2010 - Madrid, Spain @ Palacio De Los Deportes - April 19 REPORTS/VIDEOS/PICTURES:

guylainem123

@mellody I can give you the setlist as soon as I check my clips because I recorded just EVERYTHING so they are in order in the camera :thumb_yello:. It's been a crazy day and I was fangurling a lot with husband, commenting just every little detail. He watched the show seated cause finally I prefer going standing, being amongst MFCers and in front row is great!!

I'm sure if I stayed with hubby I would have enjoyed the gig in a very different way :naughty: and of course not that crazy!!

As for the rest of your questions, wow! I haven't tried to understand Mika new show yet, it was a shock after shock, haven't had the time to digest everything, but I'm sure somebody will be able to tell you more :thumb_yello:

@Melisanda, ummm I don't remember GGG but to be sincere I may be wrong cos I was "too busy" trying to do a good recording, I said.. trying :naughty: not sure if I made it because as I told mellody I haven't checked my clips yet apart from the intro and Over My shoulder that I have already posted.

BIOTG:
- unfortunately not the whole song, but fab quality... and he messes up the text again, the "do" and "be", so cute!! :fangurl:

this user (moshi204) has some really fab quality videos! :wub2:

btw, i haven't seen a video of GGG yet, did he sing that?

oh! I didn't realise you talked about the moshi204's videos before I posted mine.... sorry....

The following videos are from the girl who was in front of me in the concert, she recorded a lot!! and it's so great because she was in first line (I was in second line thanks to John for the 60 first numbers!!!) so she did it quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=1GR72ucf0oU&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=LSWE57IU6Uc&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SRgu2aFoHsM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=nCSG4clyifg&feature=channel

There will be more videos, when she will upload I'll post it here.

I'm sure I saw some of you in the queue and even maybe we talked but I still don't know who you are....:dunno:

Well, I want to say that the concert it was INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!:roftl::wub2::bow:

Thank you ArtemisArco!

The visual & sound is good (except when the base is louder) on these vids.

I really enjoyed watching all of "I See You.":thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

The third one in the list.

thanx hathor. :wink2: can't wait for your videos! :wub2:

oh, i forgot one question: what about the exploding shoes?? did he wear them? :mf_lustslow:

OMG! :blink: what is that? don't really know!! I'm now wondering if I really was in the venue or if the gig was only in my imagination :floor:

--

Btw I have been watching some bits and pieces of some of the clips everybody is posting here (many thanks!!!) and they are really AMAZING!! People has made incredible quality clips! Comparing with them I think mine will be rubbish, I tell you!! :biggrin2: because they were front row center and I was front row left and the funny thing...... when I post mine you'll prolly see that sometimes Mika's head is OUT of the frame (can't really know how to say that in English, that's the reason I never report) because when I watched him real I forgot to move my camera on hand according to it LOL and I couldn't help it I wanted to record but I wanted to watch Mika as well :wub2:

The following videos are from the girl who was in front of me in the concert, she recorded a lot!! and it's so great because she was in first line (I was in second line thanks to John for the 60 first numbers!!!) so she did it quite well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=1GR72ucf0oU&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=LSWE57IU6Uc&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=SRgu2aFoHsM&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=nCSG4clyifg&feature=channel

There will be more videos, when she will upload I'll post it here.

I'm sure I saw some of you in the queue and even maybe we talked but I still don't know who you are....:dunno:

Well, I want to say that the concert it was INCREDIBLY AWESOME!!:roftl::wub2::bow:

Oh my goodness! if you were some of the 68 numbers then I met you and I don't remember! By your siggy I can't really recall you. Who were you with? or what number were you? I was 46.

And yes!! the show was incredibly amazing :wub2:

Oh god...I don't know if I'll resist...I don't want to see any pics or videos before the Lisbon gig! :teehee:

Be strong, Mary! You can do it! :aah::aah:

Are we there yet Mary??:blink::shocked::shocked::boxed::blink:

I shouldn't tease>

When are you attending a show Mary?

OMG! :blink: what is that? don't really know!! I'm now wondering if I really was in the venue or if the gig was only in my imagination :floor:

--

Btw I have been watching some bits and pieces of some of the clips everybody is posting here (many thanks!!!) and they are really AMAZING!! People has made incredible quality clips! Comparing with them I think mine will be rubbish, I tell you!! :biggrin2: because they were front row center and I was front row left and the funny thing...... when I post mine you'll prolly see that sometimes Mika's head is OUT of the frame (can't really know how to say that in English, that's the reason I never report) because when I watched him real I forgot to move my camera on hand according to it LOL and I couldn't help it I wanted to record but I wanted to watch Mika as well :wub2:

he said in some interviews before that he has shoes that shoot sparks if he kicks his heels together. well, it certainly wasn't the white converse shoes he was wearing at the beginning of the show. :teehee:

poor mika, all that work with his exploding shoes, and you guys didn't even notice! :lmfao: nah, no idea if he really used them, maybe he already broke them. :teehee:

and nevermind about your videos - just post them! :bleh: the songs we haven't seen anything of yet are billy brown (only a photo), good gone girl (if he sang it) and dr john. :wink2:

edit: just found a little snippet of dr john - just about 30 seconds though, nothing spectacular:

edit: a short video of a backstage meet+greet, very dark though, you can hardly see anything, just hear a few words of what mika's saying.

Edited by mellody

Oh god...I don't know if I'll resist...I don't want to see any pics or videos before the Lisbon gig! :teehee:

Be strong, Mary! You can do it! :aah::aah:

oh come on mary.... a little temptation never hurt anyone :teehee:

--

:lmfao: oh hathor, i would do the same thing. i can't imagine being at a gig and trying to film it. :naughty:

he said in some interviews before that he has shoes that shoot sparks if he kicks his heels together. well, it certainly wasn't the white converse shoes he was wearing at the beginning of the show. :teehee:

poor mika, all that work with his exploding shoes, and you guys didn't even notice! :lmfao: nah, no idea if he really used them, maybe he already broke them. :teehee:

and nevermind about your videos - just post them! :bleh: the songs we haven't seen anything of yet are billy brown (only a photo), good gone girl (if he sang it) and dr john. :wink2:

edit: just found a little snippet of dr john - just about 30 seconds though, nothing spectacular:

edit: a short video of a backstage meet+greet, very dark though, you can hardly see anything, just hear a few words of what mika's saying.

HE BROKE ALL 3 PAIR? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

HE BROKE ALL 3 PAIR? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

maybe he had just one because i think they were the ones originally made for michael jackson. if he has 3 pairs of all of those louboutin shoes as well, then i wonder whether poor louboutin has time for any other work nowadays than just making shoes for mika! :lmfao:

poor mika, all that work with his exploding shoes, and you guys didn't even notice! :lmfao: nah, no idea if he really used them, maybe he already broke them.

Hummm! not really sure but I think he used the black sparkles Converse after the white ones. Not sure either about the exploding effect :blink:

Again, wondering if I was really there or I'm inventing everything :blink:

Thanks for posting the m&g clip, maybe some of you know that most of we MFCers decided not to get close to Mika because of the massive crowd and Mika being (perfectly comprenhensible) tired. So we were at the other side of the road, watching at a distance, on our own and enjoying it big time!! Oh my, Yuls! you're crazy!!!!

Thanks for the tip :thumb_yello:, I'm already passing the clips to the pc, renaming, etc etc So Dr John will be the 1st, Billy Brown 2nd, and if I see GGG it'll be 3rd - again, not sure if he sang this one.

:lmfao: oh hathor, i would do the same thing. i can't imagine being at a gig and trying to film it. :naughty:

decissions, decissions :teehee:

Mary a little bit never hurts, come to the light :teehee:

On a serious note, I'll try and post my clips tomorrow, I'd really like them up before Milan show, so clips can help in deciding to go to the gigs - I tell you everybody YOU GOTTA GO!!!! to one or another show!!!

guh! it's so late now here :shocked:

just found the talk before toy boy, filmed from the video screen so the picture quality is quite good... sound quality, not so much.

can someone please roughly translate what he's saying? i understand that he says toy boy looks like from the addams family (and guess before that he said "he was supposed to look like me" :naughty:), and that part after, is it that this is his fave part of the show? and the rest i don't understand at all. :wink2:

um, and no idea if that's on the right thread, it doesn't say whether it's barcelona or madrid. :teehee:

maybe he had just one because i think they were the ones originally made for michael jackson. if he has 3 pairs of all of those louboutin shoes as well, then i wonder whether poor louboutin has time for any other work nowadays than just making shoes for mika! :lmfao:

:lmfao: that could be true :naughty:

Maybe the shoes caught on fire. :mf_rosetinted:

just found the talk before toy boy, filmed from the video screen so the picture quality is quite good... sound quality, not so much.

can someone please roughly translate what he's saying? i understand that he says toy boy looks like from the addams family (and guess before that he said "he was supposed to look like me" :naughty:), and that part after, is it that this is his fave part of the show? and the rest i don't understand at all. :wink2:

um, and no idea if that's on the right thread, it doesn't say whether it's barcelona or madrid. :teehee:

After uploading my clips and if nobody has done it yet I will :thumb_yello:

Has anybody recorded your convo ?

I'd love to see his face

I dunno...

My husband didn't coz my cam battery was off, and it was pretty messy as we were being pushed by security guys, so not sure...:dunno:

I have a pic of my hair...:lmfao: and Mika signing my PDP, though...

Hope you had a great time. Sure sounds like!

And that you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much for calling

:naughty:

Thank you all so much for sharing the photos (they're awesome,

don't apologize!) and the videos and your impressions of the show.

Really love hearing all about it, and hearing the excitement in your voices. :wub2:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to get too excited, though, as I find I'm feeling a bit blue -- knowing I'm not going to see this show for the foreseeable future,

not sure when I may see Mika again at all. I know I'm luckier than some,

I've seen Mika several times already, but for some reason this is really

getting me down today

Or maybe I've just gotten some volcanic ash in my eyes :tears:

Awwwwww, Deb...:tears::huglove:

Wonka met Mika, a new galaxy was born yesterday :fangurl::biggrin2:

:naughty:

Just got home, i'll post a report and pics later tomorrow, toooooo damn tired to do it now...:thumb_yello:

Just got home, i'll post a report and pics later tomorrow, toooooo damn tired to do it now...:thumb_yello:

:yay: We'll be looking forward to it!

Top 10 gig ever, I think... :trumpet:

:biggrin2:

Oh, lucky you! Any details/photos you can share? You know

you have a willing and waiting audience! :thumb_yello:

@mellody I can give you the setlist as soon as I check my clips because I recorded just EVERYTHING so they are in order in the camera :thumb_yello:. It's been a crazy day and I was fangurling a lot with husband, commenting just every little detail. He watched the show seated cause finally I prefer going standing, being amongst MFCers and in front row is great!!

I'm sure if I stayed with hubby I would have enjoyed the gig in a very different way :naughty: and of course not that crazy!!

As for the rest of your questions, wow! I haven't tried to understand Mika new show yet, it was a shock after shock, haven't had the time to digest everything, but I'm sure somebody will be able to tell you more :thumb_yello:

@Melisanda, ummm I don't remember GGG but to be sincere I may be wrong cos I was "too busy" trying to do a good recording, I said.. trying :naughty: not sure if I made it because as I told mellody I haven't checked my clips yet apart from the intro and Over My shoulder that I have already posted.

so great to hear that you have filmed everything!!! cant wait to see your vids:biggrin2: