2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

oh dear, so that's why we're not really getting lots of reports from all those shows, mika's new show is brainwashing everyone so you forget everything you have seen right away! :shocked: smart of him, that way he makes you want to watch the show again and again, if you forget all about it every time! :lmfao:

Wonka and Kodes100 enjoy the vids!

Heeeeyyy, found out a good one among the chaos of my pics,,,lolz

?ui=2&ik=5ba0201a91&view=att&th=12822c1f3197436d&attid=0.1&disp=inline&realattid=f_g8as7kjm0&zw

Edit - Sorry its huge i'll try to fix it...

that's when he saw me in the audience, just take a look at his face...:lmfao:

Fix it again, now it's too little imo, 1px per1px I can't see anything :lmfao:

Did you post it in Wonkaland? :blink:

My memory doesn't serve me that well anymore...:aah:

Mine either, I'd tell you lots of anecdotes that happened to me today about my absent-mind but they are completely off-topic here so maybe another time and in your land :wink2:

oh dear, so that's why we're not really getting lots of reports from all those shows, mika's new show is brainwashing everyone so you forget everything you have seen right away! :shocked: smart of him, that way he makes you want to watch the show again and again, if you forget all about it every time! :lmfao:

You got the point! :thumb_yello: He brainwashed me so when you were asking me me this morning about details of the show I couldn't recall anything, why is he doing the scribbling (or whatever the word is arggg!) if he's not a kid anymore, or what shoes were he wearing, why happened that or that, I was like :blink::what's mellody saying? I don't remember anything of this

--

On a related note to this thread hope to post the playlist and the song is missing (I see You) as soon as possible

And sorry that I can't report, it would actually take me lots of effort and time and probably nobody would understand what I mean :biggrin2: And of course until I rewatch the gig I have the excuse that I don't remember anything, and it's true. Wonder if they put something in our water to make us amnesic :blink:

Edited by hathor

Oh my goodness times goes by so quickly :blink: now he's playing in Milan when I can still record every single detail in my head :fangurl:

I'll post evelyne71 translations (giving her the credit of course) in my clips so everybody can watch the clips and know what they are saying :thumb_hello:

Evelyne!If you have a different alias in YouTube and you prefer me to mention that one instead of this one let me know!!

Two intros:

1/2-I See You --- TO BE UPLOADED :blink::shocked:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

Haven't checked my own clips, if I made a mistake please let me know!!

I have to reorder my clips in YouTube (this list is in order)and make a playlist, when I have it I'll edit this message.

On a little note... please please please I kindly ask you not to upload these ones to Mikasounds, because I'll do it as the owner of the clips that I am. Not that I'm gonna win the gig at home (I have very few points in fact) but would LOVE to get some of the pressies Mikasounds give with points :fangurl:

These videos are REMARKABLE: Thank YOU!

(I envy your organization skills.)

Two intros:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

On a little note... please please please I kindly ask you not to upload these ones to Mikasounds, because I'll do it as the owner of the clips that I am. Not that I'm gonna win the gig at home (I have very few points in fact) but would LOVE to get some of the pressies Mikasounds give with points :fangurl:

Wow!

I agree with Alice these vids are remarkable!:thumb_yello:

That took more than two hours to watch, comment & save.

Thank you so much Hathor!

I put everyone in my favourites.

Wow! A whole show from start to finish.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Oh my goodness times goes by so quickly :blink: now he's playing in Milan when I can still record every single detail in my head :fangurl:

I'll post evelyne71 translations (giving her the credit of course) in my clips so everybody can watch the clips and know what they are saying :thumb_hello:

Evelyne!If you have a different alias in YouTube and you prefer me to mention that one instead of this one let me know!!

Two intros:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

I have to reorder my clips in YouTube (this list is in order)and make a playlist, when I have it I'll edit this message.

THANK YOU! :huglove:

I love being able to see the new set :wub2:

Two intros:

11-Rain

12-BIOTG

13-Happy Ending

14-Love Today

15-We Are Golden

Encores:

16-Toy Boy

17-Grace Kelly

18-Lollipop

Thanks for the setlist&vids

btw WHERE'S GOOD GONE GIRL ?????? :shocked::shocked::shocked:

OMG

No I haven´t a different alias in YouTube, this afternoon I´ll try translate Love Today , now I´m working:aah:

Oh, lucky you! Any details/photos you can share? You know

you have a willing and waiting audience! :thumb_yello:

Brilliant!! :thumb_yello: You lucky girl!! Any vids..? :biggrin2:

Not me, but I'm sure PurpleCat will upload/post hers very soon :thumb_yello:

So here I am at last. I'm not writting my report right now, don't have the time nor the mood to do it, it was all far too emotional and have to assimilate it all. But I've finally uploaded my vids, so here they are:

- Big Girl:

- Billy Brown:

- Blue Eyes:

- Happy Ending:

- Love Today March:

- Love Today:

- Over My Shoulder:

Edited by TheBlackQueen

yo las caras tampoco,vi a demasiada gente,pero me acuerdo de que me debes una toallita.....:naughty:

Eso te iba a preguntar!!!!!! Jajajaja ya te pongo cara entonces! :aah:

Por cierto, gracias x la toallita :biggrin2:

So here I am at last. I'm not writting my report right now, don't have the time nor the mood to do it, it was all far too emotional and have to assimilate it all. But I've finally uploaded my vids, so here they are:

- Big Girl:

- Billy Brown:

- Blue Eyes:

- Happy Ending:

- Love Today March:

- Love Today:

- Over My Shoulder:

Thank you TheBlackQueen!:thumb_yello:

Your vids are great!:thumb_yello:

I thoroughly enjoyed them!

- Big Girl:

- Billy Brown:

- Blue Eyes:

- Happy Ending:

- Love Today March:

- Love Today:

- Over My Shoulder:

Asuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!:mf_lustslow:

Chica, que bueno conocerte...:huglove:

Gracias por tus videos...:thumb_yello:

Mine suck so with yours and hathor's we got the whole gig covered...:mf_lustslow:

Asuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!:mf_lustslow:

Chica, que bueno conocerte...:huglove:

Gracias por tus videos...:thumb_yello:

Mine suck so with yours and hathor's we got the whole gig covered...:mf_lustslow:

Wonkaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bueno no, buenísimo, quiero verte otra vez, y pronto!!! (y a Mr. Fangur Wonka!!) :huglove:

De nada :thumb_yello: I took them for Freddie and Ingie who had to be there:biggrin2:

EDIT: I want to see that Royal captions :naughty:

Wonkaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bueno no, buenísimo, quiero verte otra vez, y pronto!!! (y a Mr. Fangur Wonka!!) :huglove:

De nada :thumb_yello: I took them for Freddie and Ingie who had to be there:biggrin2:

EDIT: I want to see that Royal captions :naughty:

:biggrin2:

A good thing to read when you have nothing else to read when in the bathroom::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20801

- Big Girl:

- Billy Brown:

- Blue Eyes:

- Happy Ending:

- Love Today March:

- Love Today:

- Over My Shoulder:

Thank you for those videos hun i really enjoyed watching them and to see that you could hear Mika after all. :roftl::roftl:

mikam2.jpg

I'm gonna post more pics of the concert :thumb_yello:

Thanks for this pics, i can see myself in the photo to the right, probably talking to The Black Queen...as per normal LMAO!

Edited by Mici

hola escribo en español porque estoy un poco perdido en el foro

soy uno de los chicos que hzo de big boy en madrid... y ando totalmente perdido...

¿quienes son esas chicas tan majas de la fila que habian estado tambien en barcelona el dia anterior?

Saludos ;)

hola escribo en español porque estoy un poco perdido en el foro

soy uno de los chicos que hzo de big boy en madrid... y ando totalmente perdido...

¿quienes son esas chicas tan majas de la fila que habian estado tambien en barcelona el dia anterior?

Saludos ;)

Welcome to the Mika Fan Club!:welcomeani:

No hablo espanol.

Otros aqui hablar espanol.

I have just updated my post as well. Ok I'm done. Everything's up :thumb_yello:

I See You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRbxGOEdoQw

Madrid Playlist

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_lis...88B07EE2455B0A

Thank you Hathor!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Now I have the "complete" set. Hahaha!

All have been added to my favourites!