2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

So, after 4 days i finally feel ready to do a report..

(Do I really?)

Everyone already told you practically everything about the show, so i'm just telling you how i felt...

So when it started and i saw Mika moonwalkin on the ceiling i just thought: “Heeey this is the most fab

video i have seen on YT, soooooo real...except i didn't have to press play...

And i kept having the feeling i was watching one of Sariflor's videos, except for the squeeking LOL, or one of Karin's or whoever...

Until Mika runs to my side of the stage and i see him 1m away from my eyes...

Heeeeey, Mika breaths...

Heeeeeey, Mika sweats...

Yo, Meeks may i jump on your lap as i'm already here??? LOL

I realised then it was real...

Mika exists indeed...

I couldn't take my eyes out of him say for the first 4 songs...

But then my husband says Yo, woman, none of your friends is moving check their pulses, to see their alive, and btw check yours, too, you all look like corpses staring at Mika, poor guy!

Ok, a good half an hour after getting all dizzy, and fangurly and paralysed after i realised Mika exists for real and it's not just a pic i use for captions, I started enjoying the gig...

So that's when i woke up and really started enjoying the show and jumping and dancing...

My pics suck...

Mika jumps like a flea on a street dog...

My poor machine can't handle such an energetic flea...

The Band:

Martin and David were 2m away from me most of the time and they're like clowns doing all sorts of nonsense while they play...

I was peeing myself from jimmy's nonsense on stage...

Cherisse is sooooooooooo cute bashing on those drums...she's massive, i wish i had her strenght and beat and rhythm...

Imma won't stop, if i took my eyes out of her to look for Mika, she was right at the opposite side of the stage...

I got a massive neckpain the other day...

And so it kept going, me looking like a tipsy monkey dancing some of the times, others looking like a dead body staring at him when he approached my side of the stage...Duuuuuhhh, Wonka...

He looked at me a few times...Or maybe to yuls who was right beside me, and he knows her well, but i'd like to think it was for me and its my party so i'll do as i want to...lol

He smiled when i was dancing, i thought hey it's ok i'm doing it right...

But when i would freeze staring he looked as if to say

Heeeeeeey wot's da matter da matter, you moron???

I was so completely dazzled only after the show i realized he didn't sing my fav OFB...

No prob, i didn't even notice Mika...lmfao

I didn't notice wot he was wearing, i couldn't tell which song was sang or not, i was feeling like Paris Hilton on the hair saloon...

I guess i still am...dazzled...

Not feeling like PH in an hair saloon, of course...

Hope it gets better until the lisbon gig so i can be able to have a decent chat with peeps, coz i feel like a total retarded right now...

Wot a first Mika show...effects last much longer than booze, ffs...and it's cheaper and it won't hurt your liver so much...

And Yo Donuts, i feel so decadeeeeeeeeeeeeent right now...LOLZ

I love your report!!! :wub2:

Have to say that i did looked at you number of times and u seemed to be frozen really while Mr. Wonka was rocking it and dancing.

I remember the first time i saw Mika live 2 years ago, and i was exactly the same, completely frozen and wasn't able to move at all... just stared at him..:shocked::aah:

He gave our group a whole lot of eye contact that eve, it was really embarrassing. At times i was thinking "alright Mika, you happy i know but stop staring at us and let me take pics, ok? thx" :roftl::roftl:

(Do I really?)

Everyone already told you practically everything about the show, so i'm just telling you how i felt...

So when it started and i saw Mika moonwalkin on the ceiling i just thought: “Heeey this is the most fab

And i kept having the feeling i was watching one of Sariflor's videos, except for the squeeking LOL, or one of Karin's or whoever...

Heeeeey, Mika breaths...

Heeeeeey, Mika sweats...

Mika exists indeed...

But then my husband says Yo, woman, none of your friends is moving check their pulses, to see their alive, and btw check yours, too, you all look like corpses staring at Mika, poor guy!

Ok, a good half an hour after getting all dizzy, and fangurly and paralysed after i realised Mika exists for real and it's not just a pic i use for captions, I started enjoying the gig...

So that's when i woke up and really started enjoying the show and jumping and dancing...

My pics suck...

The Band:

Martin and David were 2m away from me most of the time and they're like clowns doing all sorts of nonsense while they play...

Cherisse is sooooooooooo cute bashing on those drums...she's massive, i wish i had her strenght and beat and rhythm...

Imma won't stop, if i took my eyes out of her to look for Mika, she was right at the opposite side of the stage...

And so it kept going, me looking like a tipsy monkey dancing some of the times, others looking like a dead body staring at him when he approached my side of the stage...Duuuuuhhh, Wonka...

He looked at me a few times...Or maybe to yuls who was right beside me, and he knows her well, but i'd like to think it was for me and its my party so i'll do as i want to...lol

I was so completely dazzled only after the show i realized he didn't sing my fav OFB...

I didn't notice wot he was wearing, i couldn't tell which song was sang or not, i was feeling like Paris Hilton on the hair saloon...

Hope it gets better until the lisbon gig so i can be able to have a decent chat with peeps, coz i feel like a total retarded right now...

Wot a first Mika show...effects last much longer than booze, ffs...and it's cheaper and it won't hurt your liver so much...

What a fun report!!! Loved reading it:biggrin2:

Here are my videos from this amazing day, they are not much, and its as close as i ever gotten to be in a Mika gig. :shocked::stretcher::aah:

Trumpet Solo - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEZ_ftSjzWQ

Interlude before Rain (stunning!!!!:shocked:) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP39M6EhWPk

Rain (aka disco party :teehee:)- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbCMeyP3Thw

bit of talking + Happy Ending - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO7gVgGihyM

Garbage Can drumming- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT-_IxBMXaE

Btw, all the screaming you hear in those videos of "Mika i love you" etc.. its not me, just wanted to make it clear.. :aah::naughty:

Edited by Mici

I remember the first time i saw Mika live 2 years ago, and i was exactly the same, completely frozen and wasn't able to move at all... just stared at him..:shocked::aah:

He gave our group a whole lot of eye contact that eve, it was really embarrassing. At times i was thinking "alright Mika, you happy i know but stop staring at us and let me take pics, ok? thx" :roftl::roftl:

That is hilarious Mici!

:roftl::roftl:

You go to see Mika & you think "stop staring at us!" Hahaha!

I love your report!!!

Have to say that i did looked at you number of times and u seemed to be frozen really while Mr. Wonka was rocking it and dancing.

He gave our group a whole lot of eye contact that eve, it was really embarrassing. At times i was thinking "alright Mika, you happy i know but stop staring at us and let me take pics, ok? thx

:shocked:

iT WAS A BIT EMBARRASSING, WASN'T IT?:teehee:

Specially coz lady meeks and the girls in front of me were shouting GUAPOOOOOOOOO everytime he was in front of us and i was so embarrrassed thinking he might think i was shouting it...:floor:

What a fun report!!! Loved reading it

I wonkafy everything, even reports...:mf_rosetinted:

How are the clogs doing?:mf_rosetinted:

Here are my videos from this amazing day, they are not much, and its as close as i ever gotten to be in a Mika gig.

Btw, all the screaming you hear in those videos of "Mika i love you" etc.. its not me, just wanted to make it clear..

Oh, of course it was you...:mf_rosetinted:

I was behind you...

You even yelled "Mikaaaaaaa, GUAAAAPOOOOO, have ma babiiiieeeeessss"

...:shocked::lmfao:

That is hilarious Mici!

You go to see Mika & you think "stop staring at us!" Hahaha!

It's embarrassing, Kodes, you'll see...:teehee:

(Do I really?)

Heeeeey, Mika breaths...

Heeeeeey, Mika sweats...

Mika exists indeed...

My pics suck...

The Band:

Ah there it is, finally. I thought you'd never write a proper report. :sneaky2:

:roftl: I just have to say :biggrin2: It sounds so familiar.

Treasure the memory, those first gigs are rare. :wink2:

Specially coz lady meeks and the girls in front of me were shouting GUAPOOOOOOOOO everytime he was in front of us and i was so embarrrassed thinking he might think i was shouting it...:floor:

And don't forget screams of "MY INTERPETATION!!!!!!"

Yeah and the girl who was standing next to me was constantly jumping on my feet, while her friends were shouting....we were in a fangirl zone, me thinks. :boxed:

I was behind you...

no habla espanol :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah and the girl who was standing next to me was constantly jumping on my feet, while her friends were shouting....we were in a fangirl zone, me thinks. :boxed:

totally agree.

next time we should take care and look around, find all the hormone-girls,and go away from them:mf_rosetinted:

totally agree.

next time we should take care and look around, find all the hormone-girls,and go away from them:mf_rosetinted:

Good plan!:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, the pic you use in your sig, my hand is there, it was probably in your way the whole eve with me taking vids and pics...sorry :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Ah there it is, finally. I thought you'd never write a proper report.

I just have to say It sounds so familiar.

Treasure the memory, those first gigs are rare.

I know...:naughty::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Even at the end someone still wanted MI...:teehee:

totally agree.

Oh, noes, the ones in front of me were so naaaahce...:wub2:

Good plan!:mf_rosetinted:

Btw, the pic you use in your sig, my hand is there, it was probably in your way the whole eve with me taking vids and pics...sorry

And my head...:naughty:

My head and my "San Francisco flower in my hair" is in everyone's pics and vids....:.lmfao:

Wot was i thinking to use such a huge flower in my hair?:mf_rosetinted:

I know...:naughty::mf_lustslow::wub2:

Even at the end someone still wanted MI...:teehee:

:

Speak for yourself...:teehee::roftl:

Oh, noes, the ones in front of me were so naaaahce...:wub2:

Yes, those 3 girls were very nice, but maybe a bit too hyper for me:teehee:

My head and my "San Francisco flower in my hair" is in everyone's pics and vids....:.lmfao:

Wot was i thinking to use such a huge flower in my hair?:mf_rosetinted:

Not in mine, the benefits of being in front row. :tongue2::bleh:

Flower power rulz! 47183619.gif

Yes, those 3 girls were very nice, but maybe a bit too hyper for me:teehee:

I suposse that one of this girls was me :aah:

Sorry, it was my first Mika concert and u know... I was TOO hysterical :hypo:

I promise next time will watch my feet :lol3:

Wonka, thanks for your report, truly amazing just like the Wonka Family:wub2:

I'm afraid you'll have to wait a few more for mine: when I had time I had to clear my mind so I could write it, and now that my mind is more or less clear, I don't have time:roftl:

Here are my videos from this amazing day, they are not much, and its as close as i ever gotten to be in a Mika gig.

Interlude before Rain (stunning!!!!:shocked:) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP39M6EhWPk

Btw, all the screaming you hear in those videos of "Mika i love you" etc.. its not me, just wanted to make it clear.. :aah::naughty:

I looooooooooove the vids, sis. And I'm sorry if my voice is louder than Mika's, I just lost it during the whole gig:naughty:

I love your report!!!

He gave our group a whole lot of eye contact that eve, it was really embarrassing. At times i was thinking "alright Mika, you happy i know but stop staring at us and let me take pics, ok? thx"

:lmao: My thoughts exactly!!

I wonkafy everything, even reports...:mf_rosetinted:

How are the clogs doing?:mf_rosetinted:

wonkafy!!! love this word, i'm gonna start using as often as possible:roftl:

btw the clogs are doing fine. they were just telling me that they've become very good friends with almost all of mika's socks:thumb_yello:

Here are my videos from this amazing day, they are not much, and its as close as i ever gotten to be in a Mika gig. :shocked::stretcher::aah:

Thanks for your clips Mici :biggrin2: I'll take a look later to them, I haven't had the time to even watch mines!!just bits and pieces.

I have their voices in all my clips as well!! :roftl:

I was behind you...

Oh yes, we were surrounded by so expressive people I was bit embarrassed as well, I'm too shy as to scream like that :lmfao:

Mici yelled that? :shocked::lmfao:

totally agree.

:lmfao:

*Does the same thing Mika did to his Mannequin during ToyBoy*

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

Didn't seem your style but anyway, so many of us almost losing it that...who knows :naughty:

I saw you pretty happy during the gig and I'm glad you enjoyed it despite your knee pains. Feeling any better? I hope so! :biggrin2:

I'll send pics tonight or tomorrow, thanks for your details :thumb_yello:

Didn't seem your style but anyway, so many of us almost losing it that...who knows :naughty:

I saw you pretty happy during the gig and I'm glad you enjoyed it despite your knee pains. Feeling any better? I hope so! :biggrin2:

I'll send pics tonight or tomorrow, thanks for your details :thumb_yello:

I am trying to be reasonable in gigs, really. Sometimes i lose it but during those gigs i was very well behaved...now if you would have taken me to a rock concert i would have probably lost it. :roftl:

My knees are fine now thanks, i think it was a result of nearly no sleep in 2 days, lots of standing and walking that caused it, but I'm better now, thanks for asking :huglove:

I will send you few pics tomorrow as well. :thumb_yello:

Oh yes, we were surrounded by so expressive people I was bit embarrassed as well, I'm too shy as to scream like that :lmfao:

Mici yelled that? :shocked::lmfao:

She did...:mf_rosetinted:

She even said "we can always put them in a cellar, GUUAAAAAPOOOOOO!"...:mf_rosetinted:

*Does the same thing Mika did to his Mannequin during ToyBoy*

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!!!

:naughty::roftl:

I'll post this here as i'm not sure Da Queen would find it in Wonkaland....:biggrin2:

WW: Hola, so are you DaBlackQueen???

DaBlackQueen: Duuuuuhhhh, Wonka...Can't you see i'm the Queen of Hearts???????

wmv5w.jpg

She did...:mf_rosetinted:

She even said "we can always put them in a cellar, GUUAAAAAPOOOOOO!"...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty::roftl:

I'll post this here as i'm not sure Da Queen would find it in Wonkaland....:biggrin2:

wmv5w.jpg

WW:

Wot ya all looking at?

Let me see, let me see...

Wow, Mika lost his busy underwear suitcase at the venue door...Keeeewl!

142bivp.jpg

for both things :lmfao:

wmv5w.jpg

:floor::floor: You crack me up, woman!!!!! thank youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!:roftl::roftl: :flowers2: