2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

you have a really handsome hubby there wonka! :biggrin2: and so sweet of him to drive with you to madrid for the gig! you're really lucky! :wub2: just talked about it with a friend today, that it's amazing how many hubbys + boyfriends support the mika craze of their women ... or even are mika crazy themselves (like standardtoaster, for example). great, one more point on my list that my dream guy needs to have, that he supports (or at least accepts) my mika craze - as if it wasn't already hard enough to find a guy! :aah:

you have a really handsome hubby there wonka! :biggrin2: and so sweet of him to drive with you to madrid for the gig! you're really lucky! :wub2: just talked about it with a friend today, that it's amazing how many hubbys + boyfriends support the mika craze of their women ... or even are mika crazy themselves (like standardtoaster, for example). great, one more point on my list that my dream guy needs to have, that he supports (or at least accepts) my mika craze - as if it wasn't already hard enough to find a guy! :aah:

:naughty:

:biggrin2:

Mr. Wonka is busy googling but asked me to thank you the compliment, he feels flattered...:naughty:

Edited by willywonka

THE TRANSLATION OF MIKA WORDS IN SPANISH

-Before Big Girls: " Good evening Madrid, two years ago we did a concert here ( and then toc,toc) oh excuse me, I´m sorry"

-Before SITM: "First, This night I am going to try to speak only in Spanish, but it´s not a secret that I speak spanish like a three years old boy". At the end of the song: "Ladies and gentlemen be prepared for the best alone/only of trumpet ( I don´t know it this it´s correct), I´ m going to do it, I´m not going to speak in English, a promise is a promise"." "They don´t like it, to my band doesn´t like it" ( and then says a swearword to David) " I can make it better"

- Before Toy Boy:"Ladies and gentlemen I present you my marionette, he was made whit Mika´s face but really, he looks like Family Adams member, he only can do this... totally zero, zero, zero. I would like to thank you all the people here tonight, this night concert has been for us one of the best in a lot of time. It´s an honor and a pleasure to be here with all of you. Thank you"

I need to see the rest of the videos, I can´t find the Love today one. Sorry because my english is so bad I hope you can understand something.:thumb_yello:

-Before Big Girls: " Good evening Madrid, two years ago we did a concert here ( and then toc,toc) oh excuse me, I´m sorry"

-Before SITM: "First, This night I am going to try to speak only in Spanish, but it´s not a secret that I speak spanish like a three years old boy". At the end of the song: "Ladies and gentlemen be prepared for the best alone/only of trumpet ( I don´t know it this it´s correct), I´ m going to do it, I´m not going to speak in English, a promise is a promise"." "They don´t like it, to my band doesn´t like it" ( and then says a swearword to David) " I can make it better"

- Before Toy Boy:"Ladies and gentlemen I present you my marionette, he was made whit Mika´s face but really, he looks like Family Adams member, he only can do this... totally zero, zero, zero. I would like to thank you all the people here tonight, this night concert has been for us one of the best in a lot of time. It´s an honor and a pleasure to be here with all of you. Thank you"

I need to see the rest of the videos, I can´t find the Love today one. Sorry because my english is so bad I hope you can understand something.:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much Evelyne71!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I watched the vids so it is nice to know what Mika was saying.

Aw! yes Wonka's husband rocks, they make the perfect couple I tell you!! :biggrin2:

My husband rocks as well, I was supposed to stay with him in a seated place, and I already knew that being amongst fans it's not the same as being with hubby, as much as you love him! :naughty: To husband! not to Mika! :naughty:

But I had to meet basicamenteyo and Carla as they are not from here, and knowing the Bcn girls will show up around noon I thought they would be feeling quite weird among strangers so I decided to join. And I was eaaaaaggeerrr r to meet them :biggrin2:. But as soon as I got there I took the number, called my hubby, asked if he didn't mind me staying with the girls and he said: "I know that this makes you really happy, I don't mind at all, go ahead!! I'll get close to you before the gig to say hello, eat at dinner time with me if you want, if not then have dinner with your friends, and I call you after the gig, let me know if you stay with them in a chance of a m&g or if you prefer going back home with me."

Sure you don't mind?

AT ALL!! enjoy it!! Front row has to be amazing for what you said about London and Berlin.

And I was all :wub2::wub2:

@mellody: you'll eventually find the boy that supports you the way you deserve I'm sure :thumb_yello:

Thanks A LOT!!!!! :huglove:

:biggrin2:

Mr. Wonka is busy googling but asked me to thank you the compliment, he feels flattered...:naughty:

thanx for the translations! :flowers2: so the best concert in a long time, huh? wonder what is a long time for him... :teehee: but i can imagine that he loved it, looks like the crowd really were on fire! :biggrin2: in barcelona as well though... but anyway, this proves my point that him taking off his shirt for WAG doesn't have to do with how much he likes the gig - or maybe it has to do with it, but definitely isn't the only/main reason. :bleh:

Thx for the translation :flowers2:

Two intros:

1/2-Intro new stage without Mika

2/2-Intro Astronaut Mika

Madrid - Palacio de los Deportes (SETLIST)

1-Relax

2-Big Girl

3-SITM

4-Dr John

5-Blue Eyes

6-Any Other World

7-Billy Brown

8-Touches You

9-Over My Shoulder

10-I See You

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

PLAYLIST - MADRID PALACIO DE LOS DEPORTES:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=3088B07EE2455B0A

Haven't checked my own clips, if I made a mistake please let me know!!

Translations kindly provided by evelyne71, many thanks! :flowers2: Already copied in YouTube :thumb_yello:

On a little note... please please please I kindly ask you not to upload these ones to Mikasounds, because I'll do it as the owner of the clips that I am. Not that I'm gonna win the gig at home (I have very few points in fact) but would LOVE to get some of the goodies Mikasounds give with points :fangurl:

Edited by hathor

Oh my goodness times goes by so quickly :blink: now he's playing in Milan when I can still record every single detail in my head :fangurl:

I'll post evelyne71 translations (giving her the credit of course) in my clips so everybody can watch the clips and know what they are saying :thumb_hello:

Evelyne!If you have a different alias in YouTube and you prefer me to mention that one instead of this one let me know!!

Two intros:

1/2-I See You --- TO BE UPLOADED :blink::shocked:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

I have to reorder my clips in YouTube (this list is in order)and make a playlist, when I have it I'll edit this message.

On a little note... please please please I kindly ask you not to upload these ones to Mikasounds, because I'll do it as the owner of the clips that I am. Not that I'm gonna win the gig at home (I have very few points in fact) but would LOVE to get some of the pressies Mikasounds give with points :fangurl:

Ay la madre que te trajo,que grande hathor!:shocked:

Thanks thanks a lot, this is the best present for my amnesia post gig

Oh my goodness times goes by so quickly :blink: now he's playing in Milan when I can still record every single detail in my head :fangurl:

I'll post evelyne71 translations (giving her the credit of course) in my clips so everybody can watch the clips and know what they are saying :thumb_hello:

Evelyne!If you have a different alias in YouTube and you prefer me to mention that one instead of this one let me know!!

Two intros:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

I have to reorder my clips in YouTube (this list is in order)and make a playlist, when I have it I'll edit this message.

On a little note... please please please I kindly ask you not to upload these ones to Mikasounds, because I'll do it as the owner of the clips that I am. Not that I'm gonna win the gig at home (I have very few points in fact) but would LOVE to get some of the pressies Mikasounds give with points :fangurl:

OMG! Thank you so so so so much!!!!! :shocked:

Aw! yes Wonka's husband rocks, they make the perfect couple I tell you!! :biggrin2:

My husband rocks as well, I was supposed to stay with him in a seated place, and I already knew that being amongst fans it's not the same as being with hubby, as much as you love him! :naughty: To husband! not to Mika! :naughty:

But I had to meet basicamenteyo and Carla as they are not from here, and knowing the Bcn girls will show up around noon I thought they would be feeling quite weird among strangers so I decided to join. And I was eaaaaaggeerrr r to meet them :biggrin2:. But as soon as I got there I took the number, called my hubby, asked if he didn't mind me staying with the girls and he said: "I know that this makes you really happy, I don't mind at all, go ahead!! I'll get close to you before the gig to say hello, eat at dinner time with me if you want, if not then have dinner with your friends, and I call you after the gig, let me know if you stay with them in a chance of a m&g or if you prefer going back home with me."

Sure you don't mind?

AT ALL!! enjoy it!! Front row has to be amazing for what you said about London and Berlin.

wow, you and wonka are two lucky ladies... :biggrin2:

my husband would want to check me into a mental institution if he saw me at/ after a mika gig, so he has to stay home! :naughty:

Two intros:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

:boing: THANX THANX THANX! :bow::yay:

thanx so much for the setlist hathor! :flowers2:

so he's doing 10 songs without and only 8 songs with the book... hmm, hoped it would be at least half the gig with the book. i love the planets, but they're there all the time, and that book is just too fab to hide it for so long! :wub2:

Ay la madre que te trajo,que grande hathor!:shocked:

Thanks thanks a lot, this is the best present for my amnesia post gig

Took me more than expected but hey! here they are. Enjoy them!

OMG! Thank you so so so so much!!!!! :shocked:
You're welcome! Maybe you can see it yourself because you were very close. I haven't watched my own clips yet so I don't know, good luck in your finding :naughty:

sorry, i guess i still haven't figured out how to quote right...:teehee:

Don't worry about quoting :naughty:

As for your husband it's difficult when you have to choose between husband or Mika, they provide sort of different things, they should have know that!

It's sort of "what do you prefer icecream or chocolate" question, Almost everybody likes them both for different reason but one can't really choose :dunno:

As for your husband it's difficult when you have to choose between husband or Mika, they provide sort of different things, they should have know that!

It's sort of "what do you prefer icecream or chocolate" question, Almost everybody likes them both for different reason but one can't really choose :dunno:

:roftl: i love it, you're so right!!! thanks for letting me see it this way.

at this point i still feel a little safer hiding my mika obsession...(probably because i still don't know what to make of it myself :blink:)

thanks for all your great videos!

thanx so much for the setlist hathor! :flowers2:

so he's doing 10 songs without and only 8 songs with the book... hmm, hoped it would be at least half the gig with the book. i love the planets, but they're there all the time, and that book is just too fab to hide it for so long!

Welcome! I mentioned in the YT clips where there are little talks and stuff, I didn't want to write them in the setlist so you could get a "clean" one if I make sense.

I hope I can watch the gig myself before going to bed today, but it's almost 1am :shocked: I'm eager to see what I recorded, sorry for shaking hands, cutting Mika's head (I'm sure I did that a lot :naughty:), screaming girls and all the stuff. Don't really know the result, but for the bits I saw I'm quite happy with my new camera *kisses it*

For what I can recall, I loved the tree, loved the moon that is an excuse for just everything, loved the new march with some "Spanish procession" (not sure about the word), the bride, OMS of course, this always!! I wasn't disappointed with new Dr John because it still keeps the old spirit imo, there's a bit of chicken dance!! only a little more inside the song not in the beginning, Don't want to say anything yet about coreographies because I have to check it, I didn't notice that being there :shocked: busy recording :naughty: and I will read your interpretations, you wrote a long text (didn't understand a word, was still at post gig shock :shocked:) and try and see if they make sense after my rewatch :thumb_yello:

:roftl: i love it, you're so right!!! thanks for letting me see it this way.

at this point i still feel a little safer hiding my mika obsession...(probably because i still don't know what to make of it myself :blink:)

thanks for all your great videos!

You're welcome :biggrin2: I understand you... the only people who knows about my obsession lately with Mika gigs are my friends, husband and everybody at his office :roftl: My family doesn't know, I'm sure they'll think I'm crazy spending my money in something so stupid. Yes, probably they'll think traveling all around is a stupid thing to do when the right thing to do is saving your money for "important" matters.

Pardon me? Mika is important :sneaky2: Makes me happy so he's important in my life.w

Sure you don't mind?

wow, you and wonka are two lucky ladies... :biggrin2:

my husband would want to check me into a mental institution if he saw me at/ after a mika gig, so he has to stay home! :naughty:

Great hubby you've got ! I hope mine does that too so I can :fangurl: as much as I need or else it will be torture to be quiet!:naughty:

I finish the upload!!

I took the photos with a reflex camera, my neck is like a spaghetti in this moment but I'm happy with the result xD

I can not stop seeing them again and again,and again....

http://www.flickr.com/photos/yolandadominguezlee/sets/72157623902071638/

I start to watch the videos now, I'm crying oh god... XD

Your pictures are fantastic! :wub2:

You're welcome! Maybe you can see it yourself because you were very close. I haven't watched my own clips yet so I don't know, good luck in your finding :naughty:

Yes! I found myself, it's not too difficult

2 watches in a hand (green and pink) and a little orange ball in the other one. I prepared it to recognize me :teehee:

Great hubby you've got ! I hope mine does that too so I can :fangurl: as much as I need or else it will be torture to be quiet!:naughty:

Good luck! it has to be torture to be quiet :teehee:

Yes! I found myself, it's not too difficult

2 watches in a hand (green and pink) and a little orange ball in the other one. I prepared it to recognize me :teehee:

thanks for the tip :thumb_yello:

--

Guy and NoNo sorry!! only now I noticed I have talked too much and not precisely about Reports / Videos / Pictures :shocked:

I shut up now :blush-anim-cl: Oh! forgive my post-gig state :freak::insane:

Two intros:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

Thank you Hathor!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I am going to have a really nice couple of hours watching & enjoying your vids.

Two intros:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

Muchas gracias, chica, your vids are fabby, mine suck...:mf_rosetinted:

'll watch yours instead...

Can't really pot a proper report as i don't recall much from last night, really:dunno:...post gig amnesia????:shocked:

I guess i'll get some sleep and watch your vids tomorro and maybe my memory comes back...:naughty:

My memory doesn't serve me that well anymore...:aah: