2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, videos and reports :thumb_yello:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to get too excited, though, as I find I'm feeling a bit blue -- knowing I'm not going to see this show for the foreseeable future,

not sure when I may see Mika again at all. I know I'm luckier than some,

I've seen Mika several times already, but for some reason this is really

getting me down today :emot-sad:

Or maybe I've just gotten some volcanic ash in my eyes :tears:

Awww Deb - I had tears in my eyes reading your post :emot-sad:

I feel your 'blue-ness' deeply - it's almost surely volcanic dust in my eyes too :huglove:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to get too excited, though, as I find I'm feeling a bit blue -- knowing I'm not going to see this show for the foreseeable future,

not sure when I may see Mika again at all. I know I'm luckier than some,

I've seen Mika several times already, but for some reason this is really

getting me down today :emot-sad:

Or maybe I've just gotten some volcanic ash in my eyes :tears:

Aww Deb... :tears:

I know what you mean... I'm seeing this show in a few days, but have lost many many others in the past, so... :huh:

*hugs* :huglove:

Here is Lollipop & Kick Ass!

YT user Moshi204 posted it & the view is great as Moshi is right in front of the stage so Mika is in the center.

It is also fun to watch everybody on stage including Imma & Jimmy Sims having a great time to Kick Ass.

Unfortunately the sound isn't great:

thanx for all the reports, pix and videos!! :bow: and fab to hear that you had a brilliant time wonka and that M didn't kick your ass (see, i told you! ;-P)! *g*

so some of my questions have been answered by the videos... the dragon comes on for touches you (it looks fab!! :fangurl:), but unfortunately there's no silhouette dancing. :-(

so what i'd still like to know now,

a) does anyone have a complete setlist, in order? especially i'm wondering after which song he does rain... and it looks like there are not many songs after the book is revealed - is it less than half the show? are there still several pages falling down, or is it just one page and behind that the skulls? ok sorry that was more than one question... :teehee:

b) that blue princess dress he showed in the documentary, is it somewhere in the show (and if yes, where)? any pix/videos of that? :fisch:

thanx. :-)

about the dragon, i think maybe the stage was too small for adding a body to it... maybe they'll only have it for the really huge stages (paris?). :dunno: why it is there... hm, maybe representing a "monster", because it kinda "eats" mika - as the song is about jealousy, it might represent jealousy eating him up? and that thing with the fire also sounds plausible, maybe that's why it's a dragon and not some other monster. :-)

the intro... wow! it looks so realistic how he's floating through space! :shocked: and the intro part with the band and the tv thing is also lots better than on the US tour - there it was hard to see what was on that tv, and a bit hard to understand that mika was in that spaceship - but now it's totally clear (and btw i LOVE those pictures of him they show there, he looks awesome! :swoon:).

generally - and that's one of the 2 negative things to me about this new show - it's all starting to become a bit too macabre... that spaceship thing, ok... and the day of the dead march and even the cementery if it needs to be (it does look good with that tree...) ... but him killing his band and himself during LT, um... is that really necessary? :boxed: i don't like that part.

and the 2nd thing i don't like is that some bits are choreographed now. there already were a few bits in the last version of the show, but it's becoming more+more, like that dance during rain... i really prefer mika's own style of dancing and moving to anything choreographed. it might not bother me when i see the show live, but in the videos i noticed it, and didn't like it. i just hope it doesn't become more, would hate to see a fully choreographed show!

but back to the things i LOVE (there are definitely enough of them!! :fangurl:) - mika's neon outfit (wonder if he just went crazy with a spraying can on that vest, lol!! :lmfao: but it looks georgeous!) ... the LT intro with the tree and the snow ... the idea with that hole in the suitcase so all of those things coming out of it - especially with that big girl moaning and throwing the pizza boxes on stage! :lmfao: ... of course the whole stage set, so happy that the planets + blacklight are back! ... that new rain intro - such a fantastic effect when he holds up the book and the curtain falls! the way i interpret it, the part with that guy with the pig mask who takes away the book from M and then catches him + carries him off stage refers to the fact that it's a voodoo book - so the moment mika has the book, he has control over his own life, but when it gets taken away from him, someone else takes control. :dunno:

Here is Lollipop & Kick Ass!

YT user Moshi204 posted it & the view is great as Moshi is right in front of the stage so Mika is in the center.

It is also fun to watch everybody on stage including Imma & Jimmy Sims having a great time to Kick Ass.

Unfortunately the sound isn't great:

Stupid computer wont play it. :aah:

what blue princess dress thing?

in the french documentary at one point mika holds up a blue dress/skirt with glittery planets on it, and they say something about princesses and dragons (think it's also the point where they show the dragon :wink2:)

in the french documentary at one point mika holds up a blue dress/skirt with glittery planets on it, and they say something about princesses and dragons (think it's also the point where they show the dragon :wink2:)

what french documentary? the one with mama p, paloma and yasmine?

what french documentary? the one with mama p, paloma and yasmine?

um yes, think so... the one where he shows the stage set for his show. is there another current french documentary? :dunno:

BIOTG:

- unfortunately not the whole song, but fab quality... and he messes up the text again, the "do" and "be", so cute!! :fangurl:

this user (moshi204) has some really fab quality videos! :wub2:

btw, i haven't seen a video of GGG yet, did he sing that?

BIOTG:
- unfortunately not the whole song, but fab quality... and he messes up the text again, the "do" and "be", so cute!! :fangurl:

yes, I 'd love to see GGG too!!!

BIOTG:

You're right Mellody!

Mika seems to be obsessed with death.

He shoots himself again at the end of this vid when singing about his Father being dead.:shocked::blink:

You're right Mellody!

Mika seems to be obsessed with death.

He shoots himself again at the end of this vid when singing about his Father being dead.:shocked::blink:

that's not so new though, he did it in the old version of the show as well. :wink2:

The following videos are from the girl who was in front of me in the concert, she recorded a lot!! and it's so great because she was in first line (I was in second line thanks to John for the 60 first numbers!!!) so she did it quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=1GR72ucf0oU&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=LSWE57IU6Uc&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SRgu2aFoHsM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=nCSG4clyifg&feature=channel

There will be more videos, when she will upload I'll post it here.

I'm sure I saw some of you in the queue and even maybe we talked but I still don't know who you are....:dunno:

Well, I want to say that the concert it was INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!:roftl::wub2::bow:

Edited by ArtemisArco