Mika Live@Home April 30 2010

Louiza

I like how he slowly falls down :wub2:

yeah me too !! He is just too cute :blush-anim-cl:

I also love when he sings Grace Kelly in french and he is looking for the lyrics, he says "I am not cheating, I'm just checking I don't do any mistakes"... did I already say cute ? :roftl:

And what I also like in this show is that in the band they all seem to have such a great relationship with each other ! They look so friendly.

And when I watched it, it kind of suddenly hit me how talented Mika was ! God he's a genius in music !!

Edited by Alexandra1

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my oh my :wub2:...just watched Live@Home...

wish it didn't end :teehee:

nothing else left to say, but :swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

genius confirmed...again :thumb_yello:

I feel just the same way :biggrin2:

it is definitely great !! I could watch it again and again ! sorry I'm repeating myself but I'm so blown away by this performance !! I almost cant believe my eyes/ears :thumb_yello:

my oh my :wub2:...just watched Live@Home...

wish it didn't end :teehee:

nothing else left to say, but :swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon::swoon:

genius confirmed...again :thumb_yello:

My thoughts exactly! When the end was drawing closer (I watched it for the first time a few days ago) I was thinking that the moment it ends, I'll replay it again although it was nearly 3 am. Never did, but watched Rain on YT for several times :wub2:

yeah me too !! He is just too cute :blush-anim-cl:

I also love when he sings Grace Kelly in french and he is looking for the lyrics, he says "I am not cheating, I'm just checking I don't do any mistakes"... did I already say cute ? :roftl:

And what I also like in this show is that in the band they all seem to have such a great relationship with each other ! They look so friendly.

And when I watched it, it kind of suddenly hit me how talented Mika was ! God he's a genius in music !!

He is definitely extremely talented! :thumb_yello: Moreover he works hard and he is focused, which is very important. :punk:

He is definitely extremely talented! :thumb_yello:Moreover he works hard and he is focused, which is very important. :punk:

I guess that's the key to his success. In addition to his fabulous voice and the ability to write songs that sweep you off your feet, of course :wink2:. Even though he has said that he sometimes has no idea what's he doing or where he's heading I think that he has a rather clear idea of which way he wants his life and music to go.

first post updated with Nicoleta's post that has all the working links to the show:thumb_yello:

thanks Marina for letting me know about the links that werent working and also thanks Nico

for all the links:flowers2:

I found this on facebook, but don't speak french:teehee:

STAR STORY LIVE @ HOME arrive sur Direct Star !

DÈS LUNDI 15 NOVEMBRE À 22H35, LIVE @ HOME PASSE DE LA TOILE AU PETIT ÉCRAN, DANS « STAR STORY ».

DÉCOUVREZ LE PREMIER NUMÉRO AVEC MIKA ET BEN L’ONCLE SOUL !

Live @ home ? C’est un concept de programme musical inédit né en avril dernier et conçu pour le net. Le principe : laisser un artiste et ses musiciens faire ce qu’ils veulent dans une maison où tout est entièrement dédié à la musique.

« Bienvenue à la maison, faites comme chez vous » est le message d’accueil. C’est parti pour une immersion au cœur de l’univers des artistes, dans une atmosphère des plus intimistes, « comme à la maison ».

Live @ home MIKA / BEN L’ONCLE SOUL, c’est 2x26 minutes de musique et d’interviews totalement inédites entre le salon et la véranda de cette maison (qualifiée par Mika de « maison de conte de fées »).

Les artistes étant totalement libres dans leurs interprétations, ce format permet de découvrir des versions jamais entendues de leurs tubes (à ne pas manquer, un surprenant « Grace Kelly » de Mika en français !)

Entre deux titres, l’artiste répond aux questions des fans qui lui apparaissent… sur un écran, seul lien entre leur « Home » sweet home d’un soir et l’extérieur..

LIVE @ HOME - Star Story - Lundi 15 novembre à 22h35 - Produit par Daylic

Prochaines diffusions

12:00 Jeudi 18 novembre

23:45 Lundi 22 novembre

+ d'infos sur le site de Direct Star : http://bit.ly/c1NgRO

Listen to the best of music online and in video with N*E*R*D @ H☮ME !

Watch the Official Show on Dailymotion http://dailymotion.com/liveathome

Make sure to follow us on Twitter @Live_at_Home #liveathome

http://www.twitter.com/Live_At_Home

:blink:

*google translate

Mika Live @ home / Uncle Ben's Soul is 2x26 minutes of music and interviews never before seen from the lounge to the veranda of this house where everything is dedicated to music. The artists are totally free in their interpretations, this format allows you to discover never heard versions of their hits (do not miss an amazing "Grace Kelly" by Mika in French!) Between two songs, the artist responds to questions fans who appear to him ... on a screen, only link between their home sweet home one night and out.

so,it seems that they will show another Mika's interview or is just a short rerun?!

Roxanne,where are you ,sweetie?WE need your translation!:blush-anim-cl:

In fact the show that they broadcast on french tv (direct star channel) is a rerun of the live@home. Plus, it is a shorter version than the one you posted in this thread.

I've watched both of them and they are exactly the same in content, except the french tv broadcast only last 30 min, there are two songs less (if I remember exactly) than in the live@home show link you posted on the forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi !

I really, really love this performance, and so does my mum. So I wanted to burn this on DVD for Xmas for her but is it just me or are there some parts (like 'cooking with Mika' in the kitchen and 'Everybody's Talking' in the living room) in the full show missing :blink: ? And if so, is it possible to add it to the full show so everything is just in 1 download, or is that too much work ? Thx ! :biggrin2:(Sorry for my bad English)

Edited by Annelynn___

Hi !

I really, really love this performance, and so does my mum. So I wanted to burn this on DVD for Xmas for her but is it just me or is 'cooking with Mika' after Love Today, in the full show missing :blink: ? And if so, is it possible to add it to the full show, or is that too much work ? Thx ! :biggrin2:(Sorry for my bad English)

MP4 DL-link is here :thumb_yello:http://www.sendspace.com/file/gx3ey8

Thank you :biggrin2:! It is downloading now, are the missing parts in it ?

No the parts aren't included :boxed:. Maybe I wasn't clear. I'll explain it : I've downloaded the whole show and I watched it and I also downloaded the seperate songs and I watched them too. But in the seperate Love Today, they go to the kitchen and there they eat something and they talk a little bit. This is a picture of that part : lh00158.jpg That part is cut out of the full show. Another example is when I watch part 1 of the interview, Mika explains why he loves Barbara and then he starts to sing Everybody's talking from Harry Nilson, and this part seems to be missing in the full show as well. And I was wondering if there's a download link of the full show with the missing parts included. Sorry for not being clear :blush-anim-cl:. Thanks in advance

I was wondering if there's a download link of the full show with the missing parts included. Sorry for not being clear :blush-anim-cl:. Thanks in advance

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember the kitchen scene and Everybody's Talking airing as separate video clips from the full show - bonus content, essentially. So I'm about 80% sure there isn't any one download with ALL the footage. :thumb_yello:

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember the kitchen scene and Everybody's Talking airing as separate video clips from the full show - bonus content, essentially. So I'm about 80% sure there isn't any one download with ALL the footage. :thumb_yello:

Thank you very much ! :flowers2:

No the parts aren't included :boxed:. Maybe I wasn't clear. I'll explain it : I've downloaded the whole show and I watched it and I also downloaded the seperate songs and I watched them too. But in the seperate Love Today, they go to the kitchen and there they eat something and they talk a little bit. This is a picture of that part :

http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy251/dark_angel_1983/lh00158.jpg

That part is cut out of the full show. Another example is when I watch part 1 of the interview, Mika explains why he loves Barbara and then he starts to sing Everybody's talking from Harry Nilson, and this part seems to be missing in the full show as well. And I was wondering if there's a download link of the full show with the missing parts included. Sorry for not being clear :blush-anim-cl:. Thanks in advance

indeed,the interview footage was aired separately

06 - Mika Live@Home - Love Today and cooking with Mika

http://nicoletagenoveva.multiply.com/video/item/385

07- Mika Live@Home - Interview 1

http://nicoletagenoveva.multiply.com/video/item/386

08- Mika Live@Home - Interview 2

http://nicoletagenoveva.multiply.com/video/item/388

well,i will try to put all together those missing parts...but it takes some times.....

Edited by nicoleta