart, we don't need a lot of repeats!  There's sooo much new stuff nowadays, which means a lot of work,  for our nice and kind translators!  :wub:  

Love,love

me

• Like 1

The video of the press conference it's in our to do list! I think that it's better just translate the video of the conference, since most of the articles are based on that. And maybe some journalist also messed up what he really meant. After we can translate the part of the articles that aren't taken from that video! :)

:thumb_yello:  Grazie mille - in advance!!  :hug:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: This sounds smart, we don't need a lot of repeats!  There's sooo much new stuff nowadays, which means a lot of work,  for our nice and kind translators!  :wub:  

Love,love

me

I was thinking that myself. If it's easier to just do a summary of some articles that are, basically, repeated, that's okay with me. You all work so hard and we're all so grateful. 

• Like 1

Great! Thank you

Okay!  :thumb_yello:

Thanks for sharing!!

I want to ask about the map of songs.

I can see little Italian that pics,because I don't know Italian, so I couldn't search what the map meant.

Could you tell me about the item(?) of the map?? (for example, timbro etc..)

This article is very interesting! 

Here the terms of the maps of the songs, that is the images that show structure, rhythm and the quality of sound of each song, first in Italian and then translated into English.

From the top, in a clockwise direction:

Tonalità:

Maggiore, Chiarezza accordo, Chiarezza tonalità

Tonality (music: tonal quality, key):

Major (tonality), Clarity of the chord, Clarity of the tonality

Ballabilità:  

Chiarezza pulsazione, Attività basso, Percussività

Danceability:

Clarity of pulsation, Activity of the bass, Percussiveness

Dinamica:

Intensità, Contrasto, Fluttuazioni

Dynamics:

Intensity, Contrast, Fluctuations

Timbro:

Brillantezza, Fluttuazione timbro

Timbre (musical):

Brilliance/Vivacity, Fluctuation of the timbre

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 1

Here the terms of the maps of the songs, that is the images that show structure, rhythm and the quality of sound of each song, first in Italian and then translated into English.

From the top, in a clockwise direction:

Tonalità:

Maggiore, Chiarezza accordo, Chiarezza tonalità

Tonality (music: tonal quality, key):

Major (tonality), Clarity of the chord, Clarity of the tonality

Ballabilità:  

Chiarezza pulsazione, Attività basso, Percussività

Danceability:

Clarity of pulsation, Activity of the bass, Percussiveness

Dinamica:

Intensità, Contrasto, Fluttuazioni

Dynamics:

Intensity, Contrast, Fluctuations

Timbro:

Brillantezza, Fluttuazione timbro

Timbre (musical):

Brilliance/Vivacity, Fluctuation of the timbre

I almost crying. I didn't realize how translators busy! so sorry about that I bothered you.

thanks a lot!!  :wub: