Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

I was thinking we all have so much information when it comes to Mika and what he has drawn for us,signed and documented .. so I thought it would be interesting for the fans to show what he has done , not only for information (how his signature has changed for example) but also to document all this information we have into one interesting and hopefully informative thread..

One thing when you post please put when it was done and where if you can .. ill start ....

This was done early 2007!

DSC01831.jpg

• Like 1

I was thinking we all have so much information when it comes to Mika and what he has drawn for us,signed and documented .. so I thought it would be interesting for the fans to show what he has done , not only for information (how his signature has changed for example) but also to document all this information we have into one interesting and hopefully informative thread..

One thing when you post please put when it was done and where if you can .. ill start ....

This was done early 2007!

DSC01831.jpg

GREAT IDEA, Freddie! :thumb_yello:

The one above is lovely, as you can see so much of Mikas handwriting, not only the signature. Is there a story behind it you can tell?

This is what I have:

- London feb. 2008 (not that I was there but C@rin@ asked it for me :wub2:)

img0020border.jpg

- Brussels june 2009

img0021border.jpg

(my favourite :wub2:)

- Brussels Jim-mobile-gig sept. 2009

img0022border.jpg

The "X's" evolved .. not in a good way .. :teehee::aah:

29th of MARCH 2010 - Vienna, Austria

myautograph.jpg

I remember I looked at him doing it, but didn't realise until I got back to the hotel that he has drawn a heart with wings. :wub2::lol3:

all i notised when he made mine was a smile :lmfao: was surprised after to see that it had a face and a halo cos i had only seen some without a face and only wings before it :lmfao:

this is mine:

someday, i'll get something signed by him or perhaps actually say hello....

isn't it lovely? :fangurl:

:mf_rosetinted:

I was really waiting for your picture to "load" for at least 2 minutes or so.. :lmfao: (didn't see the thingie you wrote in light blue.. :naughty:)