2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

Love the new intro of Rain:wub2: It's really interesting that he is the one who discovers and writes on the notebook and not David and that this person appears out of nowhere to stop him from writing and make him disappear from the stage. Maybe this man is supposed to be a character from the notebook that has come to life... We need to hear Mika explaining the meaning of that:biggrin2:

Is the guy who attacks him a bully?

OMG!!

I'm dead, my long-awaited first gig and i'm not sure that i'm live for a one more xDD

I saw mika in the meet & greet too, (more mental dead for me) , he's really charming!!*__* I dont' speak english very well, I don't know if I will have said something stupid. (i'm sure..) xDD

This night I will post my pictures too!:roftl:

Thanks for sharing Yolanda!

It sounds wonderful!

Your English is fine.

I love your siggie picture.:thumb_yello:

I just watched Rain, and I really can't understand the opening :aah: What is happening there? Has someone already explained it? He has totally changed it... :biggrin2:

Great vid btw, thanks everyone for vids, pics and reports!!!!

Basically he's just drawing away in his book, but then the music starts to change and the drawing starts to change and the darkness in his mind takes over. I guess he gets sucked into the darkness (represented by the dude who chucks him down the whole) and starts belting out the song Rain.

I think I actually prefer this version over the album one...

This gig was such a different gig then the one in Barcelona, mainly because Mika was more at ease and completly out of his mind!!!!!!

He was clearly enjoying himself yesterday, messing up few songs lyrics and nearly falling on stage few times.. he was full of energy and all the stress he seemed to be under in Barcelona was released in this gig.

We were a small group of mfcers there tht included Me, The Black Queen, Hator, Basicamenteyo, and the the representetive of Wonka land- Mr. & Mrs. Wonka..We were all in front a bit to the left and we were having a lovely time together.

The gig was an explotion of energy from start to finish, it was a nice thing to be able to see the gig so close after nearly 2 years of no Mika gigs at all.. so it was also an emotional moment for me.

I was not at my best health as i suffered from a very very bad pain in my legs and i want to thank the lovely Willy Wonka for being so sweet to me yesterday. :huglove:

After the gig was finished, we wanted to say hello and thank you to Mika but it was impossible, as by the time we got out from the venue there were at least 100 people or more even waiting for him...

This was probably the best gig i have ever been in, it is full of stories, colors and emotions..this was probably my last Mika gig for the forseeable future, and it was well worth the trip and everything envolved.

It was also a hard & bitter sweet gig as there were people who had to be here with us and because the bloody volcano ash they were not able to be. :emot-sad:

I will post pics and videos over the weekend. :biggrin2:

It's a very lovely report Mici!! I totally second everything you said. And it's really been ery nice to meet you :huglove:

Hope you got a good rest and that your legs feel better by this time.

when i heard "over my shoulder" i almost fainted. i wasn´t a lover of this song,but when i heard it,my mind changed. I thought "wow,I´ve been fangurling so much with this boy,just listening to his music and watching naughty pics... and right now what i really want is sit with him with a cup of tea,and try to guess what´s in his creative head..." i felt like in other dimension...

just wanna say that vids on youtube don´t do justice to him. in the videos you can´t feel the energy which comes from him... i think i´m still shocked...

no wait for the meet&greets ´cause i needed to drive back home.

now i´m looking for tickets to go to lisbon.... i need more mika....

It's a lovely report yours and totally second it. You basically did the best thing to do... drive home...cos the m&g was too crowded and most of us decided not to get close to him and not be taking more of his (precious) time. But we were in the other side of the street on our own, enjoying ourselves :roftl:

Totally second what you said about Over My Shoulder because it happened to me too in Berlin :wub2:

This clip it's a good proof of it:

Over My shoulder: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ExV-ZGleG4

I'll be posting more.

And by the way, your pics are not rubbish at all, I love them all!!

See you in Lisbon then :roftl:

:lmfao:

Mr. Wonka was jumping and dancing more than all of us girls who were fangurlig over him like in a state of shock when he approached our side of the audience...

He luuurved the show, and i'm still numb from the shock...:naughty:

Oh yeah! shake it shake it, we were all dancing like maniacs. It was so cool everytime he approached :teehee:

And all i do today is smile like a moron...

:biggrin2:

I know that feeling, it's good huh? Happens to me all the time...for example NOW!!!! :naughty:

Edited by hathor

Love the new intro of Rain:wub2: It's really interesting that he is the one who discovers and writes on the notebook and not David and that this person appears out of nowhere to stop him from writing and make him disappear from the stage. Maybe this man is supposed to be a character from the notebook that has come to life... We need to hear Mika explaining the meaning of that:biggrin2:

That part was the one i didn't understand... And why is it Mika and not David? Is he a schoolboy too or is he a bit older now? Who/what is that man?

Basically he's just drawing away in his book, but then the music starts to change and the drawing starts to change and the darkness in his mind takes over. I guess he gets sucked into the darkness (represented by the dude who chucks him down the whole) and starts belting out the song Rain.

I think I actually prefer this version over the album one...

I really need to see this opening to understand it properly. Is this opening a bit darker than the earlier one? That's why I was thinking if he is older there. Any more details about it? Anyone? :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Wonka met Mika, a new galaxy was born yesterday :fangurl::biggrin2:

So true :naughty:

Last night I saw the pic Mr Wonka took of her (her hair:naughty:) and Mika, and I can't wait she post it here herself for all of you.

And I'd also love to have seen the look on his face when she said she was willywonka :naughty: Priceless!

Edited by hathor

Here is the whole beginning of the show - all 7 minutes & forty-five seconds in two parts posted by YT user Davidroca86:

I love it!

It is as close to seeing this show as I will see unless the rumours are true that Mika will be returning to North America in the fall.

Edited by Kodes100

That part was the one i didn't understand... And why is it Mika and not David? Is he a schoolboy too or is he a bit older now? Who/what is that man?

I really need to see this opening to understand it properly. Is this opening a bit darker than the earlier one? That's why I was thinking if he is older there. Any more details about it? Anyone? :biggrin2:

It's not an opening anymore; Mika starts off the concert in the astronaut suit. Rain happens later. Mika gets the small book out of the suitcase, and once he opens it the big massive book falls down, and then the whole scene starts. It's not a schoolboy thing anymore.

It's not an opening anymore; Mika starts off the concert in the astronaut suit. Rain happens later. Mika gets the small book out of the suitcase, and once he opens it the big massive book falls down, and then the whole scene starts. It's not a schoolboy thing anymore.

No it isn't the start.

But Mika is a schoolboy in this part..

Here is the whole beginning of the show - all 7 minutes & forty-five seconds in two parts posted by YT user Davidroca86:

I love it!

It is as close to seeing this show as I will see unless the rumours are true that Mika will be returning to North America in the fall.

OMG I love it! I wish we got to see this show in the UK. I mean, I loved the one we got, but I really wanna see this one as well :blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Yes, I understand that, I was talking about beginning of Rain, sorry I used a wrong word. And of course that's why David cannot be there, it's just so weird to see him and not David... And he is not a schoolboy anymore, but is there the same idea or is this something totally different?

Yes, I understand that, I was talking about beginning of Rain, sorry I used a wrong word. And of course that's why David cannot be there, it's just so weird to see him and not David... And he is not a schoolboy anymore, but is there the same idea or is this something totally different?

I think the whole "going mad, letting your darker side take over" theme is still there...I mean, Rain is a bit dark and depressing lyric-wise. I think the theme links with the video, tbh, especially the jail dude with a pig mask on his face lol.

I think the whole "going mad, letting your darker side take over" theme is still there...I mean, Rain is a bit dark and depressing lyric-wise. I think the theme links with the video, tbh, especially the jail dude with a pig mask on his face lol.

Now I understand, it's like from the vid, but this is not a weird animal it's jail dude with a pig mask... :aah::roftl:

Someone who was actually there, please tell us more details :biggrin2:

Here is a vid of Relax, Take It Easy which is performed right after the two part vids of the beginning of the show that I posted earlier on the previous page.

The YT user on this one is Tomeu2:

The audience is electrified!:thumb_yello:

kudos Mika!!

Here is a vid of Relax, Take It Easy which is performed right after the two part vids of the beginning of the show that I posted earlier on the previous page.

The YT user on this one is Tomeu2:

The audience is electrified!:thumb_yello:

kudos Mika!!

:wub2: Great that he starts with Relax again.

:lmfao:

Mr. Wonka was jumping and dancing more than all of us girls who were fangurlig over him like in a state of shock when he approached our side of the audience...

He luuurved the show, and i'm still numb from the shock...:naughty:

Your fangurling :naughty: husband is fantastic!:thumb_yello: I love this!:biggrin2: