2010 - Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona 18 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

Don't feel sad, dear Alba! :huglove: With MIKA we never know what's gonna happen - suddenly he might annonce a concert, and I still think it will happen in your part of Europe, probably in Italy - so keep the faith, and be optimistic, the summer is still ahead ...:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Yes, Mamiam,one month later of my words I went to a gig in Italy, Napoli but I couldnt enjoy the gig as I would have like it and it seems like I had not been there :emot-sad:

Waiting for better times, better gigs :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

Yes, Mamiam,one month later of my words I went to a gig in Italy, Napoli but I couldnt enjoy the gig as I would have like it and it seems like I had not been there :emot-sad:

Waiting for better times, better gigs :wub2:

:huglove: Yes, I've read what you have written about your experience in Napoli, and I'm soo sorry that it was such a bad night for you!! :doh: You had quite a long trip from Barcelona area - and I can easily understand how dissappointed you must feel about it all :sneaky2: And especially since MIKA says it's the only concert in Europe this year, which was also the reason for your travel. But this might change - if the right occasion and opportunity shows up, so just try to be positive - and look forward to what might come "your way" :blush-anim-cl: I'm very sure we all have lots of fun ahead - with a new alb. and hopefully a real tour - just keep the faith ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

• 6 years later...

11 years today of my very first Mika's gig  :wub2:  Times flies so fast and things have changed too much since then. I think nothing will ever be the same  :emot-sad:  but at least I have sweet memories from those old times. :cloud:

mikasantjordi1.jpg

73011044_2548991162024507_6426007378239422464_n.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3

• silver changed the title to 2010 - Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona 18 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS