2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

So this is the remaining of my decent gig pics...

The shady ones will be used for captions in Wonkaland or posted in Babs shaky pics thread...

wow!!! wonderful pics!!!!

I noticed that my hand and TBQ hand are the stars of your photos. :aah::naughty:

Better late than never! :blush-anim-cl:

Here are my pictures:

Part 1: http://yfrog.com/b9madrid015mjx

Part 2: http://yfrog.com/9gmadrid111jx

Thanks for the pics, girls, be sure i'll be stealing some for the captions in Wonkaland...:naughty:

Edit - After a night of insomnia, i REALLY DID STEAL A LOT of your pics, girls, sorry, but they are so captionable...:naughty:

I didn't save them though, i never do, i just use them in Wonkaland, ok? :huglove:

Edited by willywonka

The Venue:

While you were taking this video, me and The BlackQueen were on the other side doing our own pre gig to Mika's gig, we were dancing screaming jumping and screaming some more ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST....:roftl::roftl:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

Thanks a lot for sharing your memory of Mika @Javier Martínez Fernández Aceytuno

re-post it !

Google translator

After the concert held on April 19, 2010 at the Sports Palace of the Community of Madrid, Mika wanted to personally greet people with disabilities who attended the event.

He talked with each of us for a while and did not hesitate to take all the photos we wanted.

My camera failed and we only have this photo. He is a young man of 27 years friendly, simple and great.

A genius.

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES: