Mika's Signature , Written things and drawings thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Didnt ask too... didnt even ask him to write "To Angel"... did ask if he could write it to me but didnt say any name but i can only imagine John had told him before we meet him who is who cos Mama P knew who i was too. Know that for the fact that she wanted to talk to me before we got on stage the first time to make sure that i was 100% ok cos she knew about my prob. :blink: The good old days :fangurl::roftl:

But i hope you'll have a great time when you'll get to see him live AND get to meet him after :huglove:

Aww that's so sweet! You were a BG right? I don't know that story since I haven't been on here very long. That is very cool that they knew who you are! :original:

And thank you! That would be a dream come true. :blush-anim-cl: I just hope I can go soon, but the next American tour he promised seems to be farther and farther away in the future since he keeps adding shows in Europe haha!

Aww that's so sweet! You were a BG right? I don't know that story since I haven't been on here very long. That is very cool that they knew who you are! :original:

And thank you! That would be a dream come true. :blush-anim-cl: I just hope I can go soon, but the next American tour he promised seems to be farther and farther away in the future since he keeps adding shows in Europe haha!

Yeah but my corset was too big but we didnt have time to change it cos Mika came and he had forgotten something at the hotel that mama P had to take care of. Bad bad Mika :lmfao: Donno if its cool they knew who i was... shocked me a lot when i found out mama p knew who i was. Knew John had asked Mika and her about me in London (if i could be a BG) but didnt thought he would give describtion on what the freak looks like :lmfao:

I hope he will keep his promise :thumb_yello: Maybe they will be added soon... who knows... :wink2: Best of luck. You wont forget the first time...

Yeah but my corset was too big but we didnt have time to change it cos Mika came and he had forgotten something at the hotel that mama P had to take care of. Bad bad Mika :lmfao: Donno if its cool they knew who i was... shocked me a lot when i found out mama p knew who i was. Knew John had asked Mika and her about me in London (if i could be a BG) but didnt thought he would give describtion on what the freak looks like :lmfao:

I hope he will keep his promise :thumb_yello: Maybe they will be added soon... who knows... :wink2: Best of luck. You wont forget the first time...

Ohh that stinks I'm sorry to hear that! But I'm glad you still had a good time (atleast I think you did). :biggrin2: And no I think it's definitely cool that they knew. You are not a freak at all! :huglove:

Brilliant idea for a thread, Fredster...:thumb_yello:

How come no one has ever thought of that???

Even because NOW i have my own Mika signatures to post...i'll fix it soon....

Errrrrr .. yeh .. errrr ummmm I wasnt allowed in

Hmmmmm....:teehee:

this is mine:

someday, i'll get something signed by him or perhaps actually say hello....

Awwwww, Guy, thought u had something...:tears:

You will, soon...:wub2:

My favorites:

He can't really spell Priscilla, can he?:teehee:

I just love this thread Thanks Freddie!

Here's my 2 favorites:

From Paris, June 11th

and from Paris, November 10th 2009:

1004240941157847.jpg

:lmfao:

My kinda guy, he likes captions, too....:shocked::roftl:

Didnt ask too... didnt even ask him to write "To Angel"... did ask if he could write it to me but didnt say any name but i can only imagine John had told him before we meet him who is who cos Mama P knew who i was too. Know that for the fact that she wanted to talk to me before we got on stage the first time to make sure that i was 100% ok cos she knew about my prob. :blink: The good old days :fangurl::roftl:

But i hope you'll have a great time when you'll get to see him live AND get to meet him after :huglove:

When he comes back to America, I am willing to get my parents to drive 8 hours to see him. :roftl:

here are my amazing mikaish shoes which Mika WILL sign in Prague. there's a white space for him! :fangurl:

pagexga.jpg

:fangurl: THOSE ARE AMAZING!! Wish I could do that :roftl:

I was really waiting for your picture to "load" for at least 2 minutes or so.. (didn't see the thingie you wrote in light blue..)

So was I! Actually, I didn't see the light blue in Guy's post till you quoted it :doh:

think i love mine so much is cos its not just a "Mika" love the "To Angel. Love Mika" too... cos of some VERY nice memories!

I love that yours says To Angel...

Guys, where do you get the photo to be signed? Just print it on photopaper? I have a favourite pic of Mika, and want it to take with me to the gig. What is the better way to have it on paper?

Try and get it on very good quality photopaper... in my experience the better the paper, the better the picture will look...

My Ipod signed by him and his sis :teehee:

l_fb206fd3920fff605c0561d73c30a196.jpg

I love that Yasmine signed it too...

Didnt ask too... didnt even ask him to write "To Angel"... did ask if he could write it to me but didnt say any name but i can only imagine John had told him before we meet him who is who cos Mama P knew who i was too. Know that for the fact that she wanted to talk to me before we got on stage the first time to make sure that i was 100% ok cos she knew about my prob. The good old days...

But i hope you'll have a great time when you'll get to see him live AND get to meet him after

Wow... I thought you told him to write it to Angel...

here are my amazing mikaish shoes which Mika WILL sign in Prague. there's a white space for him!

pagexga.jpg

Those shoes are frigging awesome!

I've only gotten one autograph... I forgot to bring something for him to sign, then realised after he walked away that he could've signed by book! Here's my autograph from 2007... I asked for the autograph and he asked my name, so mine's personalised:

th_Autographandlollipops5.jpg

Next time he comes to Australia I'm gonna get him to sign two things. One is a plain white piece of paper so i can put it on the vase my Mika flowers came in, and the other is this picture I got of a few of us with Mika in 2007 (click on it to see the full size):

th_100_1121.jpg

I think I'll have to ask him where he's looking :teehee:

This is a really great thread, Freddie! After seeing the personalized notebooks thread, I was curious to see what kinds of other doodles and drawings Mika has done for fans over the years. I have a few of my own. None of them include my name, so if times get tough, they could all potentially be put up for sale, LOL! I'll let you know if that sad day ever comes. :wink2:

This is my first, obtained on Valentine's Day 2008, in Seattle. This is the Japanese version of LICM, because I couldn't find my US copy before the show. I gave the signed booklet away as the prize in a contest a couple years ago. I still have the CD.

LICMSigned.jpg

The next night, February 15th 2008, I got my Grace Kelly 7" signed in Vancouver. I framed it shortly after.

GraceKellysigned.jpg

The signature on this little gem was obtained October 26th 2009 in Seattle. As some of you may recall, Mika was injured during the last leg of the US tour, and somewhat medicated when I asked him to sign this. Silly me, I forgot to take it out of the plastic sleeve, and Mika didn't notice. So he has actually signed the sleeve, rather than the EP itself. Oh well.

DSCN1716.jpg

This is my favorite, because it includes a bit of artwork. He doodled on and signed this Munny doll for me on October 27th 2009 in Vancouver, BC. I was torn between him signing this doll or my Big Girl 7" (because I was a BG in that night's show), but I think the doll ended up being a wise choice. Kinda scary, and I managed to smudge it immediately, but I love it anyway. (I cleaned up some of the smudging with nail polish remover.) Jimmy, Imma and Cherisse also signed the doll.

DSCN1709.jpg

At first, I had a goal to get all of my Mika 7" singles autographed, but I think that might be a bit excessive. I'm quite satisfied with what I have now.

Edited by DaMango

DSCN1709.jpg

Wow, I love it!!! :mf_lustslow:

Here are mine. Nothing special but it is to me :wub2:

Milan, 6th of June 2009 (I like it because I guess his hand brushed against the Xs :naughty:):

MikaMilano075.jpg

Basel, 1st of April 2010 (he was sick):

autographMIKA002.jpg

And I got Imma's signature too :D

this was one of my first he signed it on my first mika dress in 2007 :

936522919_5_1oUh.jpeg

this was on my 3rd mika dress in 2009:

936523232_5_KpUq.jpeg

this was my birthday card , my friend sylvana arranged it for me :

936522518_5_3lxG.jpeg

this was on my 4th mikadress in hamburg 2010 :

936523847_5_VnfH.jpeg

my husband let this one sign for me by mika and jimmy and davind signed it for me later 936524433_5_Lx0q.jpeg

this is on my 5th mika dress (wich was a raindress) in berlin, mika wrote with love mika , and a single m on another letter:

936523496_5_XPT7.jpeg

and he wrote on my album too , also the rest of the band : 936524172_5_uavw.jpeg

i have a couple more but these were my favorites

this was my birthday card , my friend sylvana arranged it for me :

936522518_5_3lxG.jpeg

How nice! Love his handwriting! :)

my husband let this one sign for me by mika and jimmy and davind signed it for me later 936524433_5_Lx0q.jpeg

Haha, I love Jimmy! :roftl::lmao: Great song, indeed! :thumb_yello:

this is on my 5th mika dress (wich was a raindress) in berlin, mika wrote with love mika , and a single m on another letter:

936523496_5_XPT7.jpeg

All of your dresses are so amazing, you put so much work into it! Love them, they are SO special!!! :thumb_yello:

and he wrote on my album too , also the rest of the band : 936524172_5_uavw.jpeg

:wub2: Wow, that looks awesome!

Thanks for posting your treasures :thumb_yello:

DSCN1709.jpg

aww that's so cute :wub2:

I did quite the same, I got signed my piggy bank: (Wiesbaden, March 21st 2010)

100425113446513072.jpg

:wub2:

this one is so cute:wub2:

cant believe he drew vampire teeth to his pic:roftl::roftl:

yes :naughty: It was so funny :naughty:

I can :naughty: : JC_link.gif

:lmfao:

Edited by Miss_lollipop54

fab thread freddie! :thumb_yello:

here's the pic i have online, will post the others when i'm back home. :wink2: but this is the best one anyway. :biggrin2:

it's from berlin on the acoustic tour, june 2009.

autogramm.jpg

How nice! Love his handwriting! :)

Haha, I love Jimmy! :roftl::lmao: Great song, indeed! :thumb_yello:

All of your dresses are so amazing, you put so much work into it! Love them, they are SO special!!! :thumb_yello:

:wub2: Wow, that looks awesome!

Thanks for posting your treasures :thumb_yello:

yw and thanks :biggrin2: