Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

all i notised when he made mine was a smile :lmfao: was surprised after to see that it had a face and a halo cos i had only seen some without a face and only wings before it :lmfao:

Yours is very elaborate. :fangurl:

You know when I saw mine and then showed it to mom, I told her that it looks like someone's from MFC (that was you I was thinking about) :lol3:

:wub2:

Of course mine doesn't have a face....:mf_rosetinted: it's a faceless autograph :lmfao: can't complain a bit...I absolutely ADORE it! :fangurl:

but as far as I know...none of my "M&G queue-mates" got a heart (with/without wings). There were 2 girls though one before me and the one next to me who gave him some drawings to sign and he wrote more on those. Something like: "Loved this, mika" :naughty:

Of course mine doesn't have a face....:mf_rosetinted: it's a faceless autograph :lmfao: can't complain a bit...I absolutely ADORE it! :fangurl:

but as far as I know...none of my "M&G queue-mates" got a heart (with/without wings). There were 2 girls though one before me and the one next to me who gave him some drawings to sign and he wrote more on those. Something like: "Loved this, mika" :naughty:

think i love mine so much is cos its not just a "Mika" love the "To Angel. Love Mika" too... cos of some VERY nice memories! :naughty::wink2:

Edited by Dark Angel

I'll just bring some tea and have him sign a box of Jammy Dodgers. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao:

So you dont wanna give em to him?

I didnt wanted the pack of Jammy Dodgers i had for him signed of course cos it was for him! :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

This is my first and fresh signature, it comes directly from the other night..in Milan...

So, Milan 2010...

I looked at that heart and at that signature like trillions of times, and I still can't believe it...

signaturevt.jpg

:lmao:

So you dont wanna give em to him?

I didnt wanted the pack of Jammy Dodgers i had for him signed of course cos it was for him! :naughty:

Ohh of course! That is a more clever idea. :naughty:

Perhaps after he signs them we can have them with the tea, and have a nice chat..backstage. Wait what... :mf_rosetinted:

Ohh of course! That is a more clever idea. :naughty:

Perhaps after he signs them we can have them with the tea, and have a nice chat..backstage. Wait what... :mf_rosetinted:

Watch out for the media :lmfao: found pics of the pack i gave him when i came home :lmfao:

london15.jpg

he looks so cute with em :lmfao:

london37.jpg

Green ballon from the 2nd Hammersmith gig - 2010.

Was surprised that he signed it cos i was on my way away so other peeps could get there. Have heard after that i was about to hit him in the face with it :lmfao:

:shocked::lmfao:

I wish someone would have filmed that scene... :bonk::naughty:

I love this thread and seeing all your signed stuff! Have to scan my signed pic first, so I'll hand it in here later :wink2:

:shocked::lmfao:

I wish someone would have filmed that scene... :bonk::naughty:

I love this thread and seeing all your signed stuff! Have to scan my signed pic first, so I'll hand it in here later :wink2:

I would have loved to see it too but would have been impossible cos they are so damn big. The ballon could barely get inside the door at teh hotel... same with a red one i got the day before :roftl: