2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

You are in :wub2::fangurl:heaven:fangurl::wub2:

Enjoy it while it lasts!:thumb_yello:

I am happy that Mika has finally been introduced to the Royla Couple of WonkaLand!

Even Mr. Wonka spoke to Mika...:lmfao.

Oh, and John is the sweetest man on Earth...:mf_lustslow::wub2:

No sadly!

Please don't hold that against me RaftGirl??!!??:shocked::aah:

Of course I won't hold it against you!!!! I'm looking forward to the day when you get to see him :thumb_yello:(and write a full report on how much you FanGurled LOL!)

Wow, Rain is intense! This really has become a theatrical show. Love it! The boy is a f*cking genius :biggrin2:

Oh my goodness, it is! I LOVE how the book came into it! The animation is different as well! Wow!!

Second that, this staging of Rain is obviously a masterpiece! I'm speechless by amazement - and I haven't seen it live yet. Guess I'll faint in Paris just because I'll forget to catch my breath... :roftl:

This gig was such a different gig then the one in Barcelona, mainly because Mika was more at ease and completly out of his mind!!!!!!

He was clearly enjoying himself yesterday, messing up few songs lyrics and nearly falling on stage few times.. he was full of energy and all the stress he seemed to be under in Barcelona was released in this gig.

The gig was an explotion of energy from start to finish, it was a nice thing to be able to see the gig so close after nearly 2 years of no Mika gigs at all.. so it was also an emotional moment for me.

This was probably the best gig i have ever been in, it is full of stories, colors and emotions..this was probably my last Mika gig for the forseeable future, and it was well worth the trip and everything envolved.

LOVE your report, thank you! Won't quote everything but it's great that Mika seemed to be relaxed and enjoyed himself so much on stage. That's when he's at best! :boing: Hope your leg is better by now and I'm glad you had a great time - even more because it was the first gig after a long time and will be for a while!

Mr. Wonka was jumping and dancing more than all of us girls who were fangurlig over him like in a state of shock when he approached our side of the audience...:naughty:

:floor: Would have so loved to see that!!! :thumb_yello:

...but it was all solved when John noticed no Mfcers at the list,so he took a felt tip pen and gave 8 more numbers for the MFCers!!:thumb_yello: hahahaahaha that´s the way it was:aah:

we reach the front row!!

Beyond words, he's the best! :thumb_yello::wub2:

I never ever could imagine how surprised i was.... his energy,all the stuff... HE TURNED CRAZY!!! he spoke only spanish (with many funny mistakes) and it seemed to me he enjoyed the time!! he said "when i do gigs like this one,i remember why i´m doing this,thank you"

Lovely quote! Same with us, I guess: When you're finally there, the band and Mika appear on stage, the music and the show starts, you remember immediately why you are making efforts and move mountains just to see him live - because it's 100% worth it and you get "repaid" by this experience!

when i heard "over my shoulder" i almost fainted. i wasn´t a lover of this song,but when i heard it,my mind changed. I thought "wow,I´ve been fangurling so much with this boy,just listening to his music and watching naughty pics... and right now what i really want is sit with him with a cup of tea,and try to guess what´s in his creative head..." i felt like in other dimension...

just wanna say that vids on youtube don´t do justice to him. in the videos you can´t feel the energy which comes from him... i think i´m still shocked...

no wait for the meet&greets ´cause i needed to drive back home.

now i´m looking for tickets to go to lisbon.... i need more mika....

Thanks for your report, love it! :huglove: Many things you said I absolutely second! I totally underestimated the "live effect" of Mika. It's a very addictive drug...once you tried it, you just can't get enough. :aah:

Edited by Nightbird

Thanks for your report, love it! :huglove: Many things you said I absolutely second! I totally underestimated the "live effect" of Mika. It's a very addictive drug...once you tried it, you just can't get enough. :aah:

yes,very addictive.....:blush-anim-cl:

i´m still shocked..... can´t wait.... that´s not good,because if at last i can go to lisbon... what will happen then?? months and months without any other gig near?? i think i will die:shocked::shocked:

i dislike this feeling....

I'll be doing a proper report when i get home but to those interested who were texting me last night and i couldn't answer back, this was my chit chat with Mika while being pushed by rude security guys...

Hi, Mika, I'm WillyWonka from the MFC...

Mika: You are?

Me: I am!

:lmfao:

Just drove for 6 hours to see you here as we had our lisbon gig postponed

Mika *grinning*: It was not my fault, you know?

I know, I know, whatever you do don't cancel, don't postone, don't do anything to the Lisbon gig...

Mika: See you in Lisbon, then...

Me: Yeah, yeah...

Mika: May 11th!!!

:floor:

Has anybody recorded your convo ?:roftl:

I'd love to see his face :naughty:

yes,very addictive.....:blush-anim-cl:

i´m still shocked..... can´t wait.... that´s not good,because if at last i can go to lisbon... what will happen then?? months and months without any other gig near?? i think i will die:shocked::shocked:

i dislike this feeling....

My thoughts exactly! I'm quite sure this will happen to me after the Paris gigs... Because it happened after the first gigs. That's why I spontaneously found myself in Berlin and Munich as well and very spontaneously booked Paris, although only London and Hamburg were planned in the beginning :aah: Never would've thought I'd make such efforts "just" to see an artist live...stupid me :doh:

Edited by Nightbird

OK,here´s my report:

First of all THANK YOU MIKA FOR BEING YOURSELF!! and thank you for giving me the opportunity of meeting many MFCers!! let´s see:

Mici-hope you feel better today,you´re lovely

TheBlackQueen-what can I say?Sorry Asun,I do love MJ...:aah: you´re the woman with the best music taste I´ve ever met!!!!!!!

Hathor-Dear,yes,I was the one in the violet shirt:biggrin2: love ya!

Marianmay-sister,you know we´ll see in Lisbon!

Wonka-Amazing woman!! tu español es mejor que el de Mika!!:roftl:

Mr.Wonka-Oh my God! you were FANGURLING all night,man!:teehee::naughty:

Pufpuf-so stressed,it seems you would never arrive!!honey,i gotta see you again:aah:

Queenie-just say "hello and good bye" just at the end of the gig... nice to met you too!!

and the gig....

i´m speechless... first gig... We found John at 11 in the morning and he told us about the craziness of travelling from Paris to Barcelona (he looked tiiiiiiired),they went by bus,and Mika by car with some french friends... He also said they will travel by bus from now until the european tour is finished...(at the end of the gig they off to Milan,18 hours by bus!!:shocked:)

some people (perhaps MFCers,unknown for most of us) did the numbers thingy... you know the first 60 will entry as VIP... well...Asun,Mici,Wonka...didn´t arrive on time to get their number... but it was all solved when John noticed no Mfcers at the list,so he took a felt tip pen and gave 8 more numbers for the MFCers!!:thumb_yello hahahaahaha that´s the way it was:aah

we reach the front row!! and the show started .....:shocked::shocked:

I never ever could imagine how surprised i was.... his energy,all the stuff... HE TURNED CRAZY!!! he spoke only spanish:teehee: (with many funny mistakes) and it seemed to me he enjoyed the time!! he said "when i do gigs like this one,i remember why i´m doing this,thank you"

*sigh*

when i heard "over my shoulder" i almost fainted. i wasn´t a lover of this song,but when i heard it,my mind changed. I thought "wow,I´ve been fangurling so much with this boy,just listening to his music and watching naughty pics... and right now what i really want is sit with him with a cup of tea,and try to guess what´s in his creative head..." i felt like in other dimension...

just wanna say that vids on youtube don´t do justice to him. in the videos you can´t feel the energy which comes from him... i think i´m still shocked...

no wait for the meet&greets ´cause i needed to drive back home.

now i´m looking for tickets to go to lisbon.... i need more mika....

thx for the report hun!

Sad you didnt get any shirtless for me but thx anyway for trying :thumb_yello:

Gotta ask... how was touches you? :naughty:

Mr. Wonka was jumping and dancing more than all of us girls who were fangurlig over him like in a state of shock when he approached our side of the audience...

He luuurved the show, and i'm still numb from the shock...:naughty:

Hope you had a great time. Sure sounds like!

And that you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for calling :yay::huglove:

I'll be doing a proper report when i get home but to those interested who were texting me last night and i couldn't answer back, this was my chit chat with Mika while being pushed by rude security guys...

Hi, Mika, I'm WillyWonka from the MFC...

Mika: You are?

Me: I am!

Just drove for 6 hours to see you here as we had our lisbon gig postponed

Mika *grinning*: It was not my fault, you know?

I know, I know, whatever you do don't cancel, don't postone, don't do anything to the Lisbon gig...

Mika: See you in Lisbon, then...

Me: Yeah, yeah...

Mika: May 11th!!!

:lmfao: thats great!!!! I hope you will get a chance for more next time :thumb_yello:

Of course I won't hold it against you!!!! I'm looking forward to the day when you get to see him :thumb_yello:(and write a full report on how much you FanGurled LOL!)

Thank you.

I was suppose to go to the show in Toronto - but it was Thanksgiving weekend & certain Family members made a point that it wasn't nice that I wouldn't be attending for the first time.

I was so sad & out of sorts that they were sorry that I attended Thanksgiving dinner.

:roftl::roftl:

Thank you.

I was suppose to go to the show in Toronto - but it was Thanksgiving weekend & certain Family members made a point that it wasn't nice that I wouldn't be attending for the first time.

I was so sad & out of sorts that they were sorry that I attended Thanksgiving dinner.

:roftl::roftl:

Oh my goodness Kodes :roftl::huglove:

I hope you get a gig soon!

DA is fangurling!!

sorry,me not. but i´m sure someone photographed him shirtless.... wait a lil dear!!!:teehee:

Cant say im not... :aah: I hope someone did :biggrin2:

You try and get your pic taken w. him while touching his tummy by permission from him and like his tummy/chest as much as i do... think you know how much i like it... :wink2: Im 110% you would fangurl too! :naughty:

Cant say im not... :aah: I hope someone did :biggrin2:

You try and get your pic taken w. him while touching his tummy by permission from him and like his tummy/chest as much as i do... think you know how much i like it... :wink2: Im 110% you would fangurl too! :naughty:

no,sorry i wouldn´t be fangurling in that case:mf_rosetinted:

i just would die in that right moment!!!:aah:

in my collins dictionary striking means "awesome" in referent of a gig...:wink2:

aaahhhh ok! Couldnt fit it... the first thing i thought when i read that was he didnt sing it there too... he didnt in denmark :crybaby::mad3: was the one i was looking most forward to hear!!!! :aah:

no,sorry i wouldn´t be fangurling in that case:mf_rosetinted:

i just would die in that right moment!!!:aah:

I understand that! :naughty:

I think im starting to fangurl more now thx to you and reminding me of how it feelt :swoon::mf_lustslow: