2010 - Mika @ Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona 18 April REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Christine

Two more short vids posted by YT user ladyDiBcn.

The beginning of the show - the sound isn't great:

The march of the dead (I think it is called) with the stuffed man shown in the French televison show yesterday:

Getting more & more excited.

:shocked::jawdrop::stretcher:

If that damn volcano doesn't swallow up it's vomit by Friday, I swear I'll build a huge hair dryer and go and clear the ash cloud myself! :mad3:

I NEED TO GET TO PARIS! :aah:

Btw: has he had anymore BGs/LGs on stage? :teehee:

If that damn volcano doesn't swallow up it's vomit by Friday, I swear I'll build a huge hair dryer and go and clear the ash cloud myself! :mad3:

Btw: has he had anymore BGs/LGs on stage? :teehee:

Yep - same as the other shows - March of the Dead parade before Love Today and during Lollipop :biggrin2:

Do it B!anka!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Nobody & nothing else has been effective!

I love this!:

*note to self*

Is now 89 % sure Mika will start the gigs by flying over the audience in an astronaut's suit :mf_rosetinted:

And I posted this before the US tour even started :naughty:

Yep - same as the other shows - March of the Dead parade before Love Today and during Lollipop :biggrin2:

:fangurl:

I might just do it in Paris then. :teehee:

Do it B!anka!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Nobody & nothing else has been effective!

*goes gets her hairdryer*

*puts it under that laser that makes things bigger*

*plugs it*

*BOOM!*= more ash. :lol3:

I might aswell try my "super optimistic mode". It used to work perfectly! :dunno:

So it's my optimism against the vomit of the volcano. :mf_rosetinted: Keep out, you Efyalajokul!! :sneaky2:

The march of the dead (I think it is called) with the stuffed man shown in the French televison show yesterday:

Wow, love it! It all looks so ... wow!! Aaaahhh why I paris so far away :aah:

:shocked: *goes looking for trains to milan* :shocked:

mellody do you ever sleep anymore????:teehee::shocked:

sleep is overrated. :mf_rosetinted:

sh*t, i thought it would be too expensive anyway, but just found out it isn't, if i first go to verona and then the train in italy from verona to milan is only 9€!! :shocked: NOOOO *slaps self* i-must-not-do-that!! :aah::aah:

are there still tickets available for milan? :angel_not:

can you stop by Denmark and pick me up? :aah:

move to austria, then yes. :mf_rosetinted:

edit: we're chatting here, should continue in the pre-show chatter thread. :rolls_eyes: i just wish the reports would start coming in, wtf, are they all so shocked that they forgot how to type?! :aah: or did mika say during the gig "don't tell the other mfcers about this show!"? :teehee:

Edited by mellody

I am sort of kidding - but only sort of - don't Mika fans take the next day off of work after a gig to just enjoy the previous night's festivities?

Then while they are sitting around remembering all the delights - couldn't they post a report or two here with vids????

Selfish I know.:shocked::teehee::blush-anim-cl:

sh*t, i thought it would be too expensive anyway, but just found out it isn't, if i first go to verona and then the train in italy from verona to milan is only 9€!! :shocked: NOOOO *slaps self* i-must-not-do-that!! :aah::aah:

edit: we're chatting here, should continue in the pre-show chatter thread. :rolls_eyes: i just wish the reports would start coming in, wtf, are they all so shocked that they forgot how to type?! :aah: or did mika say during the gig "don't tell the other mfcers about this show!"? :teehee:

But im moving to London... then i have a lot to change... :blink:

i wouldn't be surprised if he would say sth like this :roftl:

guys, come on! i'd like to read how amazing/brilliant/wonderful and awesome this gig was! :fangurl: