Mika's trying to find help in order to play in Arena di Verona!!!

very nice and funny...but I think he's serious and I hope he will!!!

http://www.larena.it/stories/Home/590965_mika_appello_allarena_vorrei_cantare_allanfiteatro_di_verona_video/

Thanks a lot for posting !!

VERONA. "Vorrei cantare all'Arena di Verona!". Mika, il cantante pop di "Relax" e "Grace Kelly", tra i protagonisti della nuova edizione di X Factor nella parte di giudice, saluta i lettori de L'Arena dai camerini di Sky, a Milano, e lancia un appello: "Il mio sogno è esibirmi nel vostro anfiteatro. Sono cinque anni che ci penso e ne parlo con il mio staff italiano". Mika, nato in Libano e cresciuto a Parigi, ha da poco pubblicato una raccolta di canzoni, "Songbook vol. 1", riservata al mercato italiano e contenente, oltre a "Grace Kelly", anche "Celebrate", "Rain", "We are golden" e "Love today". Nell'album appaiono anche due hit in versioni diverse ("Origin of love" e "Happy ending"), il successo estivo "Live your life" e il brano "Stardust", in duetto con Chiara, la vincitrice della scorsa edizione di X Factor. Per il suo Songbook Mika ha "choosato" (come dice lui nel suo slang italo-inglese) anche "Popular song", ispirata al musical "Wicked", e cantata con la star della Nickelodeon, l'italoamericana Ariana Grande. Il videoclip di questa canzone ha totalizzato 34 milioni di visualizzazioni su YouTube.

http://www.larena.it/stories/Home/590965_mika_appello_allarena_vorrei_cantare_allanfiteatro_di_verona_video/ Edited by Kumazzz

Thanks to you Lucrezia :huglove:

Two interesting things, the 4th album before summer and the theater project goes ahead :wub2: I see 2014 as much busy as it has been 2013 :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Sounds wonderful - look forward to the whole translation ... :teehee:

Love,love

me

I removed the heels from Louboutin

Dandy, crazy, uncontrollable, the judge-revelation of XFactor, while he brings out a "collection", he already thinks about the fourth album and another talent show. He always smiles and show his designed shoes "a friend of mine make them just for me." The friend is the king of style. We bet you that it will now become a cult among males!

Mika has no subsidence. The hyper-works doesn't rub his tight dress of dandy, the tiredness doesn't slow down his polyglot chat (he also speaks Italian, he says that he learned it from "Beautiful") nor tarnishes his enthusiasm. Only sometimes, and imperceptibly, the doe-eyed bend downwards, turning it into a melancholy Bambi. There is a bit of breathlessness: he's working on his fourth album, "I want to finish it before the summer" from X Factor judge, his gentle madness has already beating the charisma of his colleagues and his team splits.

In the early months of 2014 he will sit as well, as a coach, in the red armchair of the format competitor, The voice, the French version, to which auditions he is already attending in these days - <<but of course I can do it!>>

And in addition, a collection is just out called "Song Book Vol 1". <<Do not call Best of that horrifies me: it'ss my family of crazy songs, my version of how to write pop music, in the only way that fills me with happiness.>>

Now, he confesses, see them all together is a little scary, <<like when you look in the mirror, after years that you don't do it.>>

Neither here Michael Holbrook Penniman exaggerate: despite 30 years of age, he sings from two decades, << I began to work at 11 years with an opera of strauss, who knows what I will do at 85 years.>>

Crazy is an adjective that you like but what do you mean exactly?

Wild not artificial nor planned by a corporation, alive. Look here (he extracts from the Song Book CD the booklet of texts and opens up) these words are crazy. They talk about religion, identity, girls, a prostitute, a depressed type, my sisters ...

Crazy how your life: from dyslexic child to opera singer?

At school I was a mess and my mother decided to take off from there. And she introduced me to the music

Brave

She has always been this way: if something was wrong, she said: "Stop everything, we change." She was very keen to make me understand that real life was not at school.

And where did you find the real life?

In the work, among adults. At school I felt like an idiot, without culture, without intelligence. Working, as I did after a while, as a singer at the Royal Opera House in London, I was doing very serious things: I used the intelligence, talent, I felt the tension of singing in front of 5000 people. A thing just for adults. I quickly realized which way I wanted to be.

When did you realize that you're not an ordinary person?

But I'm ordinary, I'm one as many. Extraordinarily are the superficial things, monstrous, all the pressures, conditionings: You can not do this, you can not go there, you can not love that person... These thing not ordinary, I do not understand.

But a lot of people consider you special.

Maybe because I like nonsense, in life you need disorder to be happy.

And... are you happy?

Now I'm tired ... bah yeah even happy: I've created this mess, I wallow on it. We all need irony and the most absurd things: from absurd situations comes tolerance, from tolerance happiness.

You talked about your partner and about your projects, including children. Do you think Italy is ready for it?

But what talks are they? of course, when we talk about happiness, we must not be afraid. Especially if people take their own responsibility, they're serious. But it is more interesting to talk about identity, the concept of which sexuality is only a part.

From identity to the team game: How's X Factor?

I like to work as a team. Fortunately, in this edition there is a good balance: four judges completely different. I'm 30 years old, I do things in my own way, international, because I'm an immigrant boy from birth; Simona Ventura is tough, smart, she works from a lot of time in tv, she understands the dynamics; Elio, which is an example of the perfect intelligent Italian irony, I'm learning a lot from all the others.

And with Morgan?

He is completely anarchist, he is the Dario Fo of television, nothing works as it should with him. I've only classified him in the recording studio, in front of the piano: he's a child, brilliant and hyperkinetic, a philosopher voracious of music; in fact, it echoed in every part of his body.

What's it like being on this side, judging other artists?

It 's strange because usually I'm on the other front, on the stage. But I stopped for a while to cure myself of being judged by others: a songwriter like me should live in a kind of bubble, that's what I also say to my girls: you have to have the skin of an elephant. It's just when you turn off the lights that you've to resist....

Don't you ever feel the need to turn them off, the spotlights?

I'm used to. I'm a suitcase tossed around, between a stage and a set.

And if I asked you where is home?

In London. And now also in Milan, where I did install a greenhouse in the living room with a few chairs: so my friends smokers can retire there and have a rest, as outdoors. But the truth...

Yeah.

...is that my home is my studio, where I create because if I do not create I do not exist. I like to create things that did not exist before, this is my drug.

Things like?

Now I have a project, something never seen before: gather a team in a theater and resume it all: a designer, a band, a screenwriter, actors and singers, a set designer: in three weeks they must create a show, or a musical comedy. I'd like to sell tickets starting at least two months before. In the dark.

And when? where?

Shhhh, it's a secret!!

Things like?

Now I have a project, something never seen before: gather a team in a theater and resume it all: a designer, a band, a screenwriter, actors and singers, a set designer: in three weeks they must create a show, or a musical comedy. I'd like to sell tickets starting at least two months before. In the dark.

And when? where?

Shhhh, it's a secret!!

Awwwww !!!!:wub2:

Thanks a lot for the translation Lucrezia !!! :flowers2::huglove:

His NEW project ( @ Arena di Verona ??? ) will be fantastic !!!:mf_lustslow::fangurl:

Awwwww !!!!:wub2:

Thanks a lot for the translation Lucrezia !!! :flowers2::huglove:

His NEW project ( @ Arena di Verona ??? ) will be fantastic !!!:mf_lustslow::fangurl:

.... that sounds SO promising) :mikalove:

If the next show is at Arena Di Verona, the one after that will be held in Colosseum. No compromises Mika.

Mika in Elle Italy December 2013 - Best dressed 2013:

BZivl2IIIAAs5kZ.jpg:large

:thumb_yello: Aawww - YES - MIKA really has been very well dressed this year :wub2: One outfit better than the other - a real pleasure to rest the eyes upon...:teehee:

Love,love

me

:thumb_yello: Aawww - YES - MIKA really has been very well dressed this year :wub2: One outfit better than the other - a real pleasure to rest the eyes upon...:teehee:

Love,love

me

Even with a sack he would look, stunnig, splendid :wub2: he's always stylish :wub2:

Even with a sack he would look, stunnig, splendid :wub2: he's always stylish :wub2:

:naughty: Yes, I've said so myself earlier too - even dressed in a black plastic sack MIKA would look gorgeous - but this year really has been special, re. his clothing ...:wub2:

Love,love

me